Author Topic: The Lawsons: FAILED DUE TO COMPUTER REBOOT  (Read 6248 times)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Seven: Alan's Odd Day
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 10:44:01 AM »
I really like the way you reviled Jessica being pregnant. I didn't expect anyone to die though  :o!

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Seven: Alan's Odd Day
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 01:46:14 PM »
I really like the way you reviled Jessica being pregnant. I didn't expect anyone to die though  :o!

I'll be honest, when I heard the chimes I got surprised. I thought I clicked Woohoo, not Try for Baby.  As far as Jessica's mother is concerned,  tried saving her, but she was to finicky to use any of the showers.  :(

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Eight: Jessica's Pregnacy
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
Chapter Eight: Jessica's Pregnacy

My pregnacy has been a decent one. I spent a lot of time in my garden

Donated some money to charity.

Alan's Mother turned 58 years old

And the other day I went into labor.

Daniel was there only to run to the bathroom.  At 12:08 A.M. My beautiful daughter was born.

Welcome to the family Katrina Lawson

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Eight: Jessica's Pregnacy
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 07:05:51 PM »
Welcome Katrina!

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Nine: Alan's a Dad
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 06:13:39 PM »
Chapter Nine: Alan's a Dad

Welcome back. Things have been a little crazy with a baby and four adults all with different ideas on how to raise her.  One day Katrina's frst birthday came. It's crazy, I seems just yesterday she was born.

Here's Katrina.

That's the best picture we had. If her eyes weren't closed you'd see she has Jessica's eyes.

I also had a talk wih my dad.

Daniel- I'm worried about your mother, I think you should let her take over with Katrina.

Me- What about Jessica?

Daniel- She can work on her garden.

Me- I'll talk to Jessica.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Ten: Katrina Sees a Ghost
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 10:16:04 PM »
I decided to let the next few chapters to be from Katrina's point of view

Chapter Ten: Katrina Sees a Ghost

Hey, I'm Katrina Lawson.  You may have met my parents, Alan and Jessica.  Oh, here's a picture of me.

A lot of people say I look like my dad.  And I want to give a tour of my room, here's my bed:

some pictures; I love the ghosts, but my parents don't see them

You can see my favorite color is black.

As for the title of my update, it happened yesterday:  I was doing my homework for school tomorrow...

...when I noticed my mom got sick.

I didn't think anything of it, until I saw a ghost.  I ran into her on my way to the bathroom.

Me- Hi, who are you?
Ghost- My name is Ima.
Me- Cool My grandma's name was Ima
Ima- I know
Me- Are you my grandma?
Ima- Yes, I am.
Me- I thought ghosts only showed up with important messages.
Ima- They do
Me- So what's yours?
Ima- Your parents are hiding something from you

And then she faded away.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Eleven: Katrina Becomes a Sister
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 09:19:31 PM »
Hello everyone Katrina here, this has been a strange few months.  I found out what my parents were hiding.

I was going be a big sister!  I was so excited, but I was also sad.

My grandma died.  My grandpa left too, I heard the conversation.

Dad- Why aren't you upset?
Grandpa- I'll see her soon.
Dad- Don't tell me.
Grandpa- The only reason I came back was to see you grow up. You're almost 40 years old.  You don't need me anymore.

And then he left

A few months later my mom went into labor...

... And my little brother was born, she happily welcomed Alan Lawson Jr.

But ten she was surprised by his twin sister, my little sister, Brooke Lawson

R.I.P Samantha Lawson age 70, You will be missed
So long Daniel Lawson, May you and Samantha be happy for eternity

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons Chapter Twelve: Katrina's High School Days
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2012, 09:04:11 PM »
Chapter Twelve: Katrina's High School Days

Hello everyone, This will be my last update on the family blog.  So this will be a big update.

First my dad took a job as the District Superintendent in a town called Mediville.  I got so mad. I had to lose all my stuff right before my 13th birthday.  Luckily, Dad had an exact replica of our house rebuilt.

The next month my time at Mediville K-12 School began. I got a shopping spree at Dark Wave Apperals.

Freshman Year:

I decided to join the Drama club.  I made a lot of friends:  Aurora Beauty, Isabella Wolf, Cindy Rella, and Anastasia Stepsoro.

Sophomore Year:

My little brother and sister turned 7 this year

Here's Junior

and Brooke

and my dad turned 40. He has not ged well

Junior Year:

I started to spend more time with Aurora, she made me feel so amazing.  I then realized, I kinda liked her.  I wasn't worried about my parents kicking me out or anything,  they're pretty open-minded.  One day after Drama club I went and talked to her about this.  She told me I felt the same way.  I got so happy I kissed her right there.

We spent the rest of the year in ambiguous bliss.

Senior Year:

The year of the prom.  I asked Aurora and she said yes.  I found the perfect dress.

That night we made it official,  Aurora and I are a couple.  It was magical.

Age 21

The day I turned 21 was a good one,  I went straight to Aurora's house and proposed and she said yes!

The next week, we had gradution.  I was voted most likely to save a life, I think.  But I did sign on at the hospital.  And Aurora decided that we have the wedding at City Hall. She said her vows

And then I said mine

And then we decided to move into our own house.

Goodbye everyone.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons: Announcement
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2012, 05:11:34 PM »
My game has been going so wonky lately that I had to start over,  I will pos new chapters from Jr.'s point-of-view starting tomorrow with the following changes:

Ima's death has been changed to frozen to death
Katrina is a teen
The twins are children.
Jessica is now a human

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons: Chapter 2.1: Jr.'s Introduction
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2012, 10:43:44 PM »
Chapter 2.1: Jr.'s Introduction

Hi.  My name is Alan Lawson Jr.  But everyone just calls me Jr.  Unfortunately, there are few pictures of me as a child for the watcher knows how I hate having my picture taken.  In truth I'm actually the worst choice for an heir, but Kat doesn't want to be the heir and I'm technically the next oldest.  Brooke and I are twins and I was the first one born.  So, here goes.

Tour of the House

I figure you might want a tour of the place I call home.  I think the watcher spent too much time playing with his blueprints.

Here's the East Wing, which features the study, kitchen, dining room, and family room

and the West Wing which features Mother and Father's room, the nurseries, a home theatre and an art studio.

And last but not least the upstairs which features a lot of bedrooms and bathrooms

1st Fall in Sunset Valley

Fall comes to us for he first time ever.  I spent all of it im my room reading about space.  I want to go there so badly.  But I did get a nice picture of the first frost of the year

the only worthwhile thing about Fall was that my belief that Brooke has a crush on our neighbor Malcolm Landgraab was confirmed.  That was the first house she went to and she asked for him directly.  She thought her costume would impress him.  I didn't see how.

So far Winter has been more enjoyable.  Mother and Father tried to build an army of snowen while we were at school.  But a rather irate ex-butler destroyed them before we got home.  No point in pictures of those.  I also made the honor roll.

The next day we went to the Winter Festival. We got into a family wide snowball fight

Brooke practiced her snowboarding skills

Then we went home and hung Snowflake Day Lights

I have to admit, our house looks amazing covered in snow.

In all the excitement, we almost forgot the two (Brooke: And Imporant, Big Brother) birthdays that day.  I went first, for obvious reasons.

Hey, I look good.  Then my sister went next (Brooke: I have a name you know).

And here is an updated picture of her

I don't know what brought on the pink highlights.  I guess they could be for Malcolm (Brooke: Do you want me to tell Darlene about your crush on her?)

Maybe I should hold off on the teasing for a bit.  (Kat: I'd recomend it.)

See you tomorrow.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons: Chapter 2.2: Snowflake Day Teen Party
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 10:39:48 AM »
2.2 Snowflake Day Teen Party

Anyone who has met a Lawson knows that Brooke loves to party, but this latest one was the strangest yet.  It started when Mother and Father had to leave on a business trip.  Brooke was the first to notice them leaving because she was up practicing her snowboarding.

When I woke up and went to the kitchen she told us her plan:

Brooke: We should throw an epic party
Kat: I don't do parties
Brooke: Oh don't be a buzzkill Kat.  I'll invite VJ
Kat: Let the party begin
Me: No. Father has placed his trust in us.  We cannot betray that trust.
Brooke: Fair enough. But you're out-voted.

And so it was.  I went outside to enjoy the snow and saw this.

Then Brooke bought these:

and the party began.  Although I can't help but wonder if the party was a pretext to be with Malcolm

Confirmed.  Later on in the night I saw these wierd lights

Kat went to investigate.

And then this happened

She was returned to us later and still refuses tell what happened up there

The party went on all night untill a third visitor showed up

they called Father and told him about the party, but he wasn't mad.  He might be when he sees that picture of Brooke and Malcolm.  (Alan Sr. You bet I won't be!)

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons: Chapter 2.3: Love and (Unrelated) Bad Luck
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2012, 03:38:35 PM »
Chapter 2.3: Love and (Unrelated) Bad Luck

Love Day rolled around Sunset Valley and touched all the lives of the Lawson kids.  For me, it sarted a couple of days before when I was tasked with helping a foriegn exchange student learn the layout of the campus.  Her name was Amy Johnson and she was from France.  But in the now,  Prom was scheduled for Love Day and I took advantage of the romantic atmosphere to ask the lovely Amy to Prom. To my surprise, She said yes.

Brooke and Malcom got Prom King and Queen and made their relationship official.  Much to my disgust.

But Amy and I had a good time.

Love touched Kat in the best way, after her Birthday.  Here are some pics by the way. 

She was tasked with welcoming a new resident to Sunset Valley.  Here's how it ended up.

His name is Johnathan Davis and he made quite the impression on my older sister.  Within the week, they were getting married.  They had a small ceremony in our backyard.  The photagrapher took some really good pics.  Here's Brooke,

Me and Dad,

Mom,

and my personal favorite, Kat's first kiss as Mrs. Davis.

Johnathan moved in with us.  I guess when Kat's class voted here Most Likely to Never Leave the House, they weren't joking. But, spring was a good time to be a Lawson, minus the fact that we were robbed.

Mom's luck kinda went downhill from there. From being struck by lightning.

to being abducted by aliens.

I hope she has better luck this summer.  Bye for now.

• Townie
Re: The Lawsons: Chapter 2.4: New Additions
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 04:52:50 PM »
Chapter 2.4: New Additions

There have been some addiions to the family this past year.  The first one began a few weeks after Kat's wedding to Johnathan.  She woke up really queasy and threw up in the middle of our chess game.

John thought it was food poisoning and threatened to sue the bistro.  We found out the true cause later.

In a few months the contractions started.  John freaked out and was of no help at all.

After a few hours of labor, my niece was born.  Meet Miranda Davis everyone.  :)

John and Kat moved out shortly after her birth but I'll make sure to visit them often.

The next addition came from my actions.  Shortly after Brooke and my 21st birthday,

I invited Amy over.  One thing

led to another and I proposed.

She said yes and the wedding plans were made.  However the only day we could have it, Her parents were out of town,  Brooke had to work, and Kat was to busy with Miranda.  So only Mom and Dad were present during the ceremony, and I kissed Amy for the first time as my wife,

So I would like you to meet Amy Lawson, my beautiful wife and newest member of the Lawson Family.  :)

anything