Author Topic: The Winchester Life States  (Read 8554 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Winchester Life States
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2012, 09:00:35 PM »
Welcome to Moonlight Falls

(Note: As I typed this update, the ad at the bottom of the screen was for Supernatural T-shirts, which I found rather funny.  :P)

One downside of experimenting with the new facial sliders is that Patrick always looks mad, no matter what he is doing. Whether he's just standing on his lot...

Or teaching Remus how to hunt. Patrick thinks he's a pretty good teacher.

Remus isn't so sure.

Romulan, however, is spending his time doing some hunting of his own.

Spouse-hunting! As a household of witchy women, the Crumplebottoms are obviously a prime choice. (perhaps they're trying to cash in on their cousin's fame) I have another spouse in mind, but if that doesn't work, I do want to have some options.

Patrick has just applied for a job in Professional Sports, which he will promptly quit when I get the chance. As it turns out, Sports don't have any career rewards, which puts a damper on my plan. He may become a firefighter, so he'll still need athletics.

So he goes to the gym. And gets distracted by one of his kin, [Insert Name Here] Wolff. I honestly don't remember his name. I'm a bit confused as to what Patrick's doing. Showing how well he's brushed his teeth?

I guess Werewolves like well-brushed teeth.

Unfortunately, Patrick decides that Wolffy's teeth is cleaner than his, and the stress of that is making him transform.

Teeth is serious business, after all.

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2012, 09:29:50 PM »
I love his eyes, Audren.  Is Remus more aggressive than Romulan?  They're fantastic looking dogs.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2012, 11:48:38 PM »
This is the perfect time for a Supernatural themed Dynasty, given the 8th season and all. Are you going to add any subtle references? Because I'm sure I'd have a ball picking them all out.

Aside from that I'll be keeping a watchful eye on this story, werewolf's are always so fun.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2012, 12:56:38 AM »
I'm sitting in a taxi full of people I don't know and I'm howling with laughter! Hahahahaha! What the heck?! The teeth... Hahahaha, and the faces!
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2012, 07:37:39 AM »
I love his eyes, Audren.  Is Remus more aggressive than Romulan?  They're fantastic looking dogs.

I like Patrick's eyes, too. I didn't realize that werewolf eyes would glow like vampire eyes, but I'm kind of glad they do. By a lapse in memory, I forgot to give either of them the Aggressive trait.  :P Remus is a better hunter, though. (Don't tell his brother I said that)

This is the perfect time for a Supernatural themed Dynasty, given the 8th season and all. Are you going to add any subtle references? Because I'm sure I'd have a ball picking them all out.

Aside from that I'll be keeping a watchful eye on this story, werewolf's are always so fun.

Has the 8th Season already premiered? I must've missed it.  :-\ I'll try to get some subtle references in there. Hopefully one soon, depending on how things work out.

I'm sitting in a taxi full of people I don't know and I'm howling with laughter! Hahahahaha! What the heck?! The teeth... Hahahaha, and the faces!

Howling? No pun intended?  ;)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2012, 09:46:28 AM »
Night on the Town

Despite their scuffle, Wolffy and Patrick group up and head out on the town. Patrick's not so fond of the car. He hopes his descendents have better taste.

One thing I don't like about werewolves is that it seems every werewolf face looks mostly the same. I tried making Patrick somewhat distinct, but it didn't really work. Their walk is pretty cool, though.

After destroying one of the chairs at the Supernatural bar, Patrick feels the urge to howl at the moon. (Which I cannot seem to be able to scroll up far enough to see.  :()

One of the reasons werewolves are better than vampires? The vampire fast walk is just blurry movements. Werewolves? This!

Anothet thing I want to mention is that Patrick is ridiculously good at Rock-Paper-Scissors. He's played with 3 different Sims several times, and has never lost. Too bad it's not a skill, or I'd already have my Skill Challenges.  :P

I don't want to rag on vampires too much, though, since they look pretty cool as well. This is Aydan Van Gould, a rather Proper Sim. I was hoping Patrick would roll Proper, but no dice. (No pun intended)

And this is his daughter, (I think) Emelie Van Gould, and my targeted spouse for Patrick, for two reasons. One, she's a vampire, and therefore an alternative life state. Two, she's rich. It's rather shallow, I'll admit, but that's a huge benefit, especially since only spouses can be moved in. I'll have to wait until she's a Young Adult to move her in, but that's not a problem.

I think this is Patrick's go-to conversation. "Look at my teeth! You vampires just wash with plasma, but I brush. And floss!"

That is, when he's not sniffing her inappropriately. Not that she cares.

It gets dark after a few hours, so Aydan kindly asks Patrick to leave. I'd have figured vampires wouldn't care about staying up late, but whatever. Patrick has a new friend, and a potential spouse.

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2012, 12:19:08 PM »
Haha I love the teeth obsession!  The idea that this is Patrick's (or perhaps any werewolf's), idea of scintillating conversation is totally hilarious. 

I really like Emelie too.  After reading your update I looked up her bio and it appears she definitely doesn't share the typical vampire aversion to werewolves, so she's perfect for Patrick.  He might have to elbow Waylon Wolff out of the way first though.  I wonder if that's the Wolff he just befriended?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2012, 12:34:36 PM »
Haha I love the teeth obsession!  The idea that this is Patrick's (or perhaps any werewolf's), idea of scintillating conversation is totally hilarious. 

I really like Emelie too.  After reading your update I looked up her bio and it appears she definitely doesn't share the typical vampire aversion to werewolves, so she's perfect for Patrick.  He might have to elbow Waylon Wolff out of the way first though.  I wonder if that's the Wolff he just befriended?

The Wolff Patrick has befriended is actually Dwayne Wolff, Waylon's father. (I checked my game after I posted) How coincedental that Emelie is already pro-werewolf! Makes Patrick's job easier.  ;D

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 06:54:06 PM »
Patrick is sooo much like I would be in an ideal self-created universe! Except for obsessing with my teeth, lol.
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Joanne

« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2012, 12:30:52 PM »
I love the werewolves, the sniffing are hilarious. Great story!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2012, 03:04:57 PM »
Emelie is very pretty, she would make a nice spouse for handsome Patrick.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04