Author Topic: The Mole Season Two: Retirement (Move to Graveyard)  (Read 79966 times)

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
Re: The Mole Season Two: Contestants Welcome!
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2012, 10:10:35 PM »
By broken, do you mean unaturally good? And Starla, you'd be perfect for Project Runaway!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2012, 10:12:31 PM »
By broken, do you mean unaturally good? And Starla, you'd be perfect for Project Runaway!
Thank you, at least someone understands my talent. Though, in Project Runway, I would just run them over with my beauty. IT would not be very fair to the other contestants, now would it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2012, 10:13:28 PM »
Are you that creature they always display at this time of year on all those magazines, Frankenstein?  I bet your mother may be grand in Size, but certainly not in any other way. I always hear the word natural tossed around, and I suppose all the plastic and makeup is natural at its very root, as is all matter, but obviously something went horribly wrong with whatever you put on, and whatever surgeries you got.

No Travis, I mean just plain unnatural. You must be that voice they always use for Zombies: "UuuuhhhH!"
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2012, 10:15:23 PM »
Are you that creature they always display at this time of year on all those magazines, Frankenstein?  I bet your mother may be grand in Size, but certainly not in any other way. I always hear the word natural tossed around, and I suppose all the plastic and makeup is natural at its very root, as is all matter, but obviously something went horribly wrong with whatever you put on, and whatever surgeries you got.

No Travis, I mean just plain unnatural. You must be that voice they always use for Zombies: "UuuuhhhH!"

Now, do you need an eye examine? I would happily drive you there and leave you. No I am not Frankenstein, though I am speaking to one of them. And you must be confused, it is very wrong to speak of your own mother that way.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2012, 10:17:42 PM »
Are you saying my voice is as amazing as The Walking Dead? Oh thank you! Also Starla when you say run them over with your beauty, I'm sure they'd be running away screaming in fear. Your right, it won't be fair.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2012, 10:19:26 PM »
Are you saying my voice is as amazing as The Walking Dead? Oh thank you! Also Starla when you say run them over with your beauty, I'm sure they'd be running away screaming in fear. Your right, it won't be fair.
I'll take that as a compliment, you can't help but want to fix your hair and be more like me when I'm around. I am that beautiful.

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #51 on: October 19, 2012, 10:23:42 PM »
Oh how sweet, Frankie is actually my third cousin, which proves you and I are related somehow, Starla. Dear Mumsy? I tricked her back into Genie servitude, and put her in my old lamp. It's very difficult to be your size in a lamp my dear, it'd get quite cramped.

Travis, are you seriously claiming that that show is good?   I suppose you thought this was the GO Treatment center then? You must have meant to check in there.

Fausta Legacy

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #52 on: October 19, 2012, 10:25:20 PM »
Oh how sweet, Frankie is actually my third cousin, which proves you and I are related somehow, Starla. Dear Mumsy? I tricked her back into Genie servitude, and put her in my old lamp. It's very difficult to be your size in a lamp my dear, it'd get quite cramped.

Travis, are you seriously claiming that that show is good?   I suppose you thought this was the GO Treatment center then? You must have meant to check in there.

Oh dear, must I be related to *shakes in disgust and wrinkles nose* you? Oh, I don't need a lamp, I have some tricks up my sleeves.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 19, 2012, 10:27:14 PM »
Yes, I go to that place, but not as a patient. I volunteer there. I've seen you a few times there too. Were you that guy running around screaming: "I LOVE MARSHMALLOW MEAT!" It looked and sounded an awful lot like you. Starla, that wasn't a compliment. It was the opposite. You probably failed school as well as modeling classes in the first 3 hours.

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #54 on: October 19, 2012, 10:29:00 PM »
Yes, I go to that place, but not as a patient. I volunteer there. I've seen you a few times there too. Were you that guy running around screaming: "I LOVE MARSHMALLOW MEAT!" It looked and sounded an awful lot like you. Starla, that wasn't a compliment. It was the opposite. You probably failed school as well as modeling classes in the first 3 hours.
I would choose your words carefully around me, I may look sweet, but don't always trust looks. But what's odd is in modeling class [Which I did pass], the picture of who you shouldn't be was you...

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #55 on: October 19, 2012, 10:30:53 PM »
What? You don't look sweet. You look sour. Also, I'm cool cause' I don't know anything about modeling. I disagree about trusting looks, you look ugly on the outside and you are ugly on the inside.

(I'm dying laughing right now.)

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #56 on: October 19, 2012, 10:31:58 PM »
Elle DeForce

Elle is a witch from a wealthy family who has spent nearly every moment of her life surrounded by nannies, tutors, and her ever watchful parents.  Though this competition may be rather out of her element, the freedom and adventure are exactly what she's been longing for.

Traits: Proper, Charismatic, Schmoozer, Friendly, Virtuoso   

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
« Reply #57 on: October 19, 2012, 10:33:15 PM »
What? You don't look sweet. You look sour. Also, I'm cool cause' I don't know anything about modeling.
Sure, dear, what ever helps you sleep at night. Welcome, Elle, would you enjoy joining me in schooling these boys?

My, what is Audren going to think when he sees this!?

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #58 on: October 19, 2012, 10:35:37 PM »
"This boys"? Oooh.....Grammar...Another reason why you failed. Also Elle, please school these boys. Starla, your a boy right?

(I have no idea.)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #59 on: October 19, 2012, 10:36:35 PM »

* Cackles* Delicious, a witch! Finally someone who's less than fifteen hundred levels below me! I'm thinking she's only 1499 levels below me.

And Travis, and Airhead, you two obviously failed both school, and modeling school together. You're both ugly, uneducated, and to honest, I'd prefer to listen to Travis' horrible voice than look at Airhead.

Fausta Legacy