Author Topic: One weird man decides to go fishing. Graveyard :(  (Read 9018 times)

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
One weird man decides to go fishing. Graveyard :(
« on: October 02, 2012, 07:00:43 AM »
Second and a half time lucky. XD

This is Damon Brooks, and no he is not a vampire (I wish  ;) )

Damon is as follows

Werewolf

Insane
Ambitious
Loves the outdoors
Lucky
Supernatural Fan

I'd say I hit the jackpot woo

Upon plopping Damon down in Moonlight falls, a fitting town for this strange little dude, we made haste getting him the essentials.

Yes when I say essentials I mean BARE essentials. What more does a Werewolf at heart need. It isn't like he needs a fridge when he can just cow down on some cute little fishies.

What's that face for Damon? He won't taste too bad...

See I told you you'd enjoy it.

Of course fishing couldn't consume all of Damon's time. He had his tough guy werewolf physique to maintain.

Well I guess that's close enough to jogging then. Where are the ladies at?

Woa, woa okay Bianca back down BACK IT DOWN! (those witch lips have been running rampant in my games, first Peri and now Damon)

so after Bianca kissed Damon straight after he introduced himself to her he decided to be a brave puppy. This worked better than I had planned.

One more smooch for good luck on the big day.

NOTE: This was actually all over the span of around 3 sim weeks. I spent all day playing sims (because I'm naughty) by the time Damon invited Bianca over for the wedding he's maxed Athletics and it's skill challenges, maxed fishing and 2 skill challenges and mounted 7 perfect fish. We're well on out way to success XD

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH1
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 07:07:54 AM »
You rolled insane,I am not jealous not jealous at all I tell you. Great start I wish I could play Sims all day.Just for the record I am not jealous about that either  ;).

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 07:21:08 AM »
I enjoyed that.  Looking forward to more. 
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 07:45:45 AM »
You rolled insane,I am not jealous not jealous at all I tell you. Great start I wish I could play Sims all day.Just for the record I am not jealous about that either  ;).

Rachel

I know, when I saw insane and Ambitious I may or may not have done a little dance. I can only play all day because I'm on holiday and sort of maybe neglected my studies :/
I enjoyed that.  Looking forward to more. 

Hopefully there will be a lot more XD

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 11:18:24 AM »
Interesting start! I love the screenie with Damon trying to look like a dog, it's hilarious!

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 01:56:57 PM »
Those Crumplebottoms are tricky!  Looks like Bianca had the love spell on her...Belinda did that in my game too!  At least it made things easy for Damon  ;D

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 05:11:20 PM »
Now I'm convinced Damon's from Georgia!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2012, 09:31:15 PM »
Interesting start! I love the screenie with Damon trying to look like a dog, it's hilarious!

Isn't it? Werewolf are now one of my favourite life stages.

Those Crumplebottoms are tricky!  Looks like Bianca had the love spell on her...Belinda did that in my game too!  At least it made things easy for Damon  ;D

Yea it means that I didn't have to waste time fumbling around for romance, it sort of just popped up.

Now I'm convinced Damon's from Georgia!

Oh? I'm afraid I don't understand.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2012, 09:44:58 PM »
Dum dum dum dum. I can hear wedding bells. Or well, maybe wedding sticks on thrash can lids, we can't quite afford bells...or guests.
Luckily our snobby bride was preoccupied with 'love' long enough not to realise that she was moving into a lot of land with a shower.

When she did find out she needed a way to express her...feelings. Some much needed sparkling was done.
All while Damon found some better tasting fish, minnow and red hearing just won't cut it.

To appease Bianca's wounded ego I decided to give her a makeover. That and the sheer amount of makeup she had on was stomach turning.
It wasn't enough to make her smile but it would do. I swear she has a hidden grumpy trait *cough* Agnes *cough*

Bianca trotted home all dolled up and ready to show hubby when this happened...

Damon stop looking so proud it's disturbing.

So I think no biggie, it's not like they're enimies. The couple spend a few hours telling flirtatious jokes and were back on track when Damon gets an Idea.

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT. DAMON...FISHING. BIANCA...CONSIGNMENT.

I spent a good while fuming over this situation when something odd happened to Damon.

This explained a lot. Let's make sure he changes on a regular basis from now on.

NOTE: Damon now has 3 5k wishes and the two won't be too hard to come by. He as all of his LTRs and 6 skill challenges. Long story short, we're 200,000 simoleons (one generous genie) and a best friend away from nooboos wooooo.

Offline donatello

• Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH2
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2012, 01:02:32 AM »
Really, he's not exactly changing my mind here, lol! What I mean is he'd make an awesome Redneck. I see you're from Australia so you'd more likely think "hillbilly"
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2012, 02:07:54 AM »
Really, he's not exactly changing my mind here, lol! What I mean is he'd make an awesome Redneck. I see you're from Australia so you'd more likely think "hillbilly"

Careful here.  No disparaging remarks, please.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2012, 03:21:37 AM »

haha It's okay pam when I think redneck my mind immediately goes to true blood, Jason Stackhouse hunky types. Damon is sort of my dream guy, minus the outbursts.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2012, 08:10:30 AM »
Damon's final two wishes to be worth 100,000 and 200,000 simoleons bought them a house...finally. I was feeling generous.

and yes Bianca is cleaning up two weeks worth of cereal plates.

Sadly Damon still insisted on expressing his doggie desires, much to mine, Bianca's and the couch's dismay.

With those two wishes complete all Damon had to do was make a best friend then we were on our way to nooboo town. So a few choice conversations with Belinda Crumplebottom later this happened.

In order to avoid Damon destroying all of the furniture I decided to get him a few new toys. One of them included this.

Hopefully that will keep him sated for a while, at least until Bianca gives birth. I don't think she'd appreciate scolding her husband in her state.

Right on que, Bianca decides to scream down the whole house...while Damon played with his new water slide outside. I'm going to say that was for the best.

Welcome to the world Noel Brooks

Traits

Athletic
Brave

Alright so we're all set with the new nooboo, now Damon can- wait!...Bianca what are you screaming for?...oh

Well Bianca's expression pretty much says it all...

Say another hello to Katlynn Brooks

Traits

Virtuso
Genious

Guess which ones the witch?

Damon Brooks

Skill challenges
 - Amateur Ichthyologist
 - Commercial Fisherman
 - Marathon Runner
 - Fitness Nut
 - Body Builder
 - Gem Collector

Opportunities
 - The complete circuit
 - Heaps of fresh fish
 - Say hello to my little fish

LTR
 - Inheritance
 - Steel Bladder
 - Dirt defiant
 - Meditative sleep

Best friend
Belinda Crumplebottom

Wishes
 - Master athletic skill
 - Master fishing skill
 - Marry Bianca
 - Be worth more than 100,000 simoleons
 - Be worth more than 200,000 simoleons

Skill items
7 perfect mounted fish.

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
Re: One weird man decides to go fishing. CH3
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:43 AM »
Double trouble!  Love the look on her face, like she's thinking of all those wet nappies!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline donatello

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2012, 09:40:03 PM »

A) My apologies to any offended individuals.
B) It was meant to be funny, not insulting - I find different cultures hilarious, including my own.