Author Topic: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? - Graveyard  (Read 31756 times)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? HELP ME MAKE A DECISION!
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2012, 04:37:16 PM »
I was about to come edit and say never mind that, but since you already responded, yes I just saw your posts on the official thread so never mind.

My vote then is for Peeta, Vampire.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2012, 04:48:34 PM »
I was about to come edit and say never mind that, but since you already responded, yes I just saw your posts on the official thread so never mind.

My vote then is for Peeta, Vampire.

Cool. 1 vote for Peeta.

So far, Peeta has two votes, one for genie and one for vampire, Haymitch also has two, both for his current ghostly state and one for Finnick as a witch.
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Silverbella

• Occult
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2012, 05:40:57 PM »
Casting my vote for witch Peeta!

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2012, 08:46:47 PM »
I really like Peeta too!
I am not sure about the Life State though. I find a witch quite handy to have right now. But maybe you want a founder with a longer life.

Are you sure you can change the Life State btw? I know you are correct about the traits, but maybe you should check if he can change Life State?

Good luck with the new attempt!
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2012, 04:23:28 AM »
I really like Peeta too!
I am not sure about the Life State though. I find a witch quite handy to have right now. But maybe you want a founder with a longer life.

Are you sure you can change the Life State btw? I know you are correct about the traits, but maybe you should check if he can change Life State?

Good luck with the new attempt!

Thank you, Odie. I've asked on the official thread so hopefully I should get a reply from either Metro, Rica or Ratchie in a little while.

So that makes 3 votes for Peeta, 2 for Haymitch and 1 for Finnick.
I've used a number randomiser to pick his life state (assuming that I am allowed to change it which I will have clarified soon!) and given each suggested life state a number. 1 was vampire, 2 was genie and 3 was witch. And we got a...... 1! So it looks like Peeta will be returning as a vampire!

Thank you everyone for voting!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2012, 07:18:04 AM »
Haha, Finick doesn't get much love.  :D
I'm happy that you let the readers help you decide which heir to continue on as.
Will you post your new life state thread link here once you start it?

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2012, 10:30:19 AM »
Haha, Finick doesn't get much love.  :D
I'm happy that you let the readers help you decide which heir to continue on as.
Will you post your new life state thread link here once you start it?

Maybe people don't want to separate him from Alysia and Annie? I know I wouldn't because they make such a happy family.

And thank you. I didn't want to dive in with my personal favourite (being Peeta!) without knowing the opinions of my readers because I know all three boys are very popular.

And yes, somebody asked me this before. There will be a new thread for my next attempt and this one will be going to the graveyard. But before I can start my new one, I'm waiting for clarification on whether I'm allowed to change Peeta's life state for the next attempt.
** My Stories **

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2012, 02:44:53 PM »
Maybe people don't want to separate him from Alysia and Annie? I know I wouldn't because they make such a happy family.

And thank you. I didn't want to dive in with my personal favourite (being Peeta!) without knowing the opinions of my readers because I know all three boys are very popular.

And yes, somebody asked me this before. There will be a new thread for my next attempt and this one will be going to the graveyard. But before I can start my new one, I'm waiting for clarification on whether I'm allowed to change Peeta's life state for the next attempt.

But Finnick's adorable and could have many many cute nooboos
I think it's nice to see what the readers think every once in awhile on specific topics, makes things more interesting haha.

I know that, I was just wondering if you were going to post a link to the new thread here or if we have to find it ourselves.  :P
Especially now you know that Peeta can go up to a vampire and get them to bite him.  :)

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2012, 03:52:57 PM »

That's why I didn't choose Finnick. He's happy with his lady and little girl, I wouldn't want to tear him away.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2012, 04:08:50 PM »
I know that, I was just wondering if you were going to post a link to the new thread here or if we have to find it ourselves.  :P
Especially now you know that Peeta can go up to a vampire and get them to bite him.  :)

Oh right. Yes, I will link the new thread to this one and vice versa (so that people can find out where it all began, you know?)

That's why I didn't choose Finnick. He's happy with his lady and little girl, I wouldn't want to tear him away.

I will certainly have to keep playing Finnick and Haymitch. Maybe a challenge or project perhaps? Or maybe just for fun!

By the way, Finnick and Peeta were trying to pull together to make a plate of Ambrosia for Haymitch. I thought that I'd get a Life Fruit plant in amongst the 15 or so special seeds that Haymitch planted as a teen but they were nearly all plasma fruit  >:(
** My Stories **

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2012, 05:00:31 PM »
Link to the new thread!
** My Stories **

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Are you a Believer? Third time lucky? GRAVEYARD PLEASE
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2012, 05:46:17 PM »
Moving to the Stories Graveyard per author's request.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything