Author Topic: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)  (Read 28933 times)

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Birth of An Heir
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2013, 09:39:05 PM »
Isn't this what you were eagerly anticipating?  ;)

Birth of a Heir

Anna: Nice to meet you little Gethin!......wait, what do you mean Gethin isn’t the heir you wanted to meet? Alright.....*sighs, pouts and jumps back in time*

Anna: So here we are, back in time with Anain watching over the pregnant mother......
Calli: Ouchouchouchuchouch - Ciaran i'm going to hurt you!
Anna: Ah...he kind of can't hear you....

Anna: Annnd then her niece takes over the show but then.....

Anna: Sparkles~

Anna: Welcome to the world non-twinned, non-rainboo heir Awen Grey!

Calli: What, I don’t get to name her?
Anna: *cheerfully* Not at all!   

(boring time passes)

Anna: Oh, what’s this? Sparkle biting time already?

Anna: There’s that sparkle cannon…

Anna: That looks like it hurts, but....

Anna: Anain snaps into adult cathood and cuteness admirably
Anain: *purrs* Nice to meet you watcher
Anna: Ooh, you’re talking now...Name's Anna. Now, who’s a pretty kitty? No makeover for you though

Anna: And this is why I love a klepto – free money! =D

Ciaran: How is my adorable little girl?
Anna: Too bad she’s not orange – but maybe next generation
Ciaran: The red came back to the Grims, but who knows

Anain: How about we go outside…?

Anna: Now that is a high flying cat house…just what are those cats doing…and where since it’s off the ground?

Cam: And when you’re older you could play football with me
Mwynen: Mwyn no likey foo’ball – wanna be smart an’ have pwetty pictures

Anna: Sorry girls – but the Dreamweavers aren’t joining this dynasty yet….survive awhile longer and you just might...You look good as a pirate maid though Bubblegum

Bubblegum and Scarlet: *blink*

Rob: Who’s a good little nooboo?
Cam: *taps his foot impatiently* She is my child Kennedy!

Ciaran: This…actually isn’t bad for a new career uniform

Anna: If Anain wasn’t a pound kitten I’d be wondering if this was one of his parents

Anna: This is strictly to show off the cuteness of Mwyn^^

Anna: From this angle with the fact that his hair’s funky colours, along with the style, plus the beard and somehow the jacket…. Cammy just reminds me of Marc from Twinbrook

Anna: Annnd I leave you with Mwyn learning to walk, and the awesome effects of ice in the background ^^

Edit: By the way, considering I forgot to give the traits, Mwynen is Athletic and Artistic - because Lysi's pregnancy was alright but not amazing so the Athletic was randomized. Awen is Evil and Artistic - Evil might just become the family trait, but we'll see.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Birth of An Heir (06/02)
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2013, 10:16:33 PM »

Nice to finally see another update from the hunky Ciaran and crew! It would be epic if the orange came back, or if the nooboo has the pointy ears!

Bubblegum Dreamweaver looks pretty epic in that pirate gear. Aw, I miss playing in Union Cove! So pretty.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2013, 10:21:23 PM »
Nice to finally see another update from the hunky Ciaran and crew! It would be epic if the orange came back, or if the nooboo has the pointy ears!

Bubblegum Dreamweaver looks pretty epic in that pirate gear. Aw, I miss playing in Union Cove! So pretty.

Sadly there's no pointy ears, but Awen is one of the most adorablest sims i've ever had^^

I actually was pawing through the graveyard, and I read both of your old Dynasties - what did stop Fred's dynasty? You never said and everyone survived the meteor o,o

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2013, 10:40:13 PM »

Oh! I realized I had misunderstood one of the rules and was therefore ineligible for HoF. I thought the LTR's worked like the BFFs, that each immortal had to claim different ones but they could overlap. The rule said something like, you can have more than one of a unique LTR. It meant things like the Motive Mobile, where a single immortal could purchase it more than once, but I didn't think of it like that at first since most rewards are like traits that can only be purchased once. So I had two immortals with the same LTR, and one of them had claimed it as unique. I probably would have continued the story anyway, except for the fact that I had fallen in love with breeding odd colored sims and was eager to try a dynasty where that was a goal from the start, instead of just something I stumbled into like with the Gilberts. (I didn't even try breeding blue spouses until generation four!) Also, thank you for reading those old stories! Fred Gilbert will always have a special place in my heart.

I want to see pictures of toddler Awen! I can't tell how adorable she is just from cocoon form!

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2013, 10:55:39 PM »
Oh! I realized I had misunderstood one of the rules and was therefore ineligible for HoF. I thought the LTR's worked like the BFFs, that each immortal had to claim different ones but they could overlap. The rule said something like, you can have more than one of a unique LTR. It meant things like the Motive Mobile, where a single immortal could purchase it more than once, but I didn't think of it like that at first since most rewards are like traits that can only be purchased once. So I had two immortals with the same LTR, and one of them had claimed it as unique. I probably would have continued the story anyway, except for the fact that I had fallen in love with breeding odd colored sims and was eager to try a dynasty where that was a goal from the start, instead of just something I stumbled into like with the Gilberts. (I didn't even try breeding blue spouses until generation four!) Also, thank you for reading those old stories! Fred Gilbert will always have a special place in my heart.

I want to see pictures of toddler Awen! I can't tell how adorable she is just from cocoon form!

If you want I can send you a couple in a pm, as that will be an update or two ahead - depends how many pictures I use, especially since the section of Cia and Awen's birthdays I played through like two times before I was smart enough on the third to save before Awen went into the mirror and dresser, as the dresser crashed twice.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2013, 11:48:07 PM »
(The Gilberts were one of the first dynasties I followed when I joined the forum, and it inspired me to start a dynasty in Union Cove even though that very quickly became an awful idea. This makes me misty-eyed and nostalgic, darn it)

Awen should stop being all burrito-y and give us twice the toddler cuteness.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #81 on: February 07, 2013, 12:28:36 AM »
(The Gilberts were one of the first dynasties I followed when I joined the forum, and it inspired me to start a dynasty in Union Cove even though that very quickly became an awful idea. This makes me misty-eyed and nostalgic, darn it)

Awen should stop being all burrito-y and give us twice the toddler cuteness.

Aye aye ma'am, i'll put together some screenshots and see how far along I get...it'll still be a couple chapters, but i'll post them faster - then I need to play lol

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Grey Immortal Dynasty - Birth of An Heir (06/02)
« Reply #82 on: February 07, 2013, 01:05:51 AM »
There she is!!! My Awen!!! So adorable!!! Just like her daddy!!!

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - This, That and A Little Of It All (11/02)
« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2013, 04:55:31 PM »
This, That and A Little Of It All

Anna: Where better to start a chapter than a cute brown burrito and her mommy? ^^ Burritos do no sim justice by the way.

Anna: Oh dear – working as a writer does you no favours at all for a career outfit LOL
Rob: *buries face in his hands* Why were you checking out my career outfit again?
Anna: It was originally to give you an outerwear outfit, but I was curious~
.....Remind me to take pictures of them all and post them soon

Anna: Some of the cutest cats ever live in Union Cove – all fluffy and cute^^

Anna: I do wish I could remember why he was so evilly delighted...

Anna: Commitment issues or not Robby, you are most likely providing a child to father the next generation so hop to it – you’re already an adult and not too far off from your elder birthday!
Rob: *grumbles even as he tosses a potent friendship at Jeana before she has to leave*

Calli: That’s a good girl Mwyn, you learned to walk!
Anna: Now if this were a life states dynasty and Mwyn the heir, all Mwyn would need would be a second toddler skill like the peg box

Anna: Lysi came to visit the Dreamers, to finally be able to befriend her boss – Lori has been quite busy, as well as unwilling to hang out. Plus people were finally home other than Melissa, so Lysi took the opportunity and tossed a friendship (potent or not, not sure) jar at Lori

Anna: Then someone got their hands on a lamp and gave it to Ciaran…she’s attracted to him by the way
Ciaran: And why wouldn’t she be? I’m hot!
Anna: Get back in the simverse otherwise I’ll….i’ll…
Ciaran: You’ll what?
Anna: See whether you go blue or purple when freezing and make you procreate with your female self to have identical children!
Ciaran: *gasps and goes pale* You are not nice
Anna: *points* Shoo!

Ciaran: *sounds apprehensive* Are you sure this is a good idea....?
Anna: *cheerfully* It’ll be fine~

Anna: I love modifying things! Doesn’t she look evil?  ;D

Ciaran: Whoa, this isn’t so bad….
(lookit those muscles in the bottom left one!)
Genie: Money wish granted – free me next? Hint hint

Anain: Dogs can totally be awesome – also they bring money for food!
Stray: *sniffs and turns away*

Anna: Isn’t s\he a pretty kitty? <3 And from this view I can finally see and get rid of that ripped newspaper, Hallelujah!

Anna: A pretty Pam cat – I truly love, love, love the Union Cove kitties!

This is so far Cam’s only brilliant sculpture…need to sell it next I log in…
I would go onto the birthdays, but there’s different pictures from two or three attempts at getting passed getting Awen dressed…..First time Ciaran went first, next two times Awen did, and I finally remembered to save after the third attempt at her birthday and then it went off without a hitch...lol Also, first time Ciaran gets a midlife crisis, and I never got far enough for Lysi, and the next time he aged up properly which  was the third attempt at Awen’s, he didn’t get a crisis, but I was able to play farther because it all worked, and Lysi gained the crisis. Anyways, that’s all next time~

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - This, That, and A Little Of It All (11/02)
« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
So Rob's an angel now. Strange.

I love the UC kitties as well. <3

And Awen really needs to stop being all burrito-y. Mwyn isn't going to provide toddler cuteness forever. :(

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2013, 05:19:22 PM »
So Rob's an angel now. Strange.

I love the UC kitties as well. <3

And Awen really needs to stop being all burrito-y. Mwyn isn't going to provide toddler cuteness forever. :(

The wings are a custom content accessory lol

Adorable kitties <3

I'll put together the pictures and post the chapter sometime this week - a week long college break provides opportunity to sim lots^^

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2013, 07:42:57 PM »
Hahaha threatening him with Artie threats, nice. Tell him you'll dress him up like Barb-aran.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2013, 09:26:10 PM »

Ciaran with female Ciaran making nooboos. That would be adorable! Evil, but really cute.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2013, 12:51:38 AM »
Hahaha threatening him with Artie threats, nice. Tell him you'll dress him up like Barb-aran.

Oh that will be happening sooner or later. When just depends on me.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2013, 03:02:03 AM »
Hold on, didn't you already make Ciaran female once? Aoife?
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04