Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 80009 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Mole Season Two: 1 Male, 1 Female Needed (A's Dilemma)
« Reply #300 on: November 11, 2012, 10:25:17 PM »
Would you happen to know if any of the female contestants are financially independent?  If I can't restore the MacSimmie fortunes by winning the contest, maybe there's another way.  ;)

"I've heard that Starla is, but after the unfortunate 'accidents' of late, I'm not sure she's open to what you're thinking."

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #301 on: November 11, 2012, 11:39:32 PM »
"Starla is not in anyway open to what you were thinking [If I understand what you were hinting at]. I am heart broken right now, so please excuse me while I go and eat ice-cream with my doggies.'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #302 on: November 11, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
"Poor Starla! If you want, you can come to my trailer and we can watch chick flicks. I have a whole bunch of Chocolate Brownie ice cream in my mini-freezer! Lots of fizzy drinks too, I know those always cheer me up when I'm down."
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #303 on: November 12, 2012, 02:22:29 AM »
"Starla is not in anyway open to what you were thinking [If I understand what you were hinting at]. I am heart broken right now, so please excuse me while I go and eat ice-cream with my doggies.'

"Starla my dear, don't eat anymore ice-cream, when the plan is complete I'd like you not to be fat. Although that weight you've already put on is growing..."
"Poor Starla! If you want, you can come to my trailer and we can watch chick flicks. I have a whole bunch of Chocolate Brownie ice cream in my mini-freezer! Lots of fizzy drinks too, I know those always cheer me up when I'm down."
"You know, I'm open these days if you'd like me to come along. We could conspire against It!"
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #304 on: November 12, 2012, 02:25:09 AM »
"Starla my dear, don't eat anymore ice-cream, when the plan is complete I'd like you not to be fat. Although that weight you've already put on is growing...""You know, I'm open these days if you'd like me to come along. We could conspire against It!"

"I have low-fat snacks, too! Like fruit and stuff. Rice cakes! You like chick flicks, Maxi? We could watch something else--I have a whole bunch of movies I brought from home. I needed something to keep me busy while waiting for the Mole to start. Sure! You can come hang out any time!"

By samoht04

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #305 on: November 12, 2012, 02:41:01 AM »
"I have low-fat snacks, too! Like fruit and stuff. Rice cakes! You like chick flicks, Maxi? We could watch something else--I have a whole bunch of movies I brought from home. I needed something to keep me busy while waiting for the Mole to start. Sure! You can come hang out any time!"
"Everyone likes chick flicks, everyone. I'll come over soon. I just need to cast a spell on Starla so she won't annoy be. She always annoys me now.  :("
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #306 on: November 12, 2012, 08:37:21 AM »
'I will only come if Maxi stops being annoying *Sniffle* I promise to monitor how much ice cream I eat for my own health.'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Mole Season Two: A Proposal
« Reply #307 on: November 12, 2012, 08:39:41 AM »
A Proposal

I know that everyone's excited about getting started on The Mole, (myself included) so I have a proposal to offer. We could wait to get 2 more contestants, or we could simply get started on Wednesday. I am fine using either method, so I'm leaving it up to you. Do you guys want to get started sooner, or wait for two more contestants?

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #308 on: November 12, 2012, 08:42:30 AM »
I think we should start it now.  :D

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #309 on: November 12, 2012, 08:57:54 AM »
Audren, it really depends on if the number of contestants affect what you have planned. I am super excited to get started, though!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #310 on: November 12, 2012, 09:36:51 AM »
I can wait for two more contestants, but really it's up to the popular will. How much will your plans be affected if we started with the current number?
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #311 on: November 12, 2012, 10:08:34 AM »
Either way is fine with me.  I'll leave it up to A and his handlers.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #312 on: November 12, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
I don't mind waiting either, but I'm fine with whatever you decide A!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #313 on: November 12, 2012, 12:54:23 PM »
It really seems like the number is resting at ten. I feel like if more people were going to add, they would have done so by now. So if that works okay with what you have planned, I say go for it! We're all raring to go (I don't know what that word means, but it has the feel I'm going for ;) )
"Hmmm, I'd like to make more friends. But I really want to be on TV! Oh, decisions, decisions!"
"Everyone likes chick flicks, everyone. I'll come over soon. I just need to cast a spell on Starla so she won't annoy be. She always annoys me now.  :("
'I will only come if Maxi stops being annoying *Sniffle* I promise to monitor how much ice cream I eat for my own health.'

"Yay! Party at Marielle's place!"

By samoht04

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2012, 01:38:02 PM »
I'm open to either. Personally I'd love to get started right now, but if it affects your plans too much, then just wait for two more people. :)

anything