Author Topic: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.1)  (Read 36570 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty (Chapter 2.1)
« on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:44 PM »

They say that the most important thing in life is family, for some that is true but for others it is far from the truth. For some the urge to explore and to take their own destiny is too strong to resist. So on one day, a strong and powerful family began to split it's connections and take their own paths. A child, who nine generations had waited for with baited breath was born. His name was Panther Character, he was the end to a legacy, yet he was also the beginning of a new story. He had inherited the desire to explore and to seize destiny, to forge his own path in the World. He did just that. He had not done it alone however. A powerful woman had helped him, one who also held the desire to explore life. Some say she was supposed to have died many, many years before. Yet Rabbit Character was still there.

As the tenth heir left for his own new life the sixth heir left on her own path. She travelled for a short time and eventually settled on an peaceful cluster of islands known as Sunlit Tides - the lands where the sand is clean and white and the water is crystal clear. Her hopes were to dominate the island, to seize power from the resident leader, whom just so happened to claim to be the Empress of Evil. Rabbit made the pledge to prove that person wrong. She was going to prove it wasn't her family or her family's money that got her to where she was but that it was her.

Of course, we all know very well that plans never go how we expect. Rabbit had been progressing in her quest to seize power of the Island, the task of which was increasingly easy as her only opposition was nearing her death bed anyway. There would be no need for a messy seizure of power but rather the swift and diplomatic invasion. Her life was full, as full as it had ever been since her Alex had gone to the next world, a world where she wasn't ready to explore yet.

Like they said however, plans never go according to plan. Rabbit saw her husband, the day her life flashed before her eyes. She saw the family she once had and how it felt to be on an adventure with someone you loved. Someone just neglected to inform Rabbit about the swift and sudden landing of a meteor, as it smashed through her house.

Through the rubble she couldn't see anything, her body felt numb, the stench of smoke filled every pore of her body and the weight of the situation fell ever harder upon her chest. She saw the smoke. She saw the ash. She saw the bright colours. Nothing made sense. The people in the masks around her, the ones who gasped as their covered eyes fell upon her. She had just the energy remaining to see the logo upon one of the protective suits. It was a sign she knew all too well as an Empress of Evil, it was a chemical symbol. A symbol for radiation.

It was weeks until she finally came around once more. The impact of opening her eyes for the first time in weeks was tremendous and overwhelming, simply because she was still alive to be able to do such a thing. She had no idea where she was, in intensive care was a logical guess by the sheer volume of machines in the room. Everyday they would perform checks on her, for what was unknown. She had had to be restrained to help heal her body but also to keep her within the hospital. For seven more weeks she lay in this bed. Confused by all she witnessed and what she didn't. It was on her release that she discovered her location and the truth of her condition was revealed.

The tests had all been because of the condition she was in. There had been radiation upon the meteor and when it crashed it made its way to the closest target it could get to. Which just so happened to be Rabbit. Her cells had been killed and mutated. Now she was a shadowy figure of her former self. Yet to a slight satisfaction - slightly more intimidating.

The Doctors had sent her to Lunar Lakes. In the hopes that the radiation she had suffered from was something they had witnessed before. They were false hopes. After the initial strike all the radiation had vanished, leaving behind just the shadowy figure of Rabbit Character.

What else the radiation had changed about her was unknown. For the woman who wanted adventure there was no other opportunity like this for an adventure. To have lost the mortal body and gained the spectral body of a supernatural being was the biggest adventure she could think of. Now the next biggest adventure was surfacing: What to do with this new Adventure...?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 06:44:23 PM »
 - Reserved for Future Info -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 06:52:26 PM »
Hey!  Look at you!  I see you couldn't resist starting the new Dynasty.  Good for you!  I must feature this on our Facebook page.  ;D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 06:56:21 PM »
That was great! Glad to Rabbit back again, even if she is a ghost!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2012, 07:01:09 PM »
Your writing is always so intriguing. Bookmarked

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2012, 07:03:49 PM »
Hey!  Look at you!  I see you couldn't resist starting the new Dynasty.  Good for you!  I must feature this on our Facebook page.  ;D

Thank you Pam!  :D I know, it was just too tempting!

That was great! Glad to Rabbit back again, even if she is a ghost!

I decided that to make it easier later on and not having to worry about getting a Ghost Sim I should start with one.  :) Thank you!

Your writing is always so intriguing. Bookmarked

Thank you!  ;)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2012, 07:15:41 PM »
You're off to a great start! I'm looking forward to reading this.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2012, 07:17:06 PM »
You're off to a great start! I'm looking forward to reading this.

Thanks Marian!  :)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2012, 07:40:12 PM »
Wow ! What a great start to a new Dynasty. You're such a great writer, I was just glued to my screen, didn't want the chapter to end either. Looking forward to your next chapter. Bookmarked !   :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

SimBlip

« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2012, 07:44:51 PM »
This must is the first Life Stage Dynasty I'm reading. What a great start!

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2012, 07:50:34 PM »
Tom, what a great start! Keep up the great story. You're building a nice following already.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
The Supernatural Characters - A Life State Dynasty
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2012, 08:31:47 PM »
Excellent! I've bookmarked this one! Don't want to miss a sentence!

Joanne

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2012, 08:37:45 PM »
What a great start! I can't wait for more.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2012, 05:30:59 AM »
Wow ! What a great start to a new Dynasty. You're such a great writer, I was just glued to my screen, didn't want the chapter to end either. Looking forward to your next chapter. Bookmarked !   :)

Thank you!  :D

This must is the first Life Stage Dynasty I'm reading. What a great start!

Thanks SimBlip!  :)

Tom, what a great start! Keep up the great story. You're building a nice following already.

Thank you Metro!  ;D

Excellent! I've bookmarked this one! Don't want to miss a sentence!

Thank you Jude!  :)

What a great start! I can't wait for more.

Thank you!   :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2012, 05:43:22 AM »
Great start Tom can't wait to see where this goes.I love the idea of having an established character(no pun intended)as a founder.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything