Author Topic: Agnes & Erik: Getting the oh my ghost opportunity?  (Read 7222 times)

NekoGirl

Agnes & Erik: Getting the oh my ghost opportunity?
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »
Most topics I find have to do with CAS sims, not pre-made ghosts. I'm trying to ressurect Erik for Agnes Crumplebottom, & while I have no problem getting him to come out as a ghost, I can't get the oh my ghost opportunity to show up!

In the past, I've never had much issue getting it. Only mods I have installed are: buyallfish (so I can buy a deathfish as opposed to the tedious alternative with Mortimer Goth, since he needs the skill anyways for his career), no zombies, ghost reaction remover (playing the Goth family was SO irritating during sleeptime!), & I have EPs 2 through 7. (Ambitions - Supernatural) No stuff packs, & only Riverview from the Store.

Any ideas what could be causing it? I want to think the reaction remover mod is the issue, since it deals with ghosts & all, but it shouldn't be because I had it before I got Supernatural & Generations last week, & I could get the oppertunity with no problem..........

Help!  :'(

P.S.~ Hi all, I'm new! Didn't see a welcome section, so.....  :D

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Agnes & Erik: getting the oh my ghost oppertunity?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:01:03 PM »
While I don't have the answer to your predicament, I am sure someone else will know.

Oh, and here is where you can introduce yourself! :D

EDIT: I have an idea. Have you put the grave in your inventory?
Check out my new story here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Agnes & Erik: getting the oh my ghost oppertunity?
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 10:08:03 PM »
Most topics I find have to do with CAS sims, not pre-made ghosts. I'm trying to ressurect Erik for Agnes Crumplebottom, & while I have no problem getting him to come out as a ghost, I can't get the oh my ghost opportunity to show up!

In the past, I've never had much issue getting it. Only mods I have installed are: buyallfish (so I can buy a deathfish as opposed to the tedious alternative with Mortimer Goth, since he needs the skill anyways for his career), no zombies, ghost reaction remover (playing the Goth family was SO irritating during sleeptime!), & I have EPs 2 through 7. (Ambitions - Supernatural) No stuff packs, & only Riverview from the Store.

Any ideas what could be causing it? I want to think the reaction remover mod is the issue, since it deals with ghosts & all, but it shouldn't be because I had it before I got Supernatural & Generations last week, & I could get the oppertunity with no problem..........

Help!  :'(

P.S.~ Hi all, I'm new! Didn't see a welcome section, so.....  :D

Welcome to the forum!  I see that you say you have Supernatural.   Have you tried using the Philosopher's Stone?  It's a Lifetime Happiness Reward or you get it from an opportunity for maxing alchemy.  It will bind Erik's ghost to Agnes's house if you want. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

NekoGirl

Re: Agnes & Erik: Getting the oh my ghost opportunity?
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 12:46:45 AM »
Ah, thanks for the link!

I have not tried putting his tombstone into her inventory. I've seen on multiple (generic CAS sim) topics over the net stating to not do that, & others that strongly encourage it. Guess its worth a shot! :)

'Binding' him to her house? Uhm, what does that mean? I said I have no problems whatsoever getting his ghost to show up, its getting the opportunity that's my problem. :)

Thanks for the idea though, I'll be sure to try that. ^_^

Offline NicoleML

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 05:13:44 AM »
The Philosophers Stone is the way I did it. "Binding" adds him to the household and lets you play him. Then, you can make him eat Ambrosia and he'll return to life.

NekoGirl

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2012, 09:53:58 AM »
Oh! Thank you so much, Nicole! I'm in love with the Supernatural EP anyways, so this is perfect!  ;D

anything