Author Topic: The Harris Life States Dynasty: GRAVEYARD PLEASE  (Read 10658 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
The Harris Life States Dynasty: GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« on: September 22, 2012, 03:11:20 PM »

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 03:11:41 PM »
Heir Information
Generation 1:  Taryn Harris, Fairy
Traits:  Over Emotional, Star Quality, Excitable, Eco Friendly, Artistic
LTW:  Master of the Arts
(x)1 Best Friend:  Bianca Crumplebottom
(x)2 Career Rewards:  Painting skill certificate, Artists Painted Ribbon
(x)3 Opportunities:  A Small Painting, Fresco Fest, Painting The City
(x)4 LTR's:  Suave Seller, No Bills Ever, Extra Creative, Queen of the Fae
(x)5 Wishes over 5k:  Master Painting Skill, Own 7 Venues, Reach Level 10 of Painter Career, Be Worth More than $1,000,000, Have First Child
(x)6 Skill Challenges:  Consignment Store Sales, Consignment Profit, Consignment Store Reputation, Brushmaster, Master Painter, Proficient Painter
(x)7 Mausoleum Pieces:  Paintings
Vacation Days Used:  0

Generation 2:  Snowsmile Harris, Werewolf
Traits:  Excitable, Easily Impressed, Couch Potato
LTW:
Toddler:
(x)Lv 3 in Two skills:  Pegbox and xylophone
(x)BF's with both Parents:  Yes
Child:
Get on Honor Roll:
Complete one Opp:
Teen:
Get on Honor Roll:
1 Romance:
Lv3 Cemetery Job:
YA/ADULT:
1 Best Friend:
2 Career Rewards:
3 Unique Opps:
4 LTR's:
5 wishes over 5,000:
6 Skill Challenges:
7 Mausoleum Pieces:
Vacation Days Used:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 04:02:58 PM »
Chapter 1:  Fairy Shenanigans

Hello, beautiful forum peoples!  Taryn Harris here, ready to sit back and enjoy life.  There is nothing better than being a fairy!

Hahaha!! I just gave all of you Chattering Teeth!!!  Maybe if I follow up with a Hot Head, you all will go back to normal!

MeMe:  Taryn, you absolutely cannot treat the forum members that way!  They won't read your story if you bully them.

Story?  What Story?  And who are you? (Prepares another Chattering Teeth...taking aim at MeMe)

MeMe: I am your Fairy Godmother, and you must do as I say, or I will feed you to the zombies!!!

Ewww....oh alright.  I promise not to play tricks on the forum members anymore.  Now tell me about my story.  I wanna hear my story!

MeMe:  Well, my dear, you have been chosen to complete a Life States Dynasty.  You will have Seven Different quests to complete, and then you have to have a child of a different life form.  They will do the same tasks, and so on and so forth.

MeMe:  First you need one best friend that is not a normal human, and that is not a part of your household.  They must also not become a best friend of anyone who may become part of your household.  Wilhemina here is a good choice, but you can take a little time on this requirement.

When do I get to go find a mate?  I want a mate!

MeMe:  Oy a vey!  Sunny wasn't this bad...why oh why didn't she work out!

Did this Sunny person have a mate?  If she could have one then so can I!

So Taryn went and found Dante Morganthe at his house. 

She was busy smooching him up when someone else came into the house.
She quickly told Dante it was over (Asked to Just be Friends), and hightailed it over to Argus.

Oh, Argus, you are the most handsomest werewolf I have ever seen!  Please come and do my Dynasty with me?  If you did it for Sunny, you have to come do it for me.  We can have rainbow nooboos together!!!  Please!!!

You had me at Rainbow Nooboos!!! 
Taryn:  Well we can't have them right away, remember.  I have to do all the other "stuff" first.
Argus:  Ohh...that "stuff" was taking Sunny FOREVER to do.
Taryn:  Well, my dear Argie-poo...I am better than Sunny ever hoped she could be.  I will be done in no time.

Argus!!!  Where is the rest of my big house!!!  Sunny got to sell an $85,000 car!  Why did you come to me riding a bicycle!!!
MeMe:  Patience, my dear Taryn.  You will get what's coming to you in due time.  In fact, some may say that you're getting what you deserve right now.

Offline uponthewaters

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty-Chapter 1: Fairy Shenanigans (new Sept 22)
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 06:17:04 PM »
Awww, I'm sad it didn't work out with Sunny! Taryn is absolutely stunning though... Argus is one lucky, lucky wolf.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2012, 06:55:18 AM »
Nice to meet you, Taryn! What a pretty founder! Best of luck to you this time, MeMe!  :))

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2012, 10:09:10 AM »
Nice to meet you, Taryn! What a pretty founder! Best of luck to you this time, MeMe!
Thanks, Roxanne...MeMe needs all the help she can get.
Awww, I'm sad it didn't work out with Sunny! Taryn is absolutely stunning though... Argus is one lucky, lucky wolf.
Thank you.  Out of all the first available spouses I have seen, which is not a lot, Argus seems the best.  A little ugly when a werewolf, but he is good at finding Tiberium, which makes Taryn very happy.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2012, 07:02:58 PM »
Chapter 2:  Your Wish is My Command

Argus, wanting to make his new wife happy, quickly transformed himself into a werewolf and started hunting.  For those of you who read my failed Weatherly Life States Dynasty, you will see that Werewolf Argus looks much better in this save file than he did with Sunny.  Maybe Taryn brings out the best in him.  I like to think that because he quickly found Tiberium, which was cut on the gem cutter machine, and then Taryn took it to the elixir shop and sold it for over $100k.  Taryn also found more tiberium at the consignment store, and the same process was completed...resulting in what is now MeMe's greatest building achievement ever:

Taryn's fairytale cottage!  She was so happy to have her dream home that her attitude completely changed toward everyone...including MeMe.

I'm sorry I was ever mean, MeMe.  Words cannot express how much this gift means to me.

MeMe:  Then show me with actions how appreciative you are...get cracking on your requirements.

And so that's what Taryn did.  By the beginning of Week 3, Taryn is at level 8 of painting career, has 3 of her 6 skill challenges, 2 out of 4 LTR's, 1 career reward, and 2 opportunities.  Check the Heir info post for the details.

Argus has also been doing very well, maxing the Medical career and achieving his LTW.  Kinda funny that he did so after giving Dante his vaccinations.  Dante was still a little upset over losing Taryn to him, but he'll get over it.

Now that Argus has finished most of his goals, he is busy working on Alchemy so that Taryn can have all sorts of potions at her disposal.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Good for you jumping in and trying again! I agree Argus looks much better in this file. I like your pretty purple fairy :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The house is stunning I see that having a werewolf spouse certainly has its advantages and Argus looks a lot less scarier then he did before.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
The house is stunning I see that having a werewolf spouse certainly has its advantages and Argus looks a lot less scarier then he did before.

Rachel
Thanks, Rachel.  Yes, we have now gotten over 5 sets of Tiberium in just 2 weeks of gameplay.  When you sell them at the elixir store they go for beaucoup bucks.
Good for you jumping in and trying again! I agree Argus looks much better in this file. I like your pretty purple fairy :)
Thank you, Ombradellarosa...purple is my favorite color, and my sims do need to be pretty.

Offline uponthewaters

• Llama Wrangler
That house is incredible! I never have the patience to build nice houses, even if I could put something like that together (which I couldn't). I think I may have to hire you :D.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
Yeah, Argus definitely looks a whole lot better now!! The house is gorgeous!  :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
I love your house!  You are doing very well for yourself it seems.   Your founder is gorgeous as well.

I wish you the best of luck!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Thanks, everyone.  I am having lots more fun with save file than I thought I would.  Since Taryn is still busy completing her requirements, I thought I would show off more of the house.

House exterior

Closeup of the front porch with climbing ivy.

TV viewing area, complete with movie size screen.  Taryn and Argus haven't even been tempted to turn the TV on.

Rocking chair reading area in front of the fireplace

Dining Room

Kitchen

Library, with fireplace (not shown), alchemy station, couch, and chess table

The house is still somewhat sparsely furnished, and I probably will keep it that way as much as possible to reduce the lagging.

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
Re: The Harris Life States Dynasty-House Tour
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2012, 11:34:07 PM »
And you say my founder is pretty...yours is gorgeous!  I really love the contrasting yellow around her eyes.  And that house is amazing!! 

anything