Author Topic: The Weatherly Life States - Graveyard  (Read 9318 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
The Weatherly Life States - Graveyard
« on: September 15, 2012, 07:10:14 AM »
Prologue

"Where am I?  And why am I in black and white?"  Sunny said out loud to herself.  She surveyed her surroundings and blurted out another question, "Why am I once again stuck on a very large empty plot of land?"
Sunny heard a voice as out of nowhere, a high pitched Fred.

"Fred, is that you?" Sunny asked.  She appeared to be full of questions today.

"No, Sunny, my name is MeMe, and I am Fred's granddaughter.  Fred was so upset with himself for his role in your Dynasty failure that he has retired from being a Fairy Godfather.  I am now your Fairy Godmother, though this time is going to quite different."

"This time?  What's going on?"

"Let me start at the beginning, or rather your new beginning.  When you died of old age in your Dynasty in Lucky Palms, you became a ghost.  A grey ghost.  This should answer your question about being in black and white.  Your ghost was summoned here, to Moonlight Falls, to complete a new quest.  This quest may be more suited to you, as the requirements are a bit different."

"I have another chance to get my kingdom back?!"

"You will have a kingdom of a 'different' type if you succeed.  This time your chosen offspring have to be a different life form than you.  When you were in Lucky Palms, the occults were the enemy.  Here, in Moonlight Falls, the occults are very friendly and the humans that live here are not so afraid of them.  Before, you were not allowed to marry an occult, but now, relationships with them are required in order to be successful."

"Well I guess I could find time to try and complete this quest...it's not like I have anything else going on."  Sunny looked at her plot of land, "Where should I start putting the garden?"

"Sunny, your traits were randomized when you became a ghost.  You probably don't want a garden as much anymore.  You are now an equestrian."

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
Re: The Weatherly Life States-Prologue
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 07:10:39 AM »
Table of Contents

Prologue
Chapter 1:  Sunny's Wolf Encounter
Chapter 2: Ode to a Werewolf

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2012, 09:25:16 AM »
Heir Information

Generation 1:  Sunny Weatherly
Traits:  Born Saleswoman, Childish, Equestrian, Loves the Outdoors, Lucky
LTW:  The Jockey
Toddler Req's: N/A (even though she is childish)
Child Req's: N/A
Teen Req's:  N/A
Grown Up Req's: 
  • One Best Friend:
  • Two Career reward objects:
  • Three Black Ops:
  • Four LTR's:
  • Five wishes over 5,000:
  • Six Skill Challenges
  • Mausoleum Objects:
Vacation Days used:

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »
I really hope that Sunny can get her kingdom back,you know despite the fact that she is a ghost.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2012, 05:06:10 PM »
Great start! Hopefully Sunny will complete this and save her kingdom.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 06:02:18 AM »
Nice start! I love the name of your founder ;)

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2012, 06:14:32 AM »
Nice start! I love the name of your founder ;)
Thanks, Sunny.  I really wanted a weather theme.  And I know why you like it.  ;)
Great start! Hopefully Sunny will complete this and save her kingdom.
Thanks, Gogo.
I really hope that Sunny can get her kingdom back,you know despite the fact that she is a ghost.

Rachel
Thank you, Rachel.  This is my first time playing a ghost, so I'm hoping I'm not going to get too many surprises.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2012, 07:09:52 AM »
Great start! Best of luck to Sunny!  :)

Offline Odie

• Occult
  • Dutch mommy living in Norway
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2012, 08:18:06 AM »
Nice beginning and I like it that you start with a ghost :)
Problem? Don't panic! There is always a solution. You just have to find it  :D

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2012, 02:44:39 PM »
Great start! Best of luck to Sunny!  :)
Thanks, though Sunny isn't going to need as much as MeMe is  ;D
Nice beginning and I like it that you start with a ghost :)
Thanks, I hope it's going to be easier starting with a ghost.  Not to mention that it ties into my previous dynasty attempt very nicely.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2012, 03:13:11 PM »
Chapter 1:  Sunny's Wolf Encounter

Sunny headed to library to learn that first riding skill level.  Upon arriving though, she was distracted by a beautiful blue and purple ghost.

"How did you die to end up with such beautiful colors?  I died of old age and am now stuck in ugly grey."

"I died a happy man by eating something delicious from the Jelly bean bush."

Sunny thought that if she had a ghost baby with him, they would be gorgeous...but this ghost was married already.  Sunny was many things, but she was not a homewrecker.

Sunny went inside and noticed that the air seemed to become more tense...it seemed it was due to her presence.  Apparently MeMe wasn't correct about everything.  Some people would still be afraid of her as a ghost.
"Just introduce yourself, and chances are they will warm up to you."  MeMe said. 

So Sunny bit the proverbial bullet and said hi to this very handsome man.
"Hi, my name is Sunny, and I'm the youngest looking old lady you will ever meet."
"Huh?  Well my name is Argus."
Sunny started flirting unmercifully with Argus, and he didn't seem to mind at all, even though he was apparently unflirty.

"Wow, Sunny, you're light as a feather!"
"No, Argus, you're just that strong."

"Argie-poo, I love you so very much.  Will you marry me and give me baby werewolfs in due time?"
"Oh, Sunny, you're so romantic proposing to me in the men's room!  How did you get in here anyways?"

"With this ring, I thee wed."

And so Sunny and Argie-poo share their first kiss as werewolf and ghost.

Argus had an $85,000 car that was quickly sold, and MeMe was able to build them a house. 
"This is one of the best houses I have ever made, so you better take good care of it."
"Who's that?"  Argus questioned the air.
"Oh, don't worry, honey, that's just MeMe.  She's going to be around for a LONG time helping me get my kingdom back."
"Kingdom?  Oh, I get it...you're one of those insane ghosts, and you think you're a princess."
"Actually, Sunny is, or was a princess, and she has 7 tasks she must complete before she can have werewolf babies, and achieve immortality."  MeMe informed him.  "Now is anyone going to go inside the house I made you?"

There wasn't much there by way of decor, but that would be added later.  The first floor has a dining room, skill room, bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, breakfast area, great room, and laundry room.  Off to the left you can also see two horse stalls set up for Sunny's eventual horses.

Once seeing their new kitchen, Sunny and Argus realize that they haven't had a bite to eat all day, and so they sit down for their first romantic dinner...of yummy cereal!

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: The Weatherly Life States-Sunny's Wolf Encounter
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2012, 03:31:50 PM »
Aww...how, um...sweet! And, I truly love your house!

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2012, 03:42:05 PM »
Aww congratulatons to the newly weds. I have my eye on Argus too but I plan on moving him and then waiting for the marry Argus wish to pop up.It should be worth 5000 happiness points.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2012, 03:43:40 PM »
Congratulations, Sunny and Argus! I think it's very cool that Sunny is a young ghost lady who has actually died of old age!

( oh and by the way, lots and lots of good luck to the Fairy Godmother/MeMe  :P )

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2012, 03:56:11 PM »
Aww...how, um...sweet! And, I truly love your house!
Thanks, Jude.  This means a lot coming from one of my favorite builders.
Aww congratulatons to the newly weds. I have my eye on Argus too but I plan on moving him and then waiting for the marry Argus wish to pop up.It should be worth 5000 happiness points.

Rachel
Duh...this is why you are the dynasty queen.  I hardly ever get that wish, probably because I never wait to get married.
Congratulations, Sunny and Argus! I think it's very cool that Sunny is a young ghost lady who has actually died of old age!

( oh and by the way, lots and lots of good luck to the Fairy Godmother/MeMe  :P )
Yeah, I will not be staring at old "sims" for this challenge.  They will get the young again and age freeze potions as soon as they are allowed.

anything