Author Topic: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Triple Birthday (02/28)  (Read 28958 times)

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2012, 04:59:09 PM »
Walls are a luxury. And I see you splurged on those lights, my sims always get the cheepest ones, you are way nicer than me.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2012, 05:02:54 PM »
Walls are a luxury. And I see you splurged on those lights, my sims always get the cheepest ones, you are way nicer than me.

That's not splurging, they're cheap lights. The constant in the dark negative moodlet on everyone other than Ciaran was annoying haha. And the bathroom light was stolen...as was the toilet, stereo, mirror and treadmill. Any other stuff he's stolen, I sell.

Edit; I totally just realised that I coloured the wallpaper and flooring and furniture in the bedrooms wrong for the two females. In Ciaran and Callisto's room, it's black and green instead of black red, and Lysithea and Cameron's room is red and orange instead of orange and green...but i'll probably leave them that way anyways. Next update comes in a couple of days!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty; Callisto's Makeover, Two Houseguests, and A Pie in -
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2012, 10:02:04 PM »
Callisto's Makeover, Two Houseguests and A Pie in the Sky.

Anna: See? Stalker zombie~
Zombie: Graaagh

Anna: Lysi on her celeb dance op…
Lysi: Woohoo!
Anna: Not that kind yet please!
Lysi: But it's so much fun!

Callisto: I can’t believe it took so long; I had to garden in a dress! A dress!
Anna: Doesn’t your new wardrobe now make up for it? *puppy-dog eyes*
Calli: Well….I do love that everyday and formal, plus my athletic top matches Ciaran’s; in red of course. So yes, for now it does.
Anna: Calli, what do you mean for now….Calli?
Calli: *says nothing and just smiles*

Anna: Heheh, this was an interesting occurrence. I can’t remember what family this is, but there’s a hole where their garage is because of some plants there’s not a piece of fence or something, so Ciaran snuck in to steal produce….because he couldn’t steal their expensive car. Kept saying someone was watching him. Anyways, so while Ciaran is stealing away, this guy who was wandering outside of the fence suddenly zombifies on a non-full moon and shambles in and eating his own families’ grape plant!
Zombie: Graaaapes~

Anna: Another morning, this zombie chick’s back.

Zombie chick: *mutters to herself* Mmm, yummy flowers….

Callisto: Finally I’m not chained to my garden for eternity!
Anna: For now….*shifty eyes*

Ciaran: Come and live with me, Calli, Lysi, and Cameron? Oh - and bring your cat.
Anna: While Ciaran was waiting for this guy to shop up, the dude that’s a zombie suddenly went green out of nowhere. And the reason Ciaran is in a bathroom while he’s talking to one of his new housemates is simple…He needed it but his new friend arrived too quickly haha.
And you know what that means but first…. Garden update~!

See those two items that are freshly planted in the front there? They’re my new special seeds! Although, there is flame fruit in the back in front of the trees because Union Cove comes with it on a community lot, and Calli harvested it to plant.

Anna: Ta-da~ The new and improved Rob Kennedy!
Rob: Okay, I’ll admit I was a bit…leery of the whole watcher deal, but the new hair and clothes in favourite colours isn’t bad.
Anna: You’re not such a bad looking sim yourself Rob. Why don’t you go find yourself a girlfriend at some point and populate the town?
Rob: I might, I might not.
Anna: I hope you do. In other news, Rob came with a friend….whom I promptly renamed because Mr. T is no name at all for a female cat!

Anna: Luan means warrior which is appropriate for a cat. =3
I leave you with this.

Anna: Feeling a little under the weather there Lysi?
Lysi: *bleeeaugh*

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2012, 03:35:40 PM »
Great updates, Anna, Sorry it took me so long. Cold weather and sinus with me don't mix. But nothing a 3 hour nap can't fix. Someone gonna have a nooboo!!  ;D Callisto is with Ciaran right? I'm a little lost today. lol

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2012, 08:13:03 PM »
Great updates, Anna, Sorry it took me so long. Cold weather and sinus with me don't mix. But nothing a 3 hour nap can't fix. Someone gonna have a nooboo!!  ;D Callisto is with Ciaran right? I'm a little lost today. lol

Yeeep;
Calli's with Ciaran (married where I am in the game, but in the updates they're just romantic interests haha), and Lysi came married to Cameron.
I do believe i've stated at one point that Lysi was married to Cameron...somewhere. I hope you don't get sick too often Anna~  :)
But, but, getting lost can be fun~  ;D

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2012, 08:30:31 PM »
Yeeep;
Calli's with Ciaran (married where I am in the game, but in the updates they're just romantic interests haha), and Lysi came married to Cameron.
I do believe i've stated at one point that Lysi was married to Cameron...somewhere. I hope you don't get sick too often Anna~  :)
But, but, getting lost can be fun~  ;D

I've think I might have seen it. When I get this headaches, it's hard for me to focus on much but closing my eyes and sleeping. Not too often, but sinus infections are my best friend this time of the year.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2012, 08:56:37 PM »
I've think I might have seen it. When I get this headaches, it's hard for me to focus on much but closing my eyes and sleeping. Not too often, but sinus infections are my best friend this time of the year.

As long as you don't really have much to do, you can sleep half the day away.  :P Don't you have medicine that can help combat the sinus infections?  =/ I think I stated it when Ciaran was first talking to Lysi, than when he asked her to move in, eh; not really a big deal.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - House Update~
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2012, 04:52:18 AM »
House Update~

You remember that giant box with only two rooms, blank walls and lights? Yeah,  within an update or two that's been eradicated. Rather than posting what I did with the simoleons from Rob moving in and his truck, I decided to just show that plus the resizing and wallpapering/flooring the house all in one.

Starting off with the bedrooms of Ciaran/Calli and Cameron/Lysi!
I realised the other day when I was looking at a screenshot of the bedrooms, that I messed up the females' favourite colour with which male. Doesn't help that back when I did the rooms, I couldn't remember which female was which!  ::)

Anyways, this is Ciaran and Calli's room, but Calli's colour is red, not green and Ciaran's is black.

The other bedroom which I don't have a better picture of, is Cameron and Lysithea's room - orange for Cameron and red instead of green.
.....Calli and Lysi are like the Christmas twins! haha.

The free-standing open kitchen, as none of the houses i've built have ever had an enclosed kitchen, and seeing as cooking is not a supermax, there is no need for it to be either.

The simple single bathroom which does change by the time the house is renovated, and another bathroom does get added past the house renovation.

The whole of the house past that little renovation....now onto the next part that won't be seen for approximately one and a half to two updates.

That's actually three screenshots put together; the wall on the left side of the middle where you can see the mirror is the bathroom wall, and the guitars in both the middle and right-hand one are the exact same guitar.

Here's a better shot that's just backed out. The room on the bottom left is Rob's room, and it has the only computer; mostly because Rob's Lifetime Wish is to be an acclaimed author with 30,000 simoleons in royalties a week.

Anna: *sighs happily* That was actually easier to do with the fact that Ciaran never popped in haha
Ciaran: You were saying? *fiendishly Delighted moodlet pops up*
Anna: *shrieks* Dang it Ciaran, how do you do that?!?!
Ciaran: I'm just special.
Anna: ...You don't have the excuse of being insane like Velmoor does.
Ciaran: But I am a computer whiz plus evil, which means I can hack AND troll on forums!
Anna: ...How do I lose to you? Anyways, an actual update will be soon....if I can ever think up a good title name.

Oh, and thanks for the fact that this story has already been viewed over 900 times and Ciaran's not even an adult yet!  ;D
Ciaran: I'm just that sexy.
Anna: Means I need to give you another athletic outfit to show off those muscles you've been building with around 50 hours of strength training.
Ciaran: You do that...soon.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2012, 05:45:01 AM »
It seems like a happy accident that you mixed up the colours...those rooms look great!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Grey Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2012, 11:37:58 AM »
Yes show us his evil muscles ..:)

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #40 on: November 14, 2012, 01:33:49 AM »
Your Zombies' comments are a riot!  Looking forward to more.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - The Last of the Former House and Other Things
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2012, 02:10:45 AM »
The Last of the Former House and Other Things

(Sorry Tia, no zombies here or in the next few)

We’re baaaaack~!
Ciaran: Finally woman!
Anna: Seriously; did you take lessons from your boss on how to treat a Watcher?
Ciaran: Which boss? *smiles like a good sim*
Anna: That looks really creepy, stop it would ya? Anyways, I’m talking about the red one.
Ciaran: Oh, that one. Maybe I did, maybe I didn’t.
Anna: You are an aggravating sim…and I have seven more generations of this???
Ciaran: You bet your non-existant existence you do!
Anna: I think I exist more than you do.
Ciaran: No you don’t~
Anna: -Yes I- *coughs* Back to the hijinks of the Grey/Moon/Kennedy Household!

Anna: Rob’s job is Alchemy…. Get moving on those invigorating elixirs would ya?
Rob: I can only make them so fast you know….plus this place doesn’t let me stay here all the time. Not enough stuff….and the Wolfsbane runs out quickly.

Anna: How’s the workout?
Ciaran: *huffs* Going well.
Anna: I bet both Artie and Colt can do it one-handed, and for longer.
Ciaran: *puffs* I’ll get there.

Cameron: I can feel your gaze Anna.
Anna: How’s it coming along?
Cameron: Not fast enough.

Lysi: Awwe, nooboo.
Anna: Congratulations, but that is a horrid maternity work outfit…I hope to high heaven that is not your everyday wear.

Lysi: Hi, I’m having a baby, I hope they get a good pair of red shoes, your outfit is horrible and you’re a witch!
Siddeartha McConnell: Hello, congratulations, you have a horrid outfit too…and what are you talking about?

Anna: That is totally better for a maternity outfit.
Lysi: Why didn’t you make me a custom one?
Anna: You were going to work anyways, so you never would have changed into it.

Anna: Luan is actually only a little bit different than when she moved in; her socks are now a light grey and her collar is a simple brown leather one with a bell rather than the spiked thing she had before.
Luan: Thank you kindly, Watcher. I rather disliked the spiked collar and the fact that I had a masculine name before. (Nothing against the original creator of Rob and Mr. T, but couldn't you have made sure Mr. T was a male cat not a female?)
Anna: I really do have a talking cat?
Luan: Yep, a pretty fluffy male cat came to visit me as a ghost and taught me how.
Anna: This could be fun!

Anna: Luan’s excellent jellyfish; it was named Guadalupe. Blame the auto-naming thing haha.

Lysi: I’m really tired, so I’ll make this quick; I’m pregnant!
Cameron: Really?!?

Cameron: Good job! *pats shoulder before winking and giving a thumbs up*
Anna: Ooookay then. I totally missed the wink, but is it just me or does the whole reaction seem sort of condescending to you people? I mean really.
Baby belly collage~

Anna: I think my favourite picture is the one where Cameron has his head against Lysi's belly and he's listening.

Anna: Do cats do this often? I’ve never seen one do it before.

Anna: One had a wish to work out the other to train….and this is what comes of it.

Ciaran: Move move move! Work those legs and get on it! Don’t be such a kitten, get up and get moving!
Luan: I used to resemble that remark! *hisses at Ciaran*

Anna: Rob dreaming of no commitments….I will have little Kennedy kidlets running around, I will! Other than that, this was just before the house got downsized, so next time you get to see them playing in the more or less temporarily completed house~

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - Nooboo, Portraiting, and Heavy Thoughts
« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2012, 02:29:06 AM »
Nooboo, Portraiting, and Heavy Thoughts

Anna: Double update~
Ciaran: Really? You’re not going to leave the readers hanging for forever again?
Anna: It’ll probably happen again after this update, haha ^^”
Ciaran: You do realise that you are sort of being a bad Watcher by leaving so much time inbetween updates?
Anna: Yeah….Although this time it wasn’t entirely my fault! I had a rather big project and most of my free time was taken up by that. Anyways….onto the update!

Anna: To tide people over until I catch up to my game and change his athletic  ;)
Ciaran: Dang I’m sexy!
Anna: ...Is big-headedness a new hidden trait that you gained when I wasn't aware of it?

Anna: The awesome special seeds~
Ciaran: What’s so great about a garden?
Anna: How about the fact that it’s Calli’s – your significant other's – garden? Plus one of those could be life fruit which you need to finish this challenge.
Ciaran: Hmph.

Anna: Plus, these are important because they’re the first excellent produce I’ve ever had~
This challenge is really a lot of firsts for me.  :)

{Edit}
Anna: This is our newest member of the family which brings us up to two cats, and five sim spots taken. His name is Anain - meaning nature, temperment, power.

Anna: Aren’t they adorable together? <3

Anna: Don’t you feel accomplished now Cam?
Cameron: I will once I finish that painting and I can paint portraits, yes.

Anna: That looks painful.
Lysi: *holds in scream*
Anna: No dance in front of Lysi though; she just somewhat quietly has her nooboo while Cam paints Ciaran, Rob’s most likely making elixers or sleeping, and Calli is gardening.

Anna: You know your wife’s in labour, right?
Cam: I think I can hear her screaming from the bedroom. It’s not that far away.

Anna: That looks kind of uncomfortable; you’re partway through a table and you're thinking about ghosts.

Anna: Congratulations, it’s a girl! What's her name?
Lysi: Mwynen Moon, it means gentle.

Anna: Will you meet your daughter later?
Cam: After I finish this portrait, I will. What did Lysi name her?
Anna: Mwynen Moon.

Anna: I finally let Ciaran revert to the original career outfit that he had once I got rid of most of my bad custom content, and this is what it is. It’s not bad.

Ciaran: I know we’ve been living in this house together for awhile as just romantic interests, will you be my girlfriend?
Calli: Sure, I’d love to.

Anna: Some celebratory woohoo and….

Anna: My, you look like you have something heavy on your mind, thinking of hitting a jewellery store when you’re next on a shift?
Ciaran: *lightly blushes* Shut it.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Grey Immortal Dynasty - The Last of the Former House/Nooboo, Portraiting
« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2012, 10:12:00 AM »
HAHA I think Colt and Artie could run rings around Ciaran in gym.

I wonder what would happen in a story with all 3 of these guys in it. Artie, Colt and Ciaran. :o

great update Anna.