Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 79965 times)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
Re: The Mole Season Two: A Proposal
« Reply #315 on: November 12, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »
*Poofs up some popcorn* "If you don't mind the occasional laugh or snide comment, I'd love to join."
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #316 on: November 12, 2012, 02:23:43 PM »
It sounds like we'll be starting with what we have, since most people either chose to start now or were happy either way. Now all I have to do is some miscellaneous maintenence, like polishing the First Challenge, re-reading the banter, and choosing the Mole.  ;)

I can wait for two more contestants, but really it's up to the popular will. How much will your plans be affected if we started with the current number?

The only thing moving from 12 to 10 will do is mess up the arrangement of the house, but that's so minor of an issue that I've thought of a solution just by typing this. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #317 on: November 12, 2012, 02:52:53 PM »
I'm good with starting early but if you do post something on Wednesday then I'll probably only reply a few days later as my exams are on the following day and I will be studying then.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #318 on: November 12, 2012, 04:50:45 PM »
I will be utterly occupied for most of Saturday, just as a warning.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #319 on: November 12, 2012, 06:08:25 PM »
I will be utterly occupied for most of Saturday, just as a warning.

As will I, as luck would have it.  :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2012, 06:10:07 PM »
It sounds like we'll be starting with what we have, since most people either chose to start now or were happy either way. Now all I have to do is some miscellaneous maintenence, like polishing the First Challenge, re-reading the banter, and choosing the Mole.  ;)

The only thing moving from 12 to 10 will do is mess up the arrangement of the house, but that's so minor of an issue that I've thought of a solution just by typing this. :P

Hurray!

*Poofs up some popcorn* "If you don't mind the occasional laugh or snide comment, I'd love to join."

"As long as you're nice to everyone and don't banish anybody, you can come, Patti."
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2012, 07:14:14 PM »
I just remembered, I'll be on a limited time in the following week, starting Saturday. I'm traveling, but I should have internet access.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Mole Season Two: Her Solution
« Reply #322 on: November 14, 2012, 09:07:51 PM »
Her Solution

A. was in the most uncomfortable taxi ride of his life, and that was including the incident with those Simbotic vampires. At least they weren't shunning him like she was. He understood, of course. What had happened was horrible, and A. knew she wasn't keen on talking with the "firefighter" any time soon. Still, he needed her help, whether they liked it or not.

Still, A. had to be impressed with her living conditions. This penthouse* was amazingly beautiful, and he knew it must've cost no small amount; probably more than the entire funding of The Mole. They may have parted on bad terms, but she obviously came out well, at least financially.

A: Come on, don't shut me out like this. We can still get along, can't we?
(silence)
A: I know things are rough between us, but I need your help with-
Her: Of course you need help!

A: Just listen to me, okay? I'm not asking for money. I'm asking for a solution. Help me just this once, and I'm gone. You don't ever have to see me again. Deal?
Her: ...Deal.

Her: So? What do you want?
A: Doo Peas is refusing to support The Mole until it airs. I already talked to Mr. Chase, and he won't help.
Her: I thought you said you weren't asking for money.
A: I'm not. I'm asking for an idea.

Her: You and your precious ideas again. Remember how well that worked last time, hmm?
A: Don't do that to me. You know what really happened.
Her: Yeah, we all do. I bet you still have the trophies, don't you?
A: Just help me, please. I won't bother you again. I can tell when I'm not welcome.
Her: Took you long enough. Come on upstairs and we'll talk.

Her: When did you learn how to mix drinks?
A: Somewhere between getting a dog and realizing that I look really good in grey.
Her: Ha-ha. Very funny.

Her: You got it under control, D-
A: Yes, I'm fine! The glass is just a bit slippery, is all.
Her: Uh-huh. I'll believe it when I drink it.

A: Who said you were drinking it?
Her: HEY! This is my house! I should have the right to-

Her: *laughs* Never mind! You can keep it!
A: Ha-ha.

A: So, are we ready to talk like civilized people, or should we continue to have petty arguments?
Her: Let's just get this over with.

A: If I can just get our contestants together, we could film an episode, air The Mole, and we could get the funding.
Her: So what's the issue? Just get a plane and fly them out. No big deal.
A: But I don't have enough contestants. I've searched all over the country! Searched and searched and searched. Nothing!
Her: Wait, what was that last thing?

A: Roaming the country for contestants?
Her: Yes! All over the country!
A: That's brilliant! And Sstarr mentioned-
Her: We've got it! I'll arrange a flight and we'll fly out! Just stay here, make yourself comfortable.

"Comfortable?" Heh. He knows he won't be comfortable here. This meeting had gone better than he had feared, but not much. There were deep wounds, none of them unjustified. Perhaps they could heal, but it would take a lot of effort. He would have to try, though.

Still, she had agreed to help. She had an excellent idea, a marvelous solution. For someone with such a such short tenure on The Mole, Sstarr Mmcphagall may have been its savior.

*This penthouse was beautifully created by intl_incident, and she has given me permission to use it for this chapter. Her penthouse can be downloaded here.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #323 on: November 14, 2012, 09:12:03 PM »
Ohh, I wonder who 'Her' is and whats going to happen next! :)
Added: I adore the penthouse, intl_incident did a great job!

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #324 on: November 14, 2012, 09:16:46 PM »
For someone with such a such short tenure on The Mole, Sstarr Mmcphagall may have been its savior.
here.

Wow, what a tantalizing update.  The mystery just grows deeper.  Who is "her"?  And what on earth has Ssttarr got to do with it all?  I thought I knew what that girl was doing, but now I'm wondering what she's been getting up to while I've been working on the Mission Highly Unlikely story. More, please!!!  ;D

And kudos to intl_incident for the lovely penthouse!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #325 on: November 14, 2012, 10:24:39 PM »
Yes, more, and soon! Indeed, this is tantalising, and raises more questions than answers! But it seems that perhaps we will be leaving the country?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #326 on: November 14, 2012, 11:06:09 PM »
"I can't believe A. needs Her help. The Mole airing has never been so important."
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Blayzen

• I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! =P
  • Townie
  • Just Believe.....
« Reply #327 on: November 14, 2012, 11:25:11 PM »
"Details, details, details.....Of course A gets to sit back and make himself comfortable while someone else handles the important stuff. That's okay though, all of this hard work is worth it when you consider the end result. *sigh* Here we go again"

Awesome update Audren!! Can't wait to get this show on the road!  ;)
Tenshin - A Bachelorette Bromance =)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2012, 07:06:45 AM »
I fixed the link in the post to actually link to intl_incident's penthouse instead of back to The Mole. Oops!  :P

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #329 on: November 18, 2012, 02:04:32 PM »
I apologize for the delay in posting, but I've been working some things out with the story. Expect an update later today.  :D