Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 80015 times)

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
Re: The Mole Season Two: Contestants Welcome!
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2012, 10:36:45 PM »
Sure, dear, what ever helps you sleep at night. Welcome, Elle, would you enjoy joining me in schooling this boys?

Why yes, I have had extensive schooling, thank you.  *Polite smile*

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2012, 10:37:06 PM »
"This boys"? Oooh.....Grammar...Another reason why you failed. Also Elle, please school these boys. Starla, your a boy right?
Thank you for pointing it out, and now you sound crazy Travis. How many years were you held back, ten, fifteen, thirty?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:10 PM »
Honestly, I'm the only one here, except for Travis, with any feminine appearance.
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »
Actually, I wasn't held back at all. I actually skipped a grade. While you skipped school entirely.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:07 PM »
I didn't need it! I'm schooling all of you right now, so that proves I'm more advanced. Never try to talk down on your betters, dear, it just makes you fail harder.

Fausta Legacy

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2012, 10:40:51 PM »

* Cackles* Delicious, a witch! Finally someone who's less than fifteen hundred levels below me! I'm thinking she's only 1499 levels below me.

And Travis, and Airhead, you two obviously failed both school, and modeling school together. You're both ugly, uneducated, and to honest, I'd prefer to listen to Travis' horrible voice than look at Airhead.

Then I suggest You don't look in a mirror.

(BUURRRNNNN!!!)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2012, 10:41:25 PM »
I didn't need it! I'm schooling all of you right now, so that proves I'm more advanced. Never try to talk down on your betters, dear, it just makes you fail harder.

I don't get it. Why aren't you following your own advice?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2012, 10:41:49 PM »

* Cackles* Delicious, a witch! Finally someone who's less than fifteen hundred levels below me! I'm thinking she's only 1499 levels below me.

And Travis, and Airhead, you two obviously failed both school, and modeling school together. You're both ugly, uneducated, and to honest, I'd prefer to listen to Travis' horrible voice than look at Airhead.

You do know when you tease someone it's because you like them, I promise I won't hurt you that bad. Elle, welcome to the team.

Honestly, I'm the only one here, except for Travis, with any feminine appearance.
Sweetie, stop insulting yourself, that's my job.
Actually, I wasn't held back at all. I actually skipped a grade. While you skipped school entirely.
Because my beauty would distract all the boys *flutters eyelashes*

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2012, 10:43:51 PM »
Of course I won't look in a mirror, all those weird faces in the Magic Mirrors have the most easily explainable thing for me. I'm the most attractive thing that their collective eyes have ever seen.

Don't you EVER claim to be my better, you'll quite quickly need to learn Shang Simlish, Travis.  Airhead, you best learn that boys are more quickly distracted by grotesque monstrosities, than by a pretty face.

Fausta Legacy

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2012, 10:46:07 PM »
Of course I won't look in a mirror, all those weird faces in the Magic Mirrors have the most easily explainable thing for me. I'm the most attractive thing that their collective eyes have ever seen.

Don't you EVER claim to be my better, you'll quite quickly need to learn Shang Simlish, Travis.  Airhead, you best learn that boys are more quickly distracted by grotesque monstrosities, than by a pretty face.

Please, save the mirror from having to look at you, and me for that matter. And I don't see you saying you aren't attracted to me.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2012, 10:48:36 PM »

Really?  You don't see me being un-attracted to you? I would figure that one could take absolute repulsion as being un-attracted, but once again, you prove that you really did fail school.

Fausta Legacy

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2012, 10:49:03 PM »
And once again, you prove that I am right.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2012, 10:49:45 PM »
Oh my, oh my. Things are heating up in here. I might just have to cool things down with a fresh batch of ice cold humiliation.

I did my research and I discovered that Patti hasn't been entirely truthful about her past life. You see, she's not related to Starla at all. Rather, she misunderstood the name Starla Ashton an thought that she said "Marla Washton". Once Patti gets her ears checked (and I assume she'll be gone awhile, there's a lot of gunk in there), I'll be waiting atop the podium clutching my bag of SimPoints.

(Audren's response will inevitably be along the lines of  :o to half this conversation)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: October 19, 2012, 10:52:03 PM »

Hey Fairy boy, I didn't claim relation to Starla so much as relation dear Cousin Frankie. she claimed not to be a Frankenstein, but then admitted to being related to me, therefore admitting relation to Frankenstein and proving my past assertion. Fortunately, my genetic line diverged from Frankie's well before they all turned Green and Ugly, much like a certain fairy I see  before me.

Fausta Legacy

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »
Agreed, Fairy Boy. What a relief, I would not want to be related to it. And for the record, I enjoy your company more then it's.