Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 80007 times)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Mole Season Two: Her Solution
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2012, 02:51:08 PM »
Expect an update later today.  :D

Oh good!  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Mole Season Two: His Answer
« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2012, 05:46:22 PM »
His Answer

(Big thanks to Schipperke for gifting me the kilt from the Store. Without it Leander, and by extension this update, would not exist as it does now.)

Scotland. One of the most beautiful places in the world. The hills rose into the sky and the lakes twinkled in the moonlight. The only thing to make it seem like home was rain, but unfortunately Seasons had not yet arrived to the lands of the kilt.

At the peak of a waterfall in these highlands lay a small cottage, where two young men were resting.

One was Angus of the mighty Douglas clan. His friend had asked him to prepare some food and watch for a taxi. Angus didn't know who was coming, but he hoped that they wouldn't stay for long. He wasn't entirely trusting of outsiders, let alone outsiders with hair dye.

The other, named Leander MacSimmie, tended to the fire in the cottage. He was expecting company, though he did not know them very well. All they said was that they were friends of Ssttarr. She was a good person, Ssttarr Mmcphagall, so Leander trusted that these strangers would at least be polite. In the meantime, his guests were discussing their outfits.

Her: Aren't you getting in the car? Come on! You can cheer about your kilt later!
A: If I don't appreciate it now, I won't truly savor the moment!
Her: It's a kilt! It's plaid, it's orange, it looks like a dress. Let's go!
A: Now, now, don't insult such a proud tradition! These kilts have been worn for generations, for hundreds of years! They are not dresses!
Her: Come on. We're asking Leander for advertising, not fashion advice!

It was not long before our Dynamic Duo arrived at the cottage by the waterfall, and it was not long before they were greeted by their host.

Angus: Welcome to the MacSimmie estate, laddie! Angues Douglas, at your service! What may I do for ya?
A: Estate? This is a cottage.
Angus: This may seem like a cottage to ya, but it's all that's left of Leander's estate. If you'd excuse me, I'm cooking for our guests.
A: That would be us.

Angus: Really? How do I know ya not just pretending to be our guests?
A: Ssttarr Mmcphagall doesn't send liars to her friends. Especially not Leander.
Angus: Ssttarr? Hmm. Perhaps ya are the strangers. Ya do have that awful food coloring in your hair.

Angus: Come on in, lady and gentleman. Leander's waiting for ya.
Her: Thank you, Angus.

Leander: Welcome to my home, Mr. Simself. Leander MacSimmie, proud member of the mighty MacSimmie clan. Ssttarr said you were coming, but she didn't say why. Just something about moles or something.
A: Yes, The Mole in fact. You're a friend of Ssttarr's?
Leander: Oh yes. We have the same overseer, in fact.
A: Overseer?
Leander: Overseer. Watcher. Visitor from Dimension H. Whichever ya prefer.

Leander: Now, perhaps your friend here can explain about The Mole.
Her: My... friend, is the host of a TV show called The Mole. Your friend Ssttarr was a contestant on it.
Angus: That's what Ssttarr was talking on and on about. I just assumed she had finally gone batty, if you get my meaning.
Her: Not quite.

A: Unfortunately, I have not been able to attract enough contestants to join, which puts us in a difficult position.
Leander: Sounds like it! What are you suggesting?
A: Well, my partner here pointed out that I had only recruited within our own country, and not in others. I remembered that Ssttarr had friends in Scotland, so here I am.
Angus: What are you here for?
A: I came to ask you if you would hold a recruitment ad in order to gather more contestants. I can provide the funds, if that is an issue.

Leander: I could certainly do that, but I'd like to propose another possibility.
A: Certainly. Propose away.
Leander: What if I was your last contestant? It would be quicker for you, and I'd have a chance of winning enough money to earn the true MacSimmie estate back. What'd ya say?
A: Are you sure you want to do this, Leander?
Leander: Of course! Ssttarr did it, and look where she's gotten! She has her own story! If I sign up, who knows what'll happen?
A: Very well then. Welcome to The Mole, Leander MacSimmie.

Leander: When do I get started, laddie?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2012, 05:51:04 PM »
"Oh, so there's a Scot in our ranks now. You and your skirt are going to lose, you know."
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2012, 06:19:41 PM »
Oh, this is brilliant!  Absolutely, marvellously, totally brilliant!

A in a kilt and batman t-shirt are a sight never to be forgotten.   ;D

Your Scotland pictures are beautifully atmospheric.

And the campfire pictures, too, too perfect.  I want to leap to my feet and start singing "Flower of Scotland!"

Much as I love this update, I have to say now I'm really worried.  If Leander does as poorly as Ssttarr did in the Mole Season I, everyone's going to be booing and cheering!  Ah well, poor Leander - it wasn't his fault the only overseer willing to take him on was yours truly.   ::) 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2012, 07:02:31 PM »
"That's the estate? It's even worse than I thought it would be (your mother's basement)."

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #335 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:15 PM »
"That's the estate? It's even worse than I thought it would be (your mother's basement)."

"Aye, well, I said we were poor.  If the sight of our poverty bothers ye, laddie, I don't think you could handle the sight o' me mither's basement."  ;)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #336 on: November 18, 2012, 07:23:14 PM »
"The Simlish Scots, you'll never find a greater Hive of Scum and Villainy obviously."

Fausta Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #337 on: November 18, 2012, 07:35:09 PM »
"The Simlish Scots, you'll never find a greater Hive of Scum and Villainy obviously."

"Takes one to know one, laddie."  ;)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #338 on: November 18, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
"Takes one to know one, laddie."  ;)

Me? A Villain? That' the nicest thing anyone ever said about me. You're the other half of my statement, Skirty.

Fausta Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #339 on: November 18, 2012, 08:24:21 PM »
Food colouring! I'm dying! Hahaha

"Patti! It is not nice to insult a person's whole country!"
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #340 on: November 18, 2012, 11:55:21 PM »
"Scotland is full of very nice people. I remember all the help I got when I had to go there for 'business'."
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #341 on: November 19, 2012, 12:05:05 AM »
"Ah, the bonnie isles of Scotland. Leander, do you play Bagpipes? Is it true that all Scots enjoy Nectar?"

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #342 on: November 19, 2012, 06:29:03 AM »
Yay! Another Mole story! I don't get to join this one but I will definitely be reading!  :D

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #343 on: November 19, 2012, 12:59:44 PM »
"Aye, well, I said we were poor.  If the sight of our poverty bothers ye, laddie, I don't think you could handle the sight o' me mither's basement."  ;)

"Your right. In fact, I bet I couldn't stand the sight of your mother alone.  ;)"

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #344 on: November 21, 2012, 02:49:45 AM »
"I don't understand. Is this 'male bonding?'"
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

anything