Author Topic: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please  (Read 7255 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Author's note: Following my most recent failed attempt in Sunset Valley, I'm moving towns. The trucks have picked up my monitoring computer and moved it elsewhere. I bought Hidden Springs from the EA Store some time ago and I've had a soft spot for some of the sims there. Besides, I quite enjoy the setting.

A technical thing I noticed, for those who are interested in technical things. Both Varg's Tavern and the Alchemy Consignment store from Midnight Falls were added into Hidden Springs. I don't think I've come across the vampire bar from Midnight Springs.

So, here we go, I give you another attempt by me at an Immortal Dynasty. Please welcome the Simpsons Immortal Dynasty. I'm going into this by the seat of my pants. also known as a no planning zone and please, don't get between the Simpsons and the fizzy nectar or the honey. :)

Dek

Chapters
Chapter 1 - Meet Mr Jack Simpson
Chapter 2 - If the Shue Fits ...

Supplementary Information
Character Bios and Stats
Founder Immortal
Gen 2 Immortal
Gen 3 Immortal
Gen 4 Immortal
Gen 5 Immortal
Gen 6 Immortal
Gen 7 Immortal
Gen 8 Immortal

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 05:28:44 AM »
Character Bios and Stats

TARGETED IMMORTAL SIMS
FOUNDER
Jack Simpson
Young Adult
Normal Life State
Traits - Gatherer, Green Thumb, Loves the Outdoors, Angler, Animal Lover
Likes - Soul, Cheese Tofu Steak, Turquoise
LTW - The Ark Builder (will be changed due to me doing silly things in Hidden Springs)
Unique Supermaxed Skill - Gardening
Other Maxed Skills -
Unique Maxed Career - Self Employed Gardener
Unique LTRs -
Other LTRs -
6 Unique Best Friends -
Property -
Building -
Museum Pieces
Young Adult -
Adult -
Elder -

MORTAL SIMS (listed in age order)
Granny Shu
Elder
Normal Life State
Traits - Green Thumb, Natural Cook, Family Orientated, Good, Childish
LTW - Surrounded by Family
LTR -
Skills - Cooking, Gardening

Emmaline Rhoen
Adult
Normal Life State
Traits - Natural Cook, Insane, Genius, Frugal, Grumpy
LTW - The Culinary Librarian (achieved)
LTRs - Dusty Old Lamp
Skills - Cooking, Logic

Gary Shue
Child
Normal Life State
Traits - Genius Coward, Bookworm

Dany Shue
Child
Normal Life State
Traits - Virtuoso, Lucky, Friendly

Star Shue
Child
Normal LIfe State
Traits - Brave, Friendly, Slob

Carlotta Shue
Child
Normal Life State
Traits - Loves the Outdoors, Athletic, Mean Spirited

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty - Chapter One - Meet Jack Simpson
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »
My name is Jack Simpson. I'm a handsome fellow, even if I do say so myself.

I live in Hidden Springs. I was told by a doctor here that I've got amnesia. Whatever that word means, all I know is that I don't recall anything before waking up on a big block of land.

This is my doctor. Her name is Emmaline Rhoen, but she told me I could call her Emma. She told me that she would quit her job as a doctor to keep a close eye on me. She said she would do that to make sure I would get better.

I was so thankful for her help and I told her I'd love for her to help me get better.

I even gave her flowers to show her how much I loved the idea of her helping me.

We went out to dinner together at the local restaurant.

After dinner we looked at the stars.

Then I met a man who said he was a paparazi. The paparazi just came up to me and started speaking to me

When I tried to find out if he went to my school, the paparazi ran off suddenly, and then I found myself kissing Emma. My first kiss ever! Well, the first kiss I can remember, anyway. I may have kissed someone back before I had amnesia, but I can't remember that. I'm beginning to really really like Emma. We both like matching colours and she told me that I went to the same school as her. I don't even remember going to school. Can you keep a secret? I'm sure I can trust you. Anyway, we promised to be boyfriend and girlfriend. Who knows, we may even have a nooboo or two.

I asked Emma if we could live together. She said Yes and that we'd meet at my house. What does she mean my house? She has a house with furniture and a garden, and all I have is a huge block of land. There is nothing on it apart from a bin and a mail box. She sent me off in a taxi to the Landgraabs science facility in Hidden Spring to learn about gardening. I did so. Then she rang on my mobile and told me to register with the council as a self-employed gardener. I did that as well, and when I got back to my land, I was very surprised to see that a house had been built. Emma told me she found a dusty old lamp and that she polished it. A genie appeared that gave her three wishes. She wished for a fortune in order to build us a house.

She went to bed, because she explained she'd need some help to look after me, and she knew the right family for the job. I went and planted some seeds.  Good night world, see you next update.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 07:13:51 PM »
Interesting start. I like the amnesia part.

Offline MissTrips

• Townie
  • Fnord.
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 08:28:07 PM »
I was almost expecting the Lead off man to be Homer with that Subject Line!  Is he going to be an heir? 

Good luck!
We hobbits are plain, quiet creatures. Adventures make one late for dinner.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 09:36:59 PM »
Interesting start. I like the amnesia part.

Thanks Toni, I'm glad you're liking it.

I was almost expecting the Lead off man to be Homer with that Subject Line!  Is he going to be an heir? 

Good luck!

Thanks MissTrips. Be assured, Homer et al will be in it somewhere. I have been a Simpsons fan for quite some time.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 09:39:38 PM »
pretty interesting... Must read more..

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 03:06:35 AM »
I was hoping they'd be yellow, lol!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 01:09:24 PM »
Chapter Two - If the Shue Fits ...

The house, I was so excited about the house that I forgot to take any photos of it. But, let me describe it to you. It is like a big square box with a hallway cutting it in half going from the road to the back of my property. Cutting the house in the opposite way is the kitchen and a room with sculpting stations, Emma says she has always wanted to sculpt ice, and painting easels. In the front part of the house is the room we share, we sleep in single beds.

Now that I think on it, I got a little bit ahead of myself yesterday. Emma and I are not boyfriend and girlfriend, not yet. We are romantically attracted to each other, nothing more. But, back to the house. There are three beds in our room, not two. Three single beds. In the other room across the hall from us, it seems to be the same size as our room, are two bunk beds. Seven beds and only two of us. Next to each of our two rooms, between our rooms and the kitchen/art room are bathrooms, pretty standard as far as bathrooms go. On the other side of the kitchen/art room are two more rooms. Emma tells me they'll be extra bedrooms in time, but for now they'll be used to store her statues and some of the paintings. Finally, at the end of the hall, there are a further two bathrooms.

So, let me get this straight. For the two of us, we have seven beds, four bedrooms, a table with eight chairs and four bathrooms, each with a toilet, shower/bath and sink in them. All we need is a partridge in a pear tree and we'd be set for Christmas! I really don't understand the need for all of this stuff. Oh, and get this, she's also had four rocking chairs delivered. Four of them! I asked Emma about that, but she is being tightlipped about it. She encouraged me to check the garden, and I did so, while she went out for a bit. You should go with her, you've seen me garden yesterday, and well, I don't think it is that exciting that you need to see it again. I mean it is just plant, weed, water, fertilize, harvest, rinse and repeat.

Hi there, I'm Emmaline Rhoen. I was a doctor by profession, but I resigned from that in order to care for Jack H Simpson. Yes, I know his middle name, he doesn't, but I do. His middle name is Homer. But, enough about that. I'm off to visit one of my best friends of all of Hidden Springs. She is older than me, but she cares for four children. She is devoted to those children, still working as a chef despite being in her elder years. She adopted them so that they'd have a good chance of a decent life. She is so dedicated that she has done away with her first name and is now known simply as 'Granny'. But there is nothing simple about her, or the love she has four those four children. How she keeps up with them at her age is beyond me. Ah, there she is now.

Granny tells me that she's a bit worried about Gary. He didn't go to school today and is instead out on the swing. She asked me to go and talk to him, and then she and I would talk. I did so, of course.

Gary asked me to push him on the swing, and as I did so, he told me he wanted to play chess. He got to play chess at school, but he knew that Granny couldn't afford to buy a chess set, a chemistry table or a telescope. But he wanted them all, and also to learn to paint. I asked him why he didn't go to school, and he said he was sick of seeing Carlotta pick on Dany on the school bus to school and then in school. It made him sad. I told him that he needed to go to school, so that he could read the books and do all those things there. I also told him I'd talk to his granny to see what could be done.

I told her what Gary had told me, and she became distressed and said she didn't know how she could buy that stuff for him. She had so many children she didn't know what to do. She was such a good lady, and I suggested that I would buy the things for Gary to help out. She said she couldn't have someone not part of the family do that. She said that had never accepted a handout in her life and that she wasn't going to start accepting them now. I asked her to move in with us and to bring the four children with her. I also explained that they would be helping out around the house, helping a patient of mine to regain his memory and achieve what he is meant to achieve. Her face lit up at that offer and she promised that she and the children would work hard.

I told her that she would do nothing of the sort. She could retire and enjoy time to sit and relax in one of the rocking chairs I had bought, while the rest of us painted and sculpted and so on. Unless she had a hobby she wanted to pursue. She confided to me she always wanted to be a photographer. I gave her a tabcast, showed her how to use it, and she started on her path to photographic mastery.

I went back out to Gary and told him that I had his chess table and chemistry set and easel and telescope waiting for him at his new home, a home where he could also climb into a cubby house to read his books or climb in a jungle gym, or similar. He grinned at me and asked me if I knew how to play chess. When I confirmed I could, he asked me to play against him. How could I say no to a request like that?

So, our family of two quickly became a family of seven. With me, returning home were Granny and Gary Shue.

Granny Shue, was a Good, Childish, Family Orientated Cook with a Green Thumb who loved doing nothing other than rocking back and forth in one of the rocking chairs I had purchased.

Gary was a Genius Bookworm who was a Coward, frightened of anything from monsters under his bed to the darkness of night, let alone the things that go bump in the night, but who loved anything that allowed him to demonstrate his powers of logic.

Of course, Granny and Gary weren't our only two new family members. Granny Shue had adopted three other children.

Athletic Outdoors Loving Carlotta who is also rather Mean Spirited. I wouldn't be surprised if she pursues fishing later on. But for now, she just spends every chance she gets, outside, being a kid.

Brave and Friendly Star, who can be a bit of a Slob at times. Like Granny and myself, her skin is green. She also seems to love riding the rocking horse.

And finally Dany Shue, a lucky and friendly virtuoso who, unfortunately for him, was disliked by, and weaker than, his adopted sister, Carlotta.

When I got home, Jack was there waiting for me. He took me into the kitchen area and he kissed me. Like normal, I felt that I was going to melt in his strong arms.

Then he told me he was hungry and asked me to cook some steak and vegetables for dinner.

We went outside and watched the stars again.

Despite what Jack told you in the last update, we weren't boyfriend and girlfriend at this stage, instead we became boyfriend and girlfriend tonight. While we were still sitting on the grass outside our house, he asked me to marry him. I liked him and all, but I wasn't ready for that commitment, not yet. I turned him down.

When I saw him next, his face was yellow.

I was hoping they'd be yellow, lol!
There you go, Donatello, he is a bit yellow. :)

pretty interesting... Must read more..
Hope this still is of interest to you, sdhoey.

Offline donatello

• Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 02:49:02 PM »
Hahahahahaha, you had me screaming with laughter every few sentences! And you're a sneaky one... "She had so many children she didn't know what to do..." Genius! Granny Shue... You're really sneaky, lol. And I cracked up when I read the word "yellow"...
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline donatello

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 02:52:27 PM »
In case you were wondering, I'm still chuckling...

naniminna

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 02:55:56 PM »
Woman, why are you online when you can be on the sims giving us more content to read! =P

Offline donatello

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2012, 03:20:16 PM »
Woman, why are you online when you can be on the sims giving us more content to read! =P

This "woman" is a teen boy, you know... Lol! In your excitement you made one very wrong assumption.

naniminna

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
Lmao. Sorry. Teen boy. xD

Offline donatello

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 05:19:54 PM »
Well I guess we agree he writes very well. He's extremely witty.

anything