Author Topic: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? - Graveyard  (Read 31793 times)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 4 18/10/12
« Reply #60 on: October 18, 2012, 08:27:13 PM »
Actually I had a born vampire baby and I looked into the relationship panel and her portrait was surrounded in red. Sorry I haven't commented on your stories! I have been reading updated on my Mp3 player. A lot has happened since I last read! Welcome Peeta, Haymitch and Finnick! Echo is so cool!

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2012, 08:45:05 PM »
That doesn't usually happen for born vampires until they hit teen or young adult. Are Peeta's bars purple?

It's happened for me when a vampboo is born. Actually, it was the bars that didn't change for me until YA, if I recall correctly. Isn't that when Hunger turns into Thirst?

But anyway, you can always tell by the red surrounding their portrait in the relationship panel.  ;D
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2012, 09:05:46 PM »
It's happened for me when a vampboo is born. Actually, it was the bars that didn't change for me until YA, if I recall correctly. Isn't that when Hunger turns into Thirst?

But anyway, you can always tell by the red surrounding their portrait in the relationship panel.  ;D

I remember reading KuroWarau's vampire legacy, and I do remember that the kids could go out into sunlight, could drink plasma just because, and I think they didn't have to drink it until they were young adults. So maybe it is the bars that change when they hit young adult. I do know though, that vampires' eyes shine from toddler up.

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2012, 09:37:22 PM »

Yep my vampboo had red surrounding her relationship portrait as soon as she was born, but her bars didn't turn purple and all the other typical vampy stuff until YA.

Congratulations on your triplets Snuffles!!

Offline dontmindme

• Immortal
« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2012, 09:43:26 PM »
Also, I think the kids get the option to drink plasma orange juice. I know for certain that teens do.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2012, 02:50:07 AM »
Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I hope he is a vamp because I didn't check his portrait. His skin is that weird weird white that vamps get so I'm sure he is   :)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2012, 03:23:24 AM »
 I've just checked and none of the triplets are vampires. Peeta and Finnick are just normal humans and Haymitch is a purple ghost (who's going to be a Mummy's boy, eh?)
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2012, 03:32:47 AM »
But if human is not Echo's life state?  :-\

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #68 on: October 19, 2012, 03:45:12 AM »
Actually, Peeta and Finnick can be the heirs since the requirement is just a different life that than what you previously have had and since Echo is a ghost a normal sim is a different life state than her.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: October 19, 2012, 03:49:51 AM »
But if human is not Echo's life state?  :-\

It actually popped up in another life state dynasty I read;
and per the rule, "the first life state that is different than the heir and not already used as an heir is the new heir." is the gist of it, so you have to deal with a human heir until young adult and all requirements are done I believe it is....(Check the rules thread to be sure) before you can change a heir's life state.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #70 on: October 19, 2012, 04:03:43 AM »
and per the rule, "the first life state that is different than the heir and not already used as an heir is the new heir." is the gist of it, so you have to deal with a human heir until young adult and all requirements are done I believe it is....(Check the rules thread to be sure) before you can change a heir's life state.
Wrong Aya, only the founder is allowed to change their life state before they have kids all others must be born and stay in their life states.

thesweetestpea

« Reply #71 on: October 19, 2012, 04:05:41 AM »

You can't change the life state of an heir at all. No Ambrosia, no biting, no nothing. Please, please check things on the rules thread before saying this! You are potentially jeopardizing people's dynasties and this is not the first time. If something like this comes up and you can't find the ruling, it is far better to have the question asked again in the rules thread than to have someone fail a dynasty because you gave them misinformation. I do not want to see anyone fail a dynasty because they are told something that is incorrect when it's there on the rules thread and Metro and Rica check questions there once a day.

Snuffles, just to clarify, you have to choose either Peeta or Finnick as your heir. They come from the first birth to have a different lifestate to all of your others so far, and it's not a requirement that the lifestate is the same as the heir's spouse. You are also not permitted to change either of their lifestates. At least you've gotten your human out of the way early. :)

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #72 on: October 19, 2012, 04:17:47 AM »
Awww it's too bad that Peeta got his father's skin color but not his vampyness :(

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
** My Stories **

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #74 on: October 19, 2012, 12:04:57 PM »
That's fine with me. I thought they did but if they don't, that fine. At least that means I don't have to have another lot of triplets!

Just so everyone knows, Peeta is the heir again (just because he was first)

Peeta doesn't have to be the heir.  You could random him and Finnick until the end and then choose at YA.  Just make sure they both fulfilled the requirements.   Welcome to the triplets and I love your naming theme.  I'm sure they will all be quite handsome. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'