Author Topic: Statue in sim's personal inventory?  (Read 9251 times)

Offline Mrs.Laphalot

• Llama Wrangler
Statue in sim's personal inventory?
« on: June 16, 2010, 10:43:19 PM »
Craziest thing. My sim went to the junkyard and salvaged a Medusa Victim statue. There was no notice thing that popped up to say it was placed in the family inventory as big items normally go. I didn't notice until I got her home, but it was in her personal inventory.  :o I can't click on it to drag it out, or to drag it to the sell box even. I can't do anything with it at all. Anyone have this problem before? Any suggestions?  ???

Oh, and there was an Ambiguity Itself statue there too ($12,255 in the catalog) but try as I might, she couldn't get it. It was sitting in plain open space, nothing in the way (she'd picked up a chair the day before from that exact spot) but she just stands there and throws up her hands and complains that she can't get to it. Just as well since it may have gotten stuck in her personal inventory too.   ::)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Statue in sim's personal inventory?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 10:58:02 PM »
I haven't seen any statues at the junkyards, but I have had trouble collecting an item. For me it's always a dining table and it is always in the same spot (in the back right hand corner - near the trashed car - of the larger junkyard). Since my inventor sim is now able to detonate things, I just get him to blow it up when it appears and then collect the scrap.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Mrs.Laphalot

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 11:04:34 PM »
Good idea, will keep that in mind when my sim can detonate  ;D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 11:25:57 PM »
I have a globe stuck in my personal inventory, can't sell it or delete, guess it will just have to stay there.  I don't really need the money, but that is the only thing I have a problem with right now.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Mrs.Laphalot

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 12:20:28 AM »
Well it's comforting to know it isn't just moi.  ;)  I'll live with it too.  :D

Edited to say: GAH!! There's another one at the junkyard. This chick isn't going for that one. 8)

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »
For a while I had a bike stuck in one of my sim's inventories, but then he died and it landed in his wife's inventory and that seemed to fix it.  I was able to take it out of hers and place it on the lot no problem. :)

Offline Mrs.Laphalot

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 07:59:59 AM »
Strange how that happens  ??? If my sim dies, I guess it'll go with her to the netherworld  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.