Author Topic: The Rust Life States Dynasty: Cricket (1/19)  (Read 48100 times)

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: The Rust Life States Dynasty: Clover (10/10)
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2012, 11:19:41 AM »
Looks like the adults of the house will be stalking the elixir shop. I'm bad at keeping on schedule with tattoos, as Pappy knows by now. :P

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2012, 11:28:32 AM »
:) Haha, yeah that is kind of what I was thinking of.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2012, 01:27:37 PM »
I love Cadmium, she have such a unique face. You've done a fantastic job creating her. The werewolf toddlers are so cute when they howl for the moon. Awesome story! ;D

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2012, 02:07:18 PM »
Even if he does die, all you need to do is go to the graveyard and pick up his tombstone and drop it on your lot and leave a plate of ambrosia around when Clover grows up.  :P

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #34 on: October 11, 2012, 05:47:47 PM »
Cadmium can still take graves to the science center since reviving Pappy, so I don't even need to wait if/when Peanut meets his maker.

So I'm quite happy that Pappy died on me for the first time. Getting original townie spouses doesn't involve pages worth of strategy (for my still-dormant immortal dynasty, I think I have five separate, really long documents detailing plans and backups so that only original townies and their children get into the family, due to the limitations of the immortal dynasty rules).

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2012, 07:46:39 PM »
Oh my gosh! InfraGreen, you're a genius! I've just solved my generation 4 problem! I'm nowhere near generation four, but all the same! (Hmm, so much for not planning ahead on the most "random" dynasty...)

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2012, 10:56:28 PM »
It makes this whole dynasty much easier, especially when I get to ghosts as the final life state(s). What doesn't is that about half the town has collectively disappeared from Moonlight Falls, including my #1 choice for a vampire spouse, Dayvid Musgrave. Also, the MacDuffs have taken up the homeless life (I saw Felicity working as a mixologist).

On a brighter note, the van Goulds are actually still around (I thought that Tristan went MIA, then Pappy bumped into him at a bar. He's pretty much dropped the whole feud with the van Goulds now), Fawn Goodfellow is now a vampire and in the official original townie spousal running (TM), Branch Timbley didn't follow his roommate and is still sticking in Moonlight Falls, and Gator Wolff is finally a teen. Good job, Gator! It only took you 12 weeks. Wilhemina is still stuck as a child, so at least Clover will have a classmate. A classmate that is her half-niece. Yup.

An actual update should be posted by tomorrow.

I love Cadmium, she have such a unique face. You've done a fantastic job creating her. The werewolf toddlers are so cute when they howl for the moon. Awesome story! ;D

Missed your post the first time around. Thanks! Cadmium is actually a really old character of mine, and I'm stunned with how her looks have evolved since she's had about a dozen different incarnations. She's benefited from those new ear sliders, for sure. ;D

All the toddler werewolf interactions are cute. I'm hoping that Pappy or Cadmium roll a wish for another baby, because I'll be sad once Clover gets out of her toddler years.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 05:28:25 AM »
Maybe they should consult the Orb of Answers!
It is strange how the townies disappear. The Durwoods in my game moved out of town. It was bizarre. Why do they do that?

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 05:13:10 PM »
Poor Clover is nearly a teen in my game, and she didn't get a school op. I've never taken advantage of those after school courses, but that's a tip for next time.

Not sure if I'll start a new thread or not for Cadmium's second voyage.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
Good luck on your next try. Now you're richer in experience, so it's bound to go better. Right?

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 05:40:14 PM »
That's always the bright side. :)

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 05:45:57 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about you miss fortune in not getting the required school opportunity. In your next attempt you could also try separating the school and the stadium and see if that should help you.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 05:53:11 PM »
Apparently joining after school activities will do the trick, but that might be what has to happen. Too bad that Moonlight Falls has the worst bugs in that regard, because their rabbitholes look gorgeous.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 05:58:32 PM »
Noooo! I've been following your issue on the Dynasty board and had my fingers crossed for you to pull through somehow. Sigh. Well, as others have said, I'm sure your story will be great anyway, I'm just sad you failed your first attempt. :( Hugs for InfraGreen.

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 06:05:02 PM »
*returns hugs*

Cadmium will have a great new life in Moonlight Falls. I don't plan to change much (she's still marrying Pappy no matter what, she's still going for athletics and martial arts as her skills, she's still going to be a good-for-nothing criminal), but I'll go into it with much more experience. Maybe Cadmium won't be 84 days old by the time I finish her requirements, and maybe her husband and her best friend won't conspire to die on the same day she completes her requirements.

anything