Author Topic: Fairy Tale Finder - Help Needed on BFFs!!  (Read 7177 times)

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
Fairy Tale Finder - Help Needed on BFFs!!
« on: October 13, 2012, 03:42:13 AM »
Hi,

I am playing a young adult called Rionach and her horse (both have level 10 riding). They are nocturnal. By night, they ride for hours and stop by at a fishing spot where the horse can graze and Rionach can wait for Coco Horse, her friend the unicorn, to stop by at 10pm. Rionach has the fairytale finder ltw.

I have met the unicorn for nights on end and when I tried to add him to the household, of course he said the 'show ou are friends with the creatures' kind of thing.

I understand you can have a mix between sims and pets. My sim is best friends with both of her parents and best friends forever with her horse. I cannot seem to make her best friends forever with her parents and I have read online that only teenagers can make BFFs??

But Rionach got her horse when she was a young adult and she is BFFs with him. Can adults make BFFs with pets at any time then?

She is my fourth generation and is surprisingly pretty and I love her story and her relationship with her horse. Is it possible for her, a young adult, to make two more BFFs with maybe a cat and a dog she could adopt for the purpose and then give up?

Could she make BFFs with her parents who are elders or is there no hope unless I make her child be the unicorn finder?

Thank you !!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Fairy Tale Finder - Help Needed on BFFs!!
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 05:31:55 AM »
Sims can become BFF's with all pets. So adopting a cat a dog or more horses are all ways to make this happen for you.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 10:01:29 AM »
If you have room in the house, I would suggest adopting either 2 more horses, 2 more cats or 2 more dogs.  To have a total of three animals in the house when you ask the unicorn to join, this is what I had to do to get the unicorn into my dynasty house.  It doesn't matter the combination of animals, just matters being friends (Not even BFFs) with three animals in the household.    This is what I read on the official forums and it worked for me.  Others have had better luck though with different combinations. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Wynja

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 11:27:55 AM »
YOu have to be BFF's with one horse, one cat and one dog. It's a pain, but I did it, and I even got a uniconr foal! Yay! I suggest either creting or adopting the pet, and make suer they have the "freindly" quality, because I think that helps you make friends faster with them... If you don't want to keep them around adopt or create old pets and, once BFF's shorten their life cycles.. .;) Once you get the unicorn, though, I don't think you have to keep the cat and dog... but one cat, one dog and one horse, that's the stuff... and trying to become BFF's with strays just takes too ** long, so i really recommend the adopt option.... ;) Good luck!

Offline Gingermouse

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
Thank you! Worked perfectly and I now have a cat, a dog (I'm going to give him up for adoption though  ;)) two horses and a pregnant unicorn!

anything