Author Topic: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.1)  (Read 36559 times)

Offline FireRaye93

• Townie
  • I am burdened with glorious plumbobs.
Re: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.0)
« Reply #105 on: December 02, 2012, 04:20:51 PM »
OMG! I love this soo much! Congrats on the nooboos (love their names too by the way. After character from The Chronicles of Narjnia right?)
Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2012, 07:04:32 AM »
Congratulations on the triplets! They are all absolutely adorable! And unique! I love them!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2012, 02:12:02 PM »
Congrats!  Busy times ahead!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2012, 02:21:55 PM »
OMG! I love this soo much! Congrats on the nooboos (love their names too by the way. After character from The Chronicles of Narjnia right?)

Thank you and yep, Narnia is the theme.  ;)

Congratulations on the triplets! They are all absolutely adorable! And unique! I love them!  :)

Thank you, yep hopefully their genes continue to be passed down! :D

Congrats!  Busy times ahead!

Thank you and yes they were!  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Alexrandia

• Hopeless Sim Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2012, 08:17:00 PM »
This is an awesome story! I loved the guest appearance of Artie.

Here's a question though - how did you get human babies from a ghost and a werewolf? I thought if two supernaturals had a baby, the baby would have to be one of the supernatural types of the parents.
Call me Alex.

One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. - Robert Heinlein

My first story: Woods Family Empire
Based on the project I wrote: Family Empire.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #110 on: December 03, 2012, 08:24:27 PM »
Ghosts are not an occult in the same sense that any of the other ones are, and it's an overlay that can be applied over any occult. Rabbit, while considered a separate lifestate from human by the dynasty's rules, is still a human by the game's standards.

Offline Alexrandia

• Hopeless Sim Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
« Reply #111 on: December 03, 2012, 08:52:00 PM »
Ghosts are not an occult in the same sense that any of the other ones are, and it's an overlay that can be applied over any occult. Rabbit, while considered a separate lifestate from human by the dynasty's rules, is still a human by the game's standards.

Thanks! That makes a lot of sense.
Call me Alex.

One man's "magic" is another man's engineering. - Robert Heinlein

My first story: Woods Family Empire
Based on the project I wrote: Family Empire.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #112 on: December 05, 2012, 02:08:10 AM »
This is an awesome story! I loved the guest appearance of Artie.

Thank you!  :)

Yeah it's as Trip says, if one of the spouses is a Ghost but the other isn't then you have a chance of getting a human. Rica told me that if Franco was to take a Ghost Potion then a Ghost baby would be guaranteed of either Meteor or Old Age but I don't want another painfully slow Ghost that makes everyone stop what they're doing to freak out at.  :P So basically when Rabbit and Franco go for her LTW of five kids both of those will probably be Werewolves out of spite..  8)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.1)
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2012, 10:18:40 AM »
                    Chapter 2.1: Terribly Cute Toddlers

The toddler years are all the same: lots of mess and wailing. Although for anyone that doesn't have to deal with that it's going to be staring at a lot of pictures of toddlers and thinking how cute they are. For Rabbit and Franco it felt like they never stopped crying unless they were being fed, which happened a lot..

When they weren't crying or eating though, they would be learning their skills for the future. Peter and Edmund were the main targets in Rabbit's eyes, they would continue her quest. She loved all of them equally, she had a very soft spot for Caspian due to him sharing her condition and those little pointy ears just looked so cute. Franco couldn't tell the difference between them all he said, although how he couldn't nobody will know. He must be colour blind..

First on the list had been to potty train them but these toddlers preferred to relieve themselves before being taken to the potty chair. It was a whole two days before they all let Rabbit and Franco train them completely. Even after being trained they didn't seem to learn though which irritates Rabbit greatly.

Rabbit has labeled her two heirs as the troublemakers, they truly are and she even has proof of the fact. Whilst the youngest child Caspian is sleeping peacefully:

The others are not sleeping peacefully, or are being rather grumpy.

Edmund was the first to complete all his training. Peter was constantly being trained but seemed to be slower at learning, either that or he just kept screaming and being a pain. That child was in his crib more than he was awake.

Although Peter does have his cute moments, especially when there is food involved.

The triplets took their tole on Franco. Rabbit managed to survive from her Motive Mobile which she used on her daily travels to the elixr store to check for friendship potions. Franco was, to put it bluntly, a complete and utter wreck. He stank more in human form than wolf form!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2012, 10:23:13 AM »
Oh come on now. Not those 3 cuties. How much trouble could they possible be?  :P

Great and cute update.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #115 on: December 08, 2012, 10:24:40 AM »
Oh come on now. Not those 3 cuties. How much trouble could they possible be?  :P

Great and cute update.

A lot, Lol. I've never known toddlers to need so much attention! Literally they did not get their needs in sync and they were needing to eat after eating an hour before or only being awake for like four hours on one day but having slept properly and uhg.  :P

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: December 08, 2012, 10:47:22 AM »
They both look like very busy parents. Franco looks to be pretty exhausted . Poor man ! I love Peter`s eyes, they`re incredible. This was a very cute update. The triplets look like they`re just full of mischief . I love all your photos but the very last one made me chuckle. Very cute !   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Louise56

« Reply #117 on: December 08, 2012, 11:29:52 AM »
Poor Franco lol! The triplets are adorable, but Peter won the price! He has amazing eyes. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #118 on: December 08, 2012, 11:39:19 AM »
Thank you Ladybug and Louise!  :) Yeah, they're all children now and I still don't know which of the two will be heirs. It's weird how Edmund has a square jaw as a toddler but as a child it's rounded out now.. Probably the fluffiness of children or something. All Sims children have fluffy faces. :P

SimBlip

« Reply #119 on: December 08, 2012, 06:38:48 PM »
The tods are undeniably cute, but what a task to train them all! I got all panicky just reading this.
Congratulations to Franco and Rabbit. They deserve the 'Parents-of-the-Year-Award'.
P.S. I love your close-ups!