Author Topic: The Rust Life States Dynasty: Cricket (1/19)  (Read 48135 times)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Rust Life States Dynasty: Cadmium, Take Two (10/29, again)
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2012, 09:48:05 PM »
Yep, she's on the rainbow slider.

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2012, 10:00:30 PM »
Pappy is quite handsome as a young man . . . note to self: check him out in my game. Pappy Dynasty . . . ahem.
Rainboo! Can't wait to see what skill/career Cricket will be dealing with!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
Yep, she's on the rainbow slider.

It looks like she's an almost normal colour, just a bit lighter. Kind of like how Ciaran looks normal coloured unless he's beside someone normally coloured.  :P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2012, 10:06:24 PM »
Pappy is quite handsome as a young man . . . note to self: check him out in my game. Pappy Dynasty . . . ahem.
Rainboo! Can't wait to see what skill/career Cricket will be dealing with!

I can't wait to see where the randomize traits button will take her either. I'm hoping for something outdoorsy, but we'll have to see.

And indeed he is a handsome werewolf, even as an elder. I'm officially calling him the hottest dynasty spouse ever. Yes ladies, Pappy is better than Antone Dreamweaver!

It looks like she's an almost normal colour, just a bit lighter. Kind of like how Ciaran looks normal coloured unless he's beside someone normally coloured.  :P

Yeah, she's rather pale, yet her true shade is a very light shade of yellow-green.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2012, 10:16:58 PM »
I can't wait to see where the randomize traits button will take her either. I'm hoping for something outdoorsy, but we'll have to see.

And indeed he is a handsome werewolf, even as an elder. I'm officially calling him the hottest dynasty spouse ever. Yes ladies, Pappy is better than Antone Dreamweaver!

Yeah, she's rather pale, yet her true shade is a very light shade of yellow-green.

Will you eventually post Caddy in the Swap Shop? I think it might be interesting to see how she would mesh with Ciaran, you know?
Hopefully Cricket won't have the hates the outdoors trait, haha. Hm...I might have to try Aoife with Pappy at one point....just another sim to try meshing genetics with~.  ;D

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2012, 10:20:56 PM »
One of these days, probably after I'm finished with this. I bet Ciaran would love her.

That would be pretty terrible if Cricket ended up hating the outdoors, especially because Pappy loves the outdoors. Why have an unnecessary trait conflict with your dad?

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #81 on: October 30, 2012, 12:15:04 AM »
Pappy never ceases to shock me with his utter hotness.
And congrats on the wainboo! That is most excellent luck!
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #82 on: October 30, 2012, 12:28:47 AM »
I'm the one playing him all the time, and his dashing good looks still amaze me. I knew he'd age down well, but I wasn't expecting for such a handsome beast to be underneath. I'm keeping him around for as long as possible. Nothing can beat seeing Pappy smustle in his swimwear. ;D

Pappy's LTW is Heartbreaker, of all things. I think all the ladies of Moonlight Falls are saddened that he won't be pursuing it.

Ah, yes, the wainboo! I am so, so happy that I got one. I need some more screenshots so I can have a full chapter of Cricket's toddler days.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2012, 12:53:27 AM »
One of these days, probably after I'm finished with this. I bet Ciaran would love her.

That would be pretty terrible if Cricket ended up hating the outdoors, especially because Pappy loves the outdoors. Why have an unnecessary trait conflict with your dad?

Oh, I bet he would, especially since she has quite a personality all on her own.
Not just that, but then Cricket wouldn't like hunting for anything at all!
*itches to open up her game and make Ciaran Aoife procreate with some handsome studs.  :P

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2012, 02:41:23 AM »
Yay congratulations on your wainboo!!  I'm so happy for Cad and Pappy, and I can't wait for all of the Cricket cuteness!

Louise56

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2012, 06:12:27 AM »
Congrats with the rainboo! Pappy is very handsome indeed. ;)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Rust Life States Dynasty: Cricket (10/30)
« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2012, 12:58:52 PM »
Congrats with the rainboo! Pappy is very handsome indeed. ;)

Yay congratulations on your wainboo!!  I'm so happy for Cad and Pappy, and I can't wait for all of the Cricket cuteness!

Thanks!

*itches to open up her game and make Ciaran Aoife procreate with some handsome studs.  :P

You must! Moonlight Falls is full of handsome guys. It's definitely much different from Twinbrook in that regard. :P

---

Good riddance, slug-stage!

Oh my, a redhead. Cricket drew close to everything from Cadmium, which isn't a bad thing, but I was hoping for more of those Wolff genes.

But yep, Pappy's her father. You know what, we're rich and can replace that. You can scratch whatever you like, Cricket.

She has to be the cutest toddler in my game since Mango Darer!

"You can't beat me this time, fist."

"Watcher, she isn't saying anything!"

I forgot to plant ideas in her mind, didn't I? Okay Cricket, witches! Magic! Marrying a witch! Marrying the shockingly adorable Dana MacDuff!

"Why not Peanut? He's a witch again."

Is he intent on becoming the next Mr. Rust? He's worse than Malcolm now. I'm not letting him have it this time, especially since he's an adult while Dana just celebrated his young adult birthday.

Here is Dana, by the way. He's a little soft and chubby, but that's nothing we can't fix.

"I heard that!"

"The claw!"

"Ahhhh!"

That never gets old.

Hey Cadmium, Pappy's been doing all the work here.

"You're the one who's been making me go back to work."

That 2,000 a day isn't too bad. But aren't you going to be a part of Cricket's life?

"Sure, I can do that. Now Cricket, to take the derivative of 2x^2, it's as simple as removing the exponent of two and multiplying the entire function by two! It's called the power rule."

Save that for the logic heir, okay?

Cricket is a special kid.

I should remind everyone that she's a werewolf. And yes, I had to include a picture of the toddler werewolf howling.

Pappy, I gave you skimpy swimwear for a reason. Change into that for the readers.

"No way, hot-tubbing in my suit is so comfortable!"

The only reason I'm keeping you around is because you look like you were chiseled by the great sculptor in the sky.

"You don't like me for who I am?"

I love insane sims, but your insanity isn't helping us this time. I shouldn't have to deal with a game where everyone knows about the forces behind this family. You better keep this a secret if you want to stay married to a Rust.

"Yeah, sure."

Six days in, and Cricket has learned all she can about music and logic, and her relationship with Pappy and Cadmium is maxed out. Time to exit the larval stage.

I rolled perceptive, but you're not really looking the part. It looks like we're actually going for a logic supermax this time. To the dresser we go.

I think you look stunning!

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #87 on: October 30, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »
She actually does look pretty cute as a child, so she's supermaxing logic? She should get a nice couple of wishes from it. Do you think that Cricket can hear you too? And I think I will have Aoife play in Moonlight Falls when I get around to playing next, if Ciaran doesn't whine too much.  :P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #88 on: October 30, 2012, 01:11:28 PM »
Cricket is an heir, so yeah, she'll be able to hear me. I wasn't expecting logic for this generation, but that perceptive trait changed everything. It has five skill challenges!

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #89 on: October 30, 2012, 01:12:46 PM »
Cricket is an heir, so yeah, she'll be able to hear me. I wasn't expecting logic for this generation, but that perceptive trait changed everything. It has five skill challenges!

So you really only need to complete one gathering skill challenge.

anything