Author Topic: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please  (Read 7249 times)

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Tribble is as Tribble does
Re: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
If only I was still a teen ... alas, it has been almost 19 years since I was last a teen in terms of years. :) Thanks for the compliments :D

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 06:51:44 PM »
If only I was still a teen ... alas, it has been almost 19 years since I was last a teen in terms of years. :) Thanks for the compliments :D

Try 52 years, Deklitch! Yikes!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 11:00:05 PM »
OOPS! You and Audren have the same profile pic. It's confusing. Audren is the one who's 14...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: October 15, 2012, 09:30:22 AM »
Chapter Three - The Kids Have Their Say

You there, yeah, the one reading this, what's your problem? I'm Carlotta Shue, not that that's any of your beeswax. I'm not afraid to step back from a fight, even if it is with one of my brothers, or even that freak of a guy that's brought us and Emmaline Rhoen in to live with him. He's put yellow makeup on his face. It looks really stupid. What do we need him for, anyway?

There is one good thing though. We have a fishpond as well as a playground! I've always loved the outdoors, as I can run and throw balls and play footy. Rather than doing the silly schoolwork all the time. Granny says I still have to do my schoolwork, but I'd rather be outside having fun out in the sun, playing and running and fishing. I LOVE fishing! Granny has told me if I don't get my schoolwork done, I won't be able to go fishing no more. I hafta do my schoolwork. 'Scuse me, I don't suppose YOU'D do my school work, wouldya? The fish won't catch themselves, and if you do it, I'll have more time to fish and play outside. Ah, there's Gary, just home now. 'Scuse me again, I'll see if he will let me copy his homework.

"Hey Garrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ..."

Ah yeah, I'm Gary Shue. My sister Carlotta is probably wanting to copy my homework or something again. I stayed back after school helping the teacher. Ms Shepherdson needed some help. So I had to ride home myself. It is a long way, but worth it. I want an A. And I want to be on the Honour Role. I've been promised money by the city council if I get on the honour role. I want my own chemistry table and telescope. The money I'll get as a reward from the city council for being on the Honour Role will be enough for both. We never had much with Granny Shue except her love and enough food to eat and drink and clothes and beds, and a roof over our head, and really, what else do you need?

But Mr Simpson and Miss Rhoen, I think they should get married, they have this house and they asked us to live with them. Miss Rhoen even plays chess with me! I like doing that with her, both herself and Mr Simpson are good fun and kind. I know Granny Shue will die sometime soon, and that makes me sad, but Mr Simpson and Miss Rhoen will be here to keep looking after us. I wish that Carlotta would stop picking on Dany, or that he would keep away from her or stand up for himself. As for Starr, she just loves that horse!

Weeeeeeee, this horse is fun. Yes, I know its not really a horse, but it is still fun. Hi there, I'm Starr Shue, and I'm cute. I love Granny Shue and I really like Jack and Emma. She is really pretty and I love Jack's yellow face, it is so awesome! What would be even more awesome and cute and fun and pretty is if I get a pony that I can call Princess. I don't want fishies, or birds, or cats, or dogs, I wanna pony.

Excuse me, but I need to go back to riding my rocking horse. Dany's outside on the playground equipment, why not go and see him?

Die die die alien scum, oh you aren't alien scum, are you? I'm Dany, and yeah I like aliens and monsters and orcs and so on and I like to fight them. I am playing here, and sometimes, I pretend that the aliens are called Carlotta, and I ... I try to be her friend, but she keeps on bashing me up. Please don't tell anyone, especially Carlotta that I name aliens after her. That would make things worse. Please, promise me.

I just love this playground that has been built here for us. It gives me lots to do while I wait to become a teenager. I want to play an instrument and become a movie composer. Oh, Mr Jack is home and he's calling for me.

I'd best go.

Jack walked through the front door, and called for the four children to come to him. They appeared, and he told them he'd been to the Sim Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and adopted two animals for the family. There was a dog and a cat, the dog was called Poochie and the cat was named Snowball. The children were mostly happy except for Starr who was wanting a pony. However, when Snowball jumped up into her lap and began purring, Starr's heart melted and she suddenly considered Snowball to be really cute, and really not all that bad.

---
Thanks for the comments and encouragement. Sorry for the lack of pictures, I forgot to take pictures, unfortunately, I just realised.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2012, 09:48:01 AM »
I love it.. yes I'm still very interested .. please continue.

naniminna

« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2012, 12:26:56 AM »
Awww I wish you had had pictures, but I still enjoy the story all the same. I'm looking forward to your next update!

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2012, 12:03:53 PM »
Awesome every step of the way. No pictures means it reads more like a good book than a a slide show with subtext. A bit old-fashioned, but I love it!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Deklitch

• Tribble of Reality
  • Watcher
Re: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard please
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2012, 04:44:11 AM »
*Sigh* I need to get this sent to the graveyard, please. I messed up again

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Mmmmm Donuts ... The Simpsons Immortal Dynasty - Graveyard Please
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2012, 05:13:05 AM »
Sorry to hear that Deklitch, good luck with your next attempt :)

anything