Author Topic: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - GRAVEYARD  (Read 4601 times)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - GRAVEYARD
« on: September 12, 2012, 09:39:51 AM »

Name: Yale Myrtle
Traits: Artistic, Charismatic, Family-Oriented, Hopeless Romantic, Perfectionist
Lifetime Wish: Surrounded by Family
Favorities: Grilled Cheese, Kids, Pink
Sign: Virgo

WooHoo! I mean there will literally be lots of it. Get ready for the nooboos! ;)

BABY LIST
Alessia
Blaise
Catriona
Denzel

Names and meanings provided in part by Nameberry.
Check out my new story here!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - Alessia
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2012, 04:36:13 PM »

Welcome Alessia Alto Myrtle, daughter of Nick Alto and Yale Myrtle. Her name means "defending warrior".

Traits: Excitable, Loves the Outdoors
Favorites: Vegetarian Dim Sum, Classical, Irish Green
Sign: Leo

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »
Yay!  Glad you're trying this out and good luck!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 05:04:41 PM »
Thanks for writing the challenge! I don't think I will try to complete the clusters. If I do, I won't be hard on myself about it. This is more of an experiment in my handling of multiple children; I usually play with a single Sim! By the way, Yale's name means "fertile", so I came close to naming her Fertile Myrtle!!  ;D

I have a few self-imposed rules. I have to try for another baby as soon as Yale's relationship bar with the new father is full. I have to remain friends with all the fathers, a job that will be much easier since I purchased the Long-Distance Friend LTR. I didn't plan on breaking up marriages, but I did break up the Altos.  ::) You might be surprised to see who the next father is!

I'm not really writing a story as much as I am recording the births. I will show a photo of the baby at birth and a photo of the finished product (young adult) before he/she moves out. I hope you all are entertained by the wonderful matches I make with Yale and the fathers!!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 05:53:48 PM »
Thanks so much, saltpastillen! I think it's going to be fun. ;)

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 06:13:24 PM »
Thanks for writing the challenge! I don't think I will try to complete the clusters. If I do, I won't be hard on myself about it. This is more of an experiment in my handling of multiple children; I usually play with a single Sim! By the way, Yale's name means "fertile", so I came close to naming her Fertile Myrtle!!  ;D

I love names with meanings!  Aurelia Newman is supposed to be Oh, Really, a New Man?  I also gave another sort of try at this challenge a name that meant My Beautiful Mother.

I'm not trying very hard for the clusters, either.  I really wanted the challenge to be something you could complete with any combination of expansion packs and with whatever interests you in the game the most.  Clusters for those who want them, vanilla for those who don't.

I have a few self-imposed rules. I have to try for another baby as soon as Yale's relationship bar with the new father is full. I have to remain friends with all the fathers, a job that will be much easier since I purchased the Long-Distance Friend LTR. I didn't plan on breaking up marriages, but I did break up the Altos.  ::) You might be surprised to see who the next father is!

Aurelia is also still friends with her children's fathers.  My self-imposed rule is that if a man makes it into her contacts (and he's not a vampire), he gets the next spot in the dad list.  I have to watch her like a hawk to prevent the list from getting out of hand!

I'm not really writing a story as much as I am recording the births. I will show a photo of the baby at birth and a photo of the finished product (young adult) before he/she moves out. I hope you all are entertained by the wonderful matches I make with Yale and the fathers!!

Me, neither.  It can be hard to write a story for a family who experiences the same kind of stuff over and over anyway.  I look forward to your updates!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 06:25:03 PM »
Yes, I read your updates. I thought that name was pretty clever! Ava Goddard and Brooklyn Bland. Do you have anymore babies yet, or is that 100 baby challenge keeping you busy? ;)

I think the project is very player-friendly, so congrats! I don't feel pressured to play a certain way, which is really a problem for me when writing for other challenges such as the Immortal Dynasty. The cluster I'll probably try hardest for is the Zodiac one!

That is a fascinating rule! I might consider something like it when the Townie supply runs low. Right now I have a good many originals to pick from. Yale taught painting at the elementary school, so she made many friends with young boys who might be fathers down the road.  :o

I look forward to updating. Yale is currently pregnant with her second baby, and I not-so-secretly hope it's a boy. No eating apples though!  ;D

Oh, I forgot to mention that she learned logic in order to make the Young Again potion. She'll probably be a young adult as some of her children grow old...

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2012, 07:14:01 PM »
Do you have anymore babies yet, or is that 100 baby challenge keeping you busy?

Sadly, I don't think the 100 baby challenge will ever continue.  I was doing that because I wasn't sure Who's Your Daddy could be adapted for TS3.  Once I realized it could, I really didn't have any reason to continue with the Motts.  Also, real life baby stuff has been keeping me pretty busy.  Baby isn't here yet, but it's amazing how much time someone can take up when they've yet to be born!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - Blaise
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2012, 07:31:26 PM »
Real life baby, CSquared2? That's great!!

Alessia Alto Myrtle as a toddler.

Welcome Blaise Alvi Myrtle, daughter of Iqbal Alvi and Yale Myrtle. Her name means "one who stutters".

Traits: Excitable, Perceptive
Favorites: Veggi Rolls, French, Purple
Sign: Libra

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
Re: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - Blaise
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2012, 07:50:18 PM »
Yay for B-b-b-blaise!   8)

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - Catriona
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 11:52:26 PM »

Alessia Alto Myrtle as a child. She gained the Neurotic trait.

Blaise Alvi Myrtle as a toddler.

Welcome Catriona Sw0rd Myrtle, daughter of Cycl0n3 Sw0rd and Yale Myrtle. Her name means "pure".

Traits: Athletic, Good
Favorites: Vegetarian Fish and Chips, Classical, Black
Sign: Cancer

Offline CSquared2

• Watcher
  • Got nooboo?
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2012, 07:45:26 AM »
You're moving swiftly!  :D  I love Blaise's toddler shot, what a cutie!

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 07:59:52 AM »
Ah, well, I've just been addicted to this file. Never thought this was gonna be so fun!

I'm thinking more about storytelling with this. We will see. But I love the Myrtles!  :D

Offline MissPlumbBob

• Sims Biographer
  • Immortal
Re: Momma Myrtle: Who's Your Daddy? - Denzel
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 04:32:54 PM »

Alessia Alto Myrtle as a teenager. She gained the Heavy Sleeper trait.

Blaise Alvi Myrtle as a child. She gained the Technophobe trait.

Catriona Sw0rd Myrtle as a toddler and a child. She gained the Workaholic trait.

Welcome Denzel Keaton Myrtle, son of Marty Keaton and Yale Myrtle. His name means "from the high stronghold".

Traits: Couch Potato, Heavy Sleeper
Favorites: Cookies, Pop, Grey
Sign: Leo