Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 79922 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Mole Season Two: Flight
« Reply #405 on: December 05, 2012, 06:41:20 PM »
I truly apologize for the lengthy delay in getting the challenge details up. I have been away on a trip, and I need a little more time to iron out the kinks. In a manner of speaking, though, I guess I wasn't wrong. I did say the challenge would be up on Thursday.  :P

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #406 on: December 05, 2012, 07:06:07 PM »
I truly apologize for the lengthy delay in getting the challenge details up. I have been away on a trip, and I need a little more time to iron out the kinks. In a manner of speaking, though, I guess I wasn't wrong. I did say the challenge would be up on Thursday.  :P

You mean the challenge is coming out on the same day as Monte Vista, the town I've been drooling over since it was announced?!  Be still, my heart. 

I forsee a very intense Simming day ahead for yours truly.  ;)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #407 on: December 07, 2012, 05:51:56 PM »
*Taps foot*

"I suspect some Mole-ish behavior is occurring with A... what could it be?"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #408 on: December 07, 2012, 09:03:43 PM »
"Oh no! You think the Mole has captured A?"
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #409 on: December 08, 2012, 01:56:43 AM »
"Oh no! You think the Mole has captured A?"
"I'm almost certain that I have left A alone. Almost certain."
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Online Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #410 on: December 08, 2012, 02:05:21 AM »
"I'm almost certain that I have left A alone. Almost certain."

"Is that a confession? I know who my first target to eliminate is."

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #411 on: December 08, 2012, 12:30:00 PM »
*Taps foot*

"I suspect some Mole-ish behavior is occurring with A... what could it be?"

Maybe the workers at the shoe store have gone out on strike?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #412 on: December 10, 2012, 10:10:50 PM »
Maybe the workers at the shoe store have gone out on strike?

"Ok, Ok, I confess. I have kidnapped A. When my demands have been met, he will be released. I swear on his beloved shoe-store that no harm shall come to him as long as he holds up his end of the bargain. If he does NOT,I may be forced to hand over some very sensitive information to our Mole. Please keep in mind that I am not one to make empty threats. You have been warned. 

In all seriousness, Audren has been dealing with some real-life issues that have delayed his updates regarding the Mole - Season 2. He is working as quickly as he can to get things up and running for you guys because he knows how much you are looking forward to the intrigue and back-stabbing that goes hand-in-hand with this story. Please be patient just a little while longer and I promise you won't be disappointed!
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Mole Season Two: Retirement
« Reply #413 on: December 23, 2012, 08:33:03 AM »
As Blayzen has said, I've been going through some issues that have prevented me from doing anything on The Mole. Unfortunately, while those issues are mostly resolved, my chronic lack of posting is not. I posted this in October. 2 months later and I've done hardly anything with it. For that, I apologize. I had no intention on stringing all of you along and me not delivering.

I am very sorry for everyone who has become invested in this story, most of all the ten contestants who put their time into this story. Should you have had a more dutiful manager, we would've had a great story indeed. However, I don't want to keep a story up here, especially one with a level of interactivity, that will not be given the amount of love and attention it deserves.

Therefore, I am requesting that a moderator please move this story to the graveyard. Should there be such a time that I feel I can revive The Mole once again, you will be the first to know, and all of you would be welcomed back. I apologize to all of you, and I hope you enjoyed this story while it lasted.  :(