Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 79964 times)

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Mole Season Two: 1 Male, 1 Female Needed (A's Dilemma)
« Reply #285 on: November 11, 2012, 02:05:23 PM »
"A, Leander, welcome to the Mole. I hope you fare better than Sstarr. And don't worry - when I win, I'll restore the MacSimmie estate to it's former glory."

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #286 on: November 11, 2012, 02:07:32 PM »
"A, Leander, welcome to the Mole. I hope you fare better than Sstarr. And don't worry - when I win, I'll restore the MacSimmie estate to it's former glory."

"I believe it's damaged beyond repair. Much like your face."  ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #287 on: November 11, 2012, 02:20:06 PM »

"Thank you verra much, Roy.  I can see ye're a gentleman.

Aye, it's true about Ssttarr.  Her problem, poor thing, was having an incompetent manager.  And I seem to be stuck with the same manager.  Oh, well.  It's better than wrestling moles.  Would you happen to know if any of the female contestants are financially independent?  If I can't restore the MacSimmie fortunes by winning the contest, maybe there's another way.  ;)

"I believe it's damaged beyond repair. Much like your face."  ;)

"You're verra amusing, laddie.  Now run along and tend to your shirts."

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #288 on: November 11, 2012, 04:04:32 PM »
"I'm a genie, you'll never need to worry about your next meal with me."
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #289 on: November 11, 2012, 04:32:03 PM »
"Welcome Mr MacSimmie!  Where do you hail from to have such a delightful brogue?"

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #290 on: November 11, 2012, 05:04:25 PM »
Welcome Mr MacSimmie!  Where do you hail from to have such a delightful brogue?

"Ach, it's a verra remote part of the Simland Highlands.  I'm sure you won't have heard of it.  And are you one of my fellow contestants, fair lassie?  Delighted to make your acquaintance."

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #291 on: November 11, 2012, 06:13:08 PM »
"Oh! Pray forgive me for failing to introduce myself properly Mr MacSimmie.  My name is Elle DeForce, and although I am indeed also a contestant it would seem that I have nowhere near the mole nabbing expertise that you possess."

"Ah Simland, how lovey!  Because papa's foreign real-estate investments require him to travel to Siminburgh often, I've been fortunate to spend quite a bit of time in the Highlands.  A beautiful land filled with truly fascinating people!"

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #292 on: November 11, 2012, 07:01:12 PM »
"Good day and welcome to you, Mr MacSimmie! So good to see a new face in the competition. And despite what Travis says, your face does not seem damaged to me at all. *blushes* Speaking for myself, I am not at all financially independent. Until I find a job I'm still depending on Mum and Daddy for support. Unless I win the Mole, of course! Then they'd be depending on me! That would be so delightful I'd love to be able to take care of dear Mum and Dad after all they've sacrificed for Nicolette, Jules and me.
Simland sounds perfectly lovely! I've never been, unlike Elle, but I have seen pictures. And I believe it's been in the moving pictures too, hasn't it? Weren't the Jimmy Sprocket movies filmed somewhere up there? I loved Jimmy Sprocket when I was a kid! Escape from Funland was my favourite! Until Cave of the Dragon came out, of course. Oh, but I'm rambling! Welcome, Mr MacSimmie."
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Schipperke

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #293 on: November 11, 2012, 07:30:31 PM »
"Oh! Pray forgive me for failing to introduce myself properly Mr MacSimmie.  My name is Elle DeForce, and although I am indeed also a contestant it would seem that I have nowhere near the mole nabbing expertise that you possess."

"Ah Simland, how lovey!  Because papa's foreign real-estate investments require him to travel to Siminburgh often, I've been fortunate to spend quite a bit of time in the Highlands.  A beautiful land filled with truly fascinating people!"

"Good day and welcome to you, Mr MacSimmie! So good to see a new face in the competition. And despite what Travis says, your face does not seem damaged to me at all. *blushes* Speaking for myself, I am not at all financially independent. Until I find a job I'm still depending on Mum and Daddy for support. Unless I win the Mole, of course! Then they'd be depending on me! That would be so delightful I'd love to be able to take care of dear Mum and Dad after all they've sacrificed for Nicolette, Jules and me.
Simland sounds perfectly lovely! I've never been, unlike Elle, but I have seen pictures. And I believe it's been in the moving pictures too, hasn't it? Weren't the Jimmy Sprocket movies filmed somewhere up there? I loved Jimmy Sprocket when I was a kid! Escape from Funland was my favourite! Until Cave of the Dragon came out, of course. Oh, but I'm rambling! Welcome, Mr MacSimmie."

So many lovely lassies!  What a pleasure to meet two such charming ladies. 

Elle, it's true that my mole-hunting has been with the 4-legged variety, so I'm not sure how helpful it will be in this contest.  Especially with such talented opponents.  Witches, fairies, ghosts!  If I had known how stiff the competition was going to be I think I might have stayed home.  But then I wouldn't have met you lovely ladies.

Marielle, I don't think I ever saw the Jimmy Sprocket films.  But perhaps you saw me in "BraveSim"?  I was an extra in a crowd scene.  You can just see my arm at the edge of the picture.   

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #294 on: November 11, 2012, 07:49:47 PM »
"I'm afraid I've never seen BraveSim. I would be too frightened of all the blood and carnage. But how exciting to be an extra in a real movie! I wish I could have such an opportunity!"

By samoht04

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #295 on: November 11, 2012, 08:30:02 PM »
But perhaps you saw me in "BraveSim"?  I was an extra in a crowd scene.  You can just see my arm at the edge of the picture.   

"Ah of course, I knew I recognized that arm!" *giggle*

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #296 on: November 11, 2012, 08:37:47 PM »
"*Chuckles* Would you like some cake? *Poof*"

Fausta Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: November 11, 2012, 08:39:50 PM »
"Cake?  ???"

By samoht04

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #298 on: November 11, 2012, 08:41:59 PM »
" Angel food cake. You know, with flame fruit. You're even more empty headed then I thought. *Banishes*"

Fausta Legacy

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #299 on: November 11, 2012, 09:08:39 PM »
"Where am I? Huh, good thing I invested the LTHP to get a transporter! *Uses Cell Phone to "Transport Home"* I just didn't understand why you were offering cake out of nowhere! Gosh, what a bully!"

By samoht04