Author Topic: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? - Graveyard  (Read 31770 times)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 1 13/10/12
« Reply #45 on: October 13, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »
Chapter 1
Let's get this Challenge started!

Echo Believer, your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to locate and woo an acceptable vampire man.
Echo?

Oh there you are!
Echo: You didn't even notice that I'd gone.
Don't sneak off like that! Anyway, who's this?
Echo: You've been playing Sunset Valley for like three years. You should recognize Gunther Goth when you see him.
And he's a vampire! Score!
Echo: (to Gunther) Hi, I'm Echo.
Gunther: Nice to meet someone who's a freak like me.
Echo: I'm not a - um... same here...

It doesn't take long for Gunther to get tangled in the web that Echo has spun for him.
Echo: I'm not a spider.

And then she goes for it...

And then she goes for it again...

And she's gone...

Gunther's not a bad looking guy when you chop his hair.
Gunther: Good thing she didn't chop it all off. I would have never forgiven her.
I don't have bald Sims. Especially in my Dynasties.
Gunther: That's good to know.

And he get's some new clothes...

And Echo finally get's a house!

Congrats guys!
Echo: Wow, he's got a limo!

Echo: I could get used to this!

** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 2 13/10/12
« Reply #46 on: October 13, 2012, 04:09:28 PM »
Chapter 2
Kitty!

Who's this you ask? This is Mrs Paws, the stray cat that Echo adopted. She's an elderly kitty now but I'm sure Echo and Gunther will make her Twilight years happy ones.

The only thing that is confusing her is the fact that's she's living with a vampire and a ghost. I mean, who wouldn't find it a little bit weird?

Let's have a few more 'Awwww' screenies of this cute little cat!

Ok, had enough? Well I've run out of pics so I hope you have!

Let's get back to Echo and Gunther.
Echo has been working hard at her athletic and handiness skills.

I don't think I'll ever get bored of watching her bash her objects with hammers and wrenches.
Echo: Honestly, Watchers think everything we do is hilarious. Well I bet if we observed you, we'd find plenty of things to giggle about!
I think you would. I really do.

Gunther, on the other hand, has been trying to dig a hole into the Earth's core...

Trying to suck Echo's face off...

And reading the newspaper...

Reading the newspaper? Isn't that a bit of a boring thing for a vampire to be doing?
Gunther: Give me a break. Just because I have supernatural powers now doesn't mean that my life has to be action-packed. A guy needs a little time to himself!
At least Echo needs to do all these requirements before she can have any children. Enjoy these nooboo free days while they last!

And I leave you with Christopher Steel, who Echo ran into at the gym, looking deep in thought. Who knows what's going on that head of his?
Echo: Probably planning some sort of way to get out of your next Dynasty.
True.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 2 13/10/12
« Reply #47 on: October 13, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »
Mmm, Gunther. He's definitely my favorite Sunset Valley man, for sure. Glad to see someone join me on the "guys with long hair and top-hats make the best dynasty spouses" committee, even if you had Gunther get a haircut.

Anna33

« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2012, 03:19:10 PM »
Gunther does look a million times better without his hat and long hair.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2012, 10:42:23 PM »
Did you find it easy to split Cornelia and Gunther? I've never really played the adult Goths before so I would be interested in how fragile theire relationship is.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
Did you find it easy to split Cornelia and Gunther? I've never really played the adult Goths before so I would be interested in how fragile theire relationship is.

Yes, he got interested when they were just Good Friends. But other couples are harder to split, like the Landgraabs in my Immortal Dynasty.
** My Stories **

Anna33

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2012, 04:18:08 PM »
Yes, he got interested when they were just Good Friends. But other couples are harder to split, like the Landgraabs in my Immortal Dynasty.

Aww poor Cornelia, her relationship with Gunther is really fragile. I never noticed before.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2012, 10:41:57 AM »
Aww poor Cornelia, her relationship with Gunther is really fragile. I never noticed before.

I felt really guilty. But just having Echo on her own wasn't very exciting to play. She spotted Gunther and the park and I saw he was a vamp so I decided that he'd be acceptable. They share a gothy sense of style so their house was very easy to create  :)
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2012, 03:10:15 PM »
Chapter 3
Let's get Physical, physical...

Echo: I have the power. I have the strength. I have - how much longer do I have to do this?
An hour. Then you'll have Supermaxed Athletic.
Echo: Lucky Immortals. They think it's tough Supermaxing one skill. I have to do two!
I know, it's tough. But you'll do it.
Echo: Tell Metro that his challenge stinks and it's impossible!
Echo! Don't say things like that!
Echo: We'll you're not the one who has to Supermax two skills, are you?

I think you need to improve your aim a bit, Echo.
Echo: Have you got nothing better to do?
No. No I haven't.
Echo: *rolls eyes*

Aaah. A time when your bashing skills come in handy.
Echo: Quiet! I'm trying to rescue Lisa Bunch!
Why is Lisa Bunch in Jamie Jolina's house? And why has she locked herself in? And why is she still doing a panic dance when the fire's already out?
Echo: You question the world too much. Reeeeelaaaax girl!

Alright, I never knew that the Town Hall had carpets!
Echo: I'm just about to get an award for saving people's lives and you are get excited about virtual carpets?
It's just so awesome...

This has been a short chapter but I'll leave you with Echo's adult birthday. Time is running out!

** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 3 16/10/12
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2012, 03:21:51 AM »
Echo's Requirements Update

I thought I'd let you all know about Echo's progress in her requirements without doing a whole chapter.
Echo: Let's give my genius Watcher a round of applause for her original idea!
If there was a Sarcastic trait, you'd have it Echo.
Echo: Only if you rolled it for me *hehe*

1. One Best Friend - Jack Bunch the Vampire is her Best Friend now. He slipped down to a Good Friend, just after Judy died, so Echo went to his house to cheer him up  :)

2. Two Career objects - I've got more than enough!

3. Three Unique opportunities -  I've got two completed at the moment and I just have to deliver a plate of cookies to the school. Weirdly, all three ops are cooking ones, even though Echo's only got three level in cooking...

4. Four unique Lifetime Happiness Rewards - I've got four (Animal Expert, Steel Bladder, Bookshop Bargainer and Fertility Treatment) but I want Fertility Treatment for as many remaining generations as possible so she needs one more.

5. Five regular wishes worth 5,000+ - She's achieved three so far (Reach Level 10 of Firefighter career, Master Handiness Skill, Master Athletic Skill) and she has 'Have First Child' waiting to be fulfilled (as her very last requirement!) so she just needs one more, hopefully 'Master Photography Skill' because she's at level 9 at the moment.

6. Six unique Skill Challenges - less of a problem than I'd thought. I've got 5: Marathon Runner (Athletic), Fitness Nut (Athletic), Tinkerer (Handiness, Body Builder (Athletic) and Plumber (Handiness). She needs to repair 6 more electrical items to get her last one.

7.Seven items for Mausoleum - I've bought her seven cheap TVs and she's upgrading each one, either with Unbreakable or Boost Channels.

Echo is 10 days until Elder. I hope I can make it!
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? Chapter 4 18/10/12
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2012, 01:33:26 PM »
Chapter 4
A Birth and a Death

Sadly, dear Mrs Paws, Echo's adopted kitty, passed away. I don't know exactly how old she was but I'm sure it was over 50 days.

Grim came for her and was kind and gentle. Seems that even Grim loves the kitties!

Then she headed for the great Kitty Condo in the sky.

Let's take a moment to remember that dear little cat...

Goodbye, Mrs Paws Believer  :'(

But we have some big news, haven't we, Echo?
Echo: Oh, I thought it was time you mentioned me! And yes, I've completed all my requirements!
And you all know what that means...

Nooboo!
Echo & Gunther: At last!

Echo gets ready to be a mummy by reading a pregnancy book.
Echo: Ahhh... nooboo...

But then the time comes...

Gunther certainly panicked.

But he calmed his nerves by going on the internet.
Echo: He should be helping me. I'm in agony!

But she's rewarded for it. This is their first little one. His name is Peeta and he's a Virtuoso and a Light Sleeper. I thought he was a vampire but he's not. After much confusion, I've found out that he can be an heir because he's a life state that is different to any before (the only one being Echo).

But she certainly wasn't finished there. Meet Peeta's brother, Haymitch (he is a boy, I assure you!). He's a Loner and a Heavy Sleeper (A Heavy Sleeper and a Light Sleeper. Boy this is going to be fun!) He's a purple ghost, but not a vampire.

And then there was one more. This is little Finnick. He Loves the Outdoors and is Easily Impressed. Like his brother Peeta, Finnick is a normal Sim.

Well done to Echo, Gunther and their three little boys!

Author's note: Anyone spot the theme in the names of the boys? I also think that some of the traits really suit their personalities (Light Sleeper for Peeta, Loner for Haymitch and Loves the Outdoors for Finnick)
** My Stories **

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2012, 02:01:23 PM »
I know that Peeta is one of the characters in the Hunger games series, the other two I've never heard of.  So I would guess book or movie characters?

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2012, 02:41:35 PM »
I know that Peeta is one of the characters in the Hunger games series, the other two I've never heard of.  So I would guess book or movie characters?

Both are in Hunger Games. Haymitch appears a lot in all three books and also in the movie. Finnick is in the last two books.
** My Stories **

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2012, 06:11:38 PM »
How cool that the random traits match up with the names you picked. You know you can check if they're vampires, right? In the relationship panel. But also for vampires, a memory pops up (if you have Generations) saying "Peeta just became a creature of the night" or something like that :)
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2012, 08:00:07 PM »
How cool that the random traits match up with the names you picked. You know you can check if they're vampires, right? In the relationship panel. But also for vampires, a memory pops up (if you have Generations) saying "Peeta just became a creature of the night" or something like that :)

That doesn't usually happen for born vampires until they hit teen or young adult. Are Peeta's bars purple?