Author Topic: One weird man decides to go fishing. Graveyard :(  (Read 8995 times)

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH3
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2012, 11:46:14 PM »
Double trouble!  Love the look on her face, like she's thinking of all those wet nappies!

Her and I both *shudder*

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH3
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2012, 12:01:54 AM »
Damon and Bianca are both proud parents. After a small meltdown Bianca warmed up to the idea of twins. It took me a little more time.

The early nooboo days are painfully uneventful so I literally took one photo.

Damon enjoys making weird faces at his poor, defenceless son...

blah blah blah..some stuff happens, Damon harvests honey blah blah blah

And we finally board the train to adoravill

We didn't throw a party because well...the twins cant even sit up on their own yet so a few less cheers shouldn't phase them.

They're so cute. Then again all toddlers are cute, we may review that comment when their teen birthdays roll around.

Guessed which one's the witch yet? That's right Noel not only looks like his mother he has inherited her 'gift' while Katlynn our little blondie is crawling around sporting those creepy puppy eyes.

It's quite relieving having both parents on had to teach the twins their skills. Damon is showing all signs of your typical proud Daddy. Though I did notice him evading the dirty work *cough* emptying potties *cough*

Once Damon has finished running amuck with Noel Bianca sits down to read him his logic books.

Not to worry though, Katlynn is not missing out on anything. Damon still finds time to cuddle his baby girl. Or should I say his little cub.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH4
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2012, 12:11:26 AM »
Wolfy Girl! Yay!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2012, 01:32:05 AM »
Awww, they are adorable. I like your approach--both your writing and screenshots are hilarious!

Oh yeah, and you totally hit the trait jackpot.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2012, 04:49:44 AM »
Damon is sooo good looking. 
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2012, 03:29:30 AM »
Wolfy Girl! Yay!

I know. I love the little wolffeys

Awww, they are adorable. I like your approach--both your writing and screenshots are hilarious!

Oh yeah, and you totally hit the trait jackpot.

Thank you :D I think I've gotten extremely lucky with my trait selection. You should see Noels traits ;)

Damon is sooo good looking. 

He's my imaginary boyfriend in sim form...except my imaginary boyfriend isn't half wolf...or is he?

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2012, 04:01:54 AM »
Bonehilda is a life saver. I'm glad we could establish that.

She certainly made the twins last few toddler days a little more manageable. This gives me hope for twins and/or depending whether I have a momentary lapse in judgement TRIPLETS :O in future generations.

Hey Noel checking out Katlynn's new toy? You have one of your own you know? Prefer hers? ... I'll keep that in mind.

I wish I could dwell on the toddler days a little longer but alas they all must grow up sometime. Bring on the birthday party

and the Twinbrook worthy guests yeck

Damon brought little Noel to the cake first.

Then it was Bianca and Katlynn

Oh and I wouldn't get used to seeing Bianca for a while. She kinda may have, possibly, sort of been kicked out. Meh I never liked that snobby little witch anyway.

Aside from that the twins...look a lot like their mother >.< Katlynn does have a little of her father in her. Obviously she gets the eyes and her hair from him but I think that's his mouth as well. (I can't remember what trait get got will update later)

Noel is completely his mothers son. He gained the cat person trait.

So now Damon is left to care for two kids on his own. This should be interesting, somehow I just don't see him as the competent father type.

just a casual family dinner

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 08:17:59 AM »
Seriously laughed out loud at that last screenshot and caption combination. Poor Bianca, well she had to leave one way or another. Maybe I should be saying poor kids? At least they're Child age now, they can mostly take care of themselves.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2012, 09:31:22 AM »
I love the picture of Bonehilda!  Do the kids get any kind of special moodlet when interacting with her?
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2012, 10:29:45 PM »
Seriously laughed out loud at that last screenshot and caption combination. Poor Bianca, well she had to leave one way or another. Maybe I should be saying poor kids? At least they're Child age now, they can mostly take care of themselves.

Yea, as much as I love Damon he's a tad useless when it comes to the kids.

I love the picture of Bonehilda!  Do the kids get any kind of special moodlet when interacting with her?

Oh I'm not sure, I'll have to check when Noel has kids.

Offline donatello

• Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH5
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 01:27:26 AM »
I . JUST . LOVE . WOLVES . Hahahaha! And people still ask why, lol! Ref# last screenshot. Wolves are family creatures. Damon will do just fine. Can't say he'll be the best one to teach etiquette though... But us lycans don't care, do we? Hahaha...
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2012, 04:50:54 AM »
I . JUST . LOVE . WOLVES . Hahahaha! And people still ask why, lol! Ref# last screenshot. Wolves are family creatures. Damon will do just fine. Can't say he'll be the best one to teach etiquette though... But us lycans don't care, do we? Hahaha...

I hadn't really played with the Werewolfs until Damon. AND I absolutely love him and his wolfy tendencies so YAY.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2012, 05:13:57 AM »
Bianca's departure didn't seem to phase the twins too much. There is a lot to occupy a child's mind in the sim world

Noel enjoys playing pretend with his new costume chest. Don't worry sweetheart you'll be some lucky girls prince someday (soon)

While Noel creates an imaginary fairytale, Katlynn is living her own. Like father like daughter, Wolf girl comes out to play.

When she isn't chewing on the deck chairs Katlynn has adopted the habit of making faces at herself...or so it may seem. I'm sure Julia, Katlynn's 'imaginary friend' would disagree.

But Prince, werewolf, or otherwise all children my do their homework.

That doesn't mean Julia can't stop by to *ahem* admire the view ;) I do wish she'd stop walking in on Katlynn's baths though.

While his children concoct their own soap opera, among other things...

His sister may be a Genious but Noel is the one who has decided to meddle in the fine science of stink potions.

Damon has...occupied himself, with the paparazzi. it isn't everyday you see a household welcoming the rumoured pests.

Though of course even Damon has a limit.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2012, 01:07:09 PM »
There sure is a limit, Damon! Happy birthday to Noel and Katlynn!  :)

Offline donatello

• Occult
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2012, 06:58:20 PM »
Of course... No mere human should ever contaminate a wolf's sacred washing spot with their hairless stench!

anything