Author Topic: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.1)  (Read 36562 times)

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
Re: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 1.2)
« Reply #60 on: October 01, 2012, 06:22:34 AM »
Samoht04, that's such bad luck!  Keep going though!  I'm enjoying it!
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: October 01, 2012, 06:54:07 AM »
So sorry to hear about you getting  the Invisible Sim Bug after the patch.  :(  I also had problems with my fairy file after the patch. My screen kept freezing every few minutes . It just got unplayable so I just deleted it and started a new one. I hope this second time around turns out great for you. keep going with this story though it's very good and I'm enjoying it very much.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #62 on: October 01, 2012, 07:10:14 AM »
Rabbit probably rolled for the Get Married wish due to her new Family-Oriented trait. That always triggers that wish when I use the trait.

SimBlip

« Reply #63 on: October 01, 2012, 08:31:30 AM »
It's great that Rabbit is doing so much better this time round. And maybe she'll find another Luna?
No sense of humour keeps the 'blast/entertained' moodlet for much longer.
Fingers crossed that everyone remains visible this time!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2012, 12:16:59 PM »
Thanks everyone! Still no Max Logic Wish yet though. That is the one I really want..  :-\
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2012, 12:38:36 AM »
Just caught up and this story is amazing Samoht! I couldn't stop reading it! It's unfortunate that your bad luck in dynasties has moved on to this one too, but I wish you the very best with your second attempt.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2012, 04:54:41 AM »
Just caught up and this story is amazing Samoht! I couldn't stop reading it! It's unfortunate that your bad luck in dynasties has moved on to this one too, but I wish you the very best with your second attempt.

Thank you, yeah however I'd say this time the bad luck made good luck.  :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 1.3)
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2012, 05:32:54 AM »
                    Chapter 1.3: Recovering from a Dream

Rabbit awoke from her Super Sleeper just as the clock struck four, before the sun had even set. The super sleeper had that effect on a sleeping sim. It made them require less time to sleep but still getting the overall satisfaction of a good nights sleep. Rabbit had this satisfaction but she was not satisfied with her life. What had she achieved in her time in Lunar Lakes, she was a minor level Ghost Buster, had not maxed a skill and had no visible love life at the time. She had aged up alone. Despite sharing her home with a Man who was only there to help her cope with this condition she had found herself in. She had just become an Adult, for all the reasons above she did not feel like her life was in order. Waking up every morning just didn't feel promising any more.

So as she woke to find herself not in her home she was surprised to say the least. She was still in the same location but it was a different home. She ran around this new house searching for Franco to see if he was there. He was not. She thought back to a place where perhaps she might find him - he liked a fishing spot, Crater Lagoons. That was her new destination.

On arrival the odd sensation she had felt before took over her. The sparkles came and they took hold of her and they caused her cells to age. They caused her to age into a fully grown Adult.. Which she already was.

A cough from behind her startled her, she turned to see Franco. He looked different. He was wearing different clothes and his face looked slightly different as well. He walked up to her and kissed her. The stranger in her house kissed her.

The looks of absolute confusion she threw at Franco caught him off-balance. He soon returned the look but a wave of realisation washed over him, causing a sigh to ripple from him. As he explained what was occurring to Rabbit she began to understand herself.

Franco had developed an interest in Alchemy. He was brewing elixrs for all kinds of purposes and reasons. Rabbit had agreed to participate in his new found interest by taking one of the elixrs. Apparently it had side effects. The things that made Rabbit so unfulfilled with her Life never happened, or they did but not in the way she thought they did. In fact she was doing very well with her life, things were great. The dreams caused by the elixr felt so real and memorable that she forgot reality and went with fiction.

Franco was still a Werewolf, that part never changed with him. It was quite interesting to be a Werewolf, there was apparently a large number of them that frequently practised their fighting in the Library.

It also became apparent that the show of affection from Franco was not the first. Rabbit had a blossoming love life with him, so much so that things were becoming a full on rose between them.

She even had a social life! She had three close friends, best friends even. All of whom were there to throw the fizzy nectar over her for her Bachelorette Party. Which they were all very shocked to be invited to, seeing as according to them Rabbit has commitment issues and the idea of her being married before them was almost "embarrassing".

They did have a house, it wasn't like the one in the dream. It was taller and bigger. Yet it didn't have as much furniture as the one in her dream but that can change.

Her career and skills had taken off in a major way, she had wished to master her logical mind and she had done just that. She was now a master and also famous for discovering twenty of the celestial bodies hanging in the sky above them.

As well as being famous for her wishing to know all of the chemical solutions with varied results.

She was even becoming well known for her tutoring skills, Franco was on his way to becoming a master of his own Logical Mind from her teachings. She'd also developed a fearsome reputation at the local Store for her sales techniques.

She'd even been to Egypt! The idea that she had forgotten all of this and replaced it with something so so uninspiring was horrifying.

Franco was being a doting fiance after this fiasco. He knew she was angry at him but then how could she be angry, when being with him was part of what made this reality so amazing?

A week later Rabbit had another Dream. It felt so real. It was a memory. It was a memory for sure. As she woke from her Super Sleeper that morning at four, before the sun had risen. She woke Franco from his own super sleep and demanded he apologise for using the elixrs on her again. This time however Franco had not used them. This time what she dreamed, or what she remembered had happened. She knew it happened. She knew how she might be able to be cured of her condition. The amazing thing was that she was practically half way to being able to start on this cure already.

She must remember more of what the man said. The man with the red glow..

SimBlip

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2012, 07:41:29 AM »
The dreams, memories and finding out about a new reality made this chapter really intense, breathtaking even.
And then, just when the reader thinks it's all sorted... Boom! Cliffhanger!
Fantastic!  :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2012, 07:43:51 AM »
The dreams, memories and finding out about a new reality made this chapter really intense, breathtaking even.
And then, just when the reader thinks it's all sorted... Boom! Cliffhanger!
Fantastic!  :)

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it!  :D Yep, it's about time I give Rabbit a reason to be completing all these goals.  ;)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2012, 10:36:56 AM »
The Super Sleeper sounds like an amazing piece of furniture. I should get one for my sim. Amazing chapter !  It was quite intense and I really enjoyed it. Great ending with a cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next chapter.  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 1.3)
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2012, 10:38:54 PM »
Red glowing men can be very dangerous creatures!  I love the new update!  I think it's sweet how Franco and Rabbit are getting on.  You're doing great!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2012, 01:36:28 AM »
Your new update was wonderful! The chapter was intense and inspiring, and the cliffhanger at the end made it even better.  :D

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders

Louise56

« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2012, 12:30:21 PM »
Awesome update! I hope for just good luck for you. ;) Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #74 on: October 21, 2012, 08:40:12 AM »
The Super Sleeper sounds like an amazing piece of furniture. I should get one for my sim. Amazing chapter !  It was quite intense and I really enjoyed it. Great ending with a cliffhanger. Looking forward to the next chapter.  :)

Thank you, it should be coming soon.  ;)

Red glowing men can be very dangerous creatures!  I love the new update!  I think it's sweet how Franco and Rabbit are getting on.  You're doing great!

Why yes, yes they can.  :P

Your new update was wonderful! The chapter was intense and inspiring, and the cliffhanger at the end made it even better.  :D

Thank you!  :D

Awesome update! I hope for just good luck for you. ;) Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Thank you, will probably need it..  ;)

anything