Author Topic: Sargeant Random Town Jump - MOVE TO GRAVEYARD  (Read 10129 times)

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Re: Sargeant Random Town Jump
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 10:08:26 AM »
There's not much going on now that Emily has learned all of her toddler skills. She does have a few adventures with her babysitter.

We're just waiting around for her to become a child so that she can start learning to paint.

Since Bobby (uh, the Guardian) messed up and called the babysitter when Scout didn't have to go to work, she went to the park to get rid of her stir crazy moodlet.

Good Grief! Both Bobby and Scout want to attack a zombie. I have had to keep them busy to stop them from going outside. Luckily there is plenty to keep them busy with taking care of a toddler.

Emily has finally aged up to a child. Time seemed to drag way out this time. Time enough for her to get to level 3 in both pegbox and xylophone. Well, well, well! What have we here? She turned out so pretty!

The first thing she did was go take an art class at the school. Then, I bought her an easel. Even though she has the artistic trait she doesn't seem to like painting all that much.

Bobby has become an elder. The poor guy doesn't look much better than he did before.

Then, it was Scout's turn. Emily now gets to live with a couple of elders, one of them hot headed. They all have good relationships with each other regardless.

I found out that Jenni Jones and Goodwin Goode had a boy first this time. His name is Ari. I hope he doesn't get his grandmother's genes! He seems to be the only boy in town that is Emily's age.

I really don't like the Sargeant house. It's nice on the outside but is really dark and gloomy on the inside. Even with the extra lighting that I put in.

There wasn't much going on in the Sargeant household until Emily had her teen birthday. She's not bad looking at all. Could be a lot worse! That's some outfit she's wearing. Well, she *is* a teenager.

She has already asked her dad to teach her to drive; and he did. They only had to stop once for her to ask him again. Anyway, she's got it learned now.

Emily asked Ari Jones-Goode to come over the next day when he aged up to teen. Yes, you guessed it! He is now her boyfriend. His traits are Good, Inappropriate, Athletic and Gatherer. Gatherer? I'll have to look that one up on Carl's Guide! He looks more like his dad than his mom. This is a good thing! No pun intended ;)

Emily and Ari are on their way to the Prom. Don't you wish that they would actually look like they were on a date?

Next time, Emily becomes a Young Adult.

Thank you all for reading!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 01:19:04 PM »
Gatherer is a new Supernatural trait which you gather more/better quality stuff (bugs, rocks, seeds etc)  My fairy had it and whether it was because she was a fairy, or she had that trait (she had the Collection helper LTR as well) and there was always stuff to gather, and lots of it, and it seemed to re-spawn super fast!  And I found so many bugs/butterflies/fireflies I hadn't seen before (rare/super rare).  Its a good trait if you have Sim whose income is only collecting. 

:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Joanne

« Reply #17 on: September 13, 2012, 07:45:23 AM »
Emily is not bad looking at all. I was afraid she ould0 get her farther's cheekbones.
What's up with Arie's shoes? It look so funny lol!

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 11:12:19 AM »
Emily is not bad looking at all. I was afraid she ould0 get her farther's cheekbones.
What's up with Arie's shoes? It look so funny lol!

Ari has the bear slippers that came out with Pets I think.  At least those are better than when they roll the pet suits or hats, those are awful... I drag the townies into CAS when I see those!  :D

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2012, 11:20:50 AM »
I'm so happy you're starting a new Random Town Jump! I think Emily's quite pretty, which is kind of surprising, although I actually think Scout isn't that bad looking. I'm looking forward to more of this story! ;D

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2012, 12:01:41 PM »
I'm glad you have another one going. The genetics are always interesting. When you stay in one town, you start getting all "generic" Sims after a while.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2012, 08:39:39 PM »
As we start this chapter, Emily is 10 days from young adult, and Bobby and Scout are 82. It could be a race to see if the elders will get to move to Bridgeport with Emily. I hope that they can. We just have to get through Emily's teen years now.

I don't know what it is about that peashooter, but Emily can't resist playing catch with it.

This is the first time that the Sargeants have been robbed. The cop beats up the burglar and all Bobby can think about is the burglar alarm. Stop ringing already!

I'm a bad Guardian. I totally forgot about Emily's birthday and she aged up to Young Adult on the front porch.

Ari has already aged up so it's proposal and wedding time.

And, then the move to Bridgeport.

This is their new house.

The very first thing they want to do is make a start on the next generation. And, chimes were heard!

Now, let's take a closer look at the new couple.

Emily Sargeant: Loner, Bookworm, Neat, Artistic, Natural Cook. ILLUSTRIOUS AUTHOR

Ari Goode Sargeant: Good, Inappropriate, Gatherer, Bookworm, Athletic. INTERNATIONAL SUPER SPY

Ari is not a bad looking guy at all. His eyes look like the have a purple tinge to them.

We'll leave Bridgeport now and wait for a peek at the nooboo!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2012, 06:42:33 AM »
Where did Ari's teen sweatshirt come from? The store? It looks really nice.

I'm glad to see another Town Jump!  ;D

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2012, 06:58:47 AM »
Congrats on moving to your second town!!! Mine is going to take forever, as I will have many nooboos to chase around.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2012, 09:05:25 AM »
Welcome to Bridgeport, Sargeants!

Since this type of story is now officially a project, this story is being moved to the projects board. 

So also welcome to the projects board, Sargeants!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
Sargeant Random Town Jump
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2012, 09:25:11 AM »
Where did Ari's teen sweatshirt come from? The store? It looks really nice.

I'm glad to see another Town Jump!  ;D

I'm actually not sure where the sweatshirt came from since I wasn't controlling Ari at the time. The game gave it to him. I'll try to remember to look for it next time I'm in the game.

And, thanks!

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2012, 12:27:17 PM »
Thank you everyone for your kind comments and for reading!

Well, shoot! Their first robbery in Bridgeport. And, I haven't bought a burglar alarm yet. Thankfully, Scout handily took care of the problem. You go, Scout!

Bobby Sargeant went with Grim at age 97. RIP, Bobby.

I sent Ari off to take a logic class. He's really going to have to study to advance in his career.

Please welcome Jacob Sargeant. He will become a World Renowned Surgeon. His traits are Good and Genius. I can hardly wait to see who he will look like.

We've lost both of our Founders now. Grim came for Scout at age 101. 

Jacob has his toddler birthday. Oh. My. Gosh. Bald and in a bear suit. This will never do! There, that's better. What a cutie pie! He looks to be a little clone of his daddy with his purple tinted eyes and blonde hair.

I think Ari has a hidden trait of Grumpy. He's always grumbling about something.

Jacob learned all of his toddler skills...

...and before I knew it was ready to age up to a child. I think his eyes are absolutely gorgeous.

Jacob is best friends with his dad. They often talk together and play pillow fighting.

This is Christal Striker.

And, her sister, Tanya Striker.

Christal lives with her mom and Tanya lives with her dad and brother, Sebastian, in a different house. You have to love Story Progression. Their parents are obviously divorced. So far, these are the only girls in his class.

I wonder which one he will fall in love with.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
Sargeant Random Town Jump
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2012, 05:53:43 PM »
There will be a slight delay in posting. There is a lot of smoke and dust in my area because of the nearby fires. These don't help my poor heart much so I'm resting and not playing right now. Be back soon.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2012, 06:51:31 PM »
Take it easy, judewright, and we'll be here when you get back. I hope the fires aren't too bad where you are.

Offline JudesSims

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2012, 07:35:08 PM »
Jacob has fun in the bathtub the night before his teen birthday. I hope he had a good time because most of his free time during his teen years will be spent learning logic. He wants to be a doctor and he needs to get a head start.

Jacob's teen birthday came with just the three family members celebrating it. I think his hairstyle suits a young man studying to be a doctor. He looks exactly like his dad, except for his hairstyle.

He accomplished a lot that first day as a teen. He learned how to drive...

And he went to a class in logic...

And, finished both before noon! Since he's a genius, everything comes easy for him.

Jacob wants to set booby traps but I want him to practice chess. I won :)

Emily is working hard on her latest novel. At least it keeps her from running mirror to mirror checking out her wrinkles. Yes, both she and Ari are full adults now.

It looks like Jacob has made his choice between the Striker twins. And the winner is...Tanya Striker! She said yes to being his girlfriend. Boy, there's no mistaking those Striker genes!

Can you believe that it's already time for Jacob's Young Adult birthday? His teen years didn't seem to take as long as usual.

The next day when Tanya aged up, he invited her to the Butterfly Pavilion to propose and get married.

The Sargeant family is on their way to their new destination: Appaloosa Plains.

See you there!