Author Topic: The Morris Decadynasty -- Failed, please move to graveyard.  (Read 43988 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Morris Decadynasty -- Chapter 42: One leaves us.....
« Reply #135 on: November 03, 2012, 11:58:21 PM »
<sniff> Goodbye Stiles. You were a good sim. Poor Monika. :(

It never ceases to amuse me seeing VJ as an elder with that hairstyle. :P

SimBlip

« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2012, 12:31:46 AM »
RIP Stiles you were awesome in your own quiet way.
Maddie is awesome too. I love that Sim! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2012, 09:43:21 AM »
R.I.P Stiles. The clinic was very funny lol. Poor Chris. :P

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2012, 10:31:38 AM »
RIP Stiles.
The clinic was so funny! You gotta love, Maddie!

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2012, 10:45:56 AM »
Thank you all for your comments!

Chapter 43: They Were Waiting

Stiles opened his eyes. He was floating. Floating in what seem to be eternal darkness. He floated there for how long? Hours? Months? Years? Decades? Centuries? He didn't know. Then he saw something. It was a light. A pretty light. He reached out, trying to touch it. But it was too far away. Then he felt something pull him towards the light. It felt like gravity. The closer he got to it, the more excited he became. But when he was only a few meters away, the light transformed. It vanished. Where did it go? He was puzzled.

Suddenly, a giant explosion of red sent him flying backwards. He shielded his eyes. It wasn't light anymore. It was red. It looked like a red and black portal. He didn't know what it was, Stiles was certain it mean't to harm him. Suddenly, two giant demonic-like arms emerged out of the red. They grabbed Stiles. He tried to get out of its grasp. But his energy was suddenly gone. He felt helpless. Slowly, the arms brought him closer to the red portal.

When he was only about 3 inches away from it, the arms stopped. Why had it stopped? Stiles thought, Was it taking pity on him? With a violent jerk, the arms quickly threw him into the red. Stiles fell at a speed faster than any roller coaster.

When he felt like he was going to die, he landed on a metal-like floor.

He lay there for a few minutes, taking deep breaths. Then he stood up. He was in a cell. A fence in front of him acted as a barrier.

Seriously? He could escape easily.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"Who said that?"

"Behind you."

Stiles turned. He couldn't believe who it was.

"Are you-?"

"Yes," She calmly answered.

"I'm Carina Dreamweaver."

OH YEAH! I've been planning this for a long time. I bet your mind is racing right now. You'll find out why she is there...later.  ;) I'd like to thank Pam for gifting me Carina's dress. I can't wait to hear what you think.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: The Morris Decadynasty -- Chapter 43: They Were Waiting
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2012, 11:38:48 AM »
I did NOT see that coming! I guess he isn't Resting in peace! And gotta love Maddie!

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2012, 11:40:09 AM »
Oh, I guess the whole RIP didn't work.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Anna33

« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2012, 01:43:11 PM »
Where can you get Carina's dress?

SimBlip

« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2012, 02:23:39 PM »
Is my mind racing? I need a formula one car to catch up with it!
This a wonderful surprise as well as a most intriguing twist!  :D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2012, 04:21:30 PM »
This is great!  Nicely done, Corey.  I'm excited to read what Carina will do.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2012, 07:48:18 PM »
I love everyone's comments! Thanks Anna, SimBlip, Pam, Sadie, and ArtsyGirl!  ;D

Anyway, I've been very annoyed with my game right now. A rumor spread around town that Tori peed herself in public, and she lost all of her best friends and 8 NPC friends. I'm really frustrated.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2012, 08:24:16 PM »
Oooh, ouch. Being a celebrity has its pitfalls. :(

Interesting twist to the story! I look forward to seeing what happens!

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2012, 10:23:58 PM »
Chapter 44: Childhood Memories

"W-What are you doing here? What am I doing here?"

Carina sighed. "Agnes......captured me. She....wants me to make life fruit for her."

"Why does she want life fruit?"

"I don't know, my guess is that she's trying to make ambrosia. But I don't know any benefit besides living longer."

"What?! There are more benefits then that!" Stiles's mind raced. He knew what Agnes was up to.

"Like your new home?" A voice cackled from behind them.

Stiles turned around.

A woman appeared.

She laughed. "Miss Dreamweaver," she began. "You must grow some life fruit for me soon or I will make your life miserable." She said cheerfully.

Carina glared.

Stiles narrowed his eyes. "Are you Agnes?" He asked. "Because you look like you just came out of a time travel machine from the 40's."

The woman looked insulted, but her smirk quickly returned. "Still a stupid brat are you Stiles? Now lets take a trip down memory lane!" The woman pulled out a wand, laughed, and shot a spell at Stiles.

His body shrunk, and his surroundings changed. No longer was he in a prison cell. He was in a beautiful park. He was 10 years old again.

He was looking out at the pond. Listening to the birds. All singing their songs. He loved nature. When he wasn't playing the guitar, he was outside.

"HEY LOOK! IT'S STUPID STILES!" yelled a voice from behind him. Stiles turned.

Running towards him were a 8-year-old Christopher Steel, an 10-year-old Xander Clavell, and a 9-year-old.....Agnes Crumplebottom. It was her.

Christopher ran up to Stiles and pushed him off the bench. Stiles fell on his face in the mud.

"Would you look at that!" Christopher sneered. "He's so dumb, he can't even sit properly!" The kids around him laughed.

Stiles tried to get up, but Xander pushed him down. This time Stiles fell in the pond. People watched, but no one did anything. They were just as bad as the bullies. To make it worse, Stiles didn't know how to swim. He splashed around, screaming. He felt himself drowning.

"Look, he's so dumb he can't even swim!" Agnes laughed. "What's the matter stupid Stiles? Water up your nose?" The children died laughing. Stiles passed out.

When he woke up, he was in the hospital. Doctors surrounded him. One woman knelt down at his bed.

"Are you Stiles?" She asked kindly. He nodded.

She smiled. "I'm Dr. Bunch. Your gonna be alright. How old are you?"

"Ten." Stiles mumbled.

Dr. Bunch smiled. "I have a son who is a few months old. Now listen, your body had a lot of water in it, we had to do a little surgery, but your fixed now."

The image faded at Dr. Bunch's face. They were back at the prison cell. Agnes was laughing very hard, Carina however, looked rather disturbed. She marched up in front of Agnes.

"You disgust me." She snapped. "I am very disturbed at how cruel you are! He almost died! And your laughing?!"

"She's right. You are a terrible person. You haven't changed." Stiles added.

Agnes turned and faced Stiles, her eyes were red with anger.

"You shut up! No one wants to hear, or cares about your opinion. Your worthless. You haven't changed either. Your still that 10-year-old brat." She laughed. "You also have the brains of a 10-year-old."

That was enough for Stiles. He charged towards her, screaming. Then he felt a sudden jolt enter his body. He felt like he was on fire. He flew across the room, and hit the wall. Everything was blurry. He could see Carina rush to his side. And Agnes laughing and closing the door.

"When will this end?" He cried. "Please stop!"

Now that was one action-packed chapter. I added this to make Agnes look more evil.  ;D

SimBlip

Re: The Morris Decadynasty -- Chapter 44: Childhood Memories
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2012, 11:45:48 PM »
Breathtaking!
I loved how Carina glared and snapped at Agnes.
Poor Stiles: what a traumatic experience that must have been!
I hope Carina and Stiles will find a way to counter Agnes' spells.

Louise56

Re: The Morris Decadynasty -- Chapter 44: Childhood Memories
« Reply #149 on: November 05, 2012, 02:58:06 AM »
I can't believe I'm actually starting to dislike Agnes and Chris! Just show how a good writer you are.
I can't wait to read more, awesome update. :D

anything