Author Topic: Vintage Band Patterns (from the 70's-90's)  (Read 4019 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Vintage Band Patterns (from the 70's-90's)
« on: September 05, 2012, 10:50:28 PM »
So I decided to upload some of my CAP work, as well as putting it in the swap Shop. I realize how many people like the great bands like Rolling Stones, etc. So I decided to play into advanced aged favorite, classic rock bands, along with some childhood boy bands, as well as my favorites. ;D

I'm slightly new to this, and I will put more bands up. Perhaps Aerosmith, Metallica, or Queen.

So let me know how these patterns turn out, what you used them for, etc.  :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Vintage Band Patterns (from the 70's-90's)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 10:56:16 PM »
Rolling Stones Pattern (Themed):

For our advanced aged forum members that grew up on rock n roll, driving their parents and grandparents NUTS blaring they're music. The way I used to do with my boybands, Spice Girls and Eminem. Whether you want to enhance the Goth Manor, or just live those childhood/teen/YA memories through your Sims. Great for recoloring those boring PJ's, and possible bed sheets and wallpaper. The pattern is slightly faded for an authentic vintage look.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2012, 11:02:55 PM »
Spice Girls Globe (Misc):

If you grew up singing along to Wannabe, dancing to Spice Up Your Life, and have desperately searched for that VCR and watch Spice World for the billionth time, then feel free to torture your Sims with this pattern. Pattern is large meant to fit a T-Shirt or recolor a frame. Reminiscing those days, where you begged your mom for quarters at the Supermarket for bubblegum and lollipops, and their stickers, having Spice themed school supplies, and practically wearing out your CD, can now be done through Sims. This pattern is recommended for the 90's kid in you.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2012, 08:55:46 AM »
Those are cute patterns, jeanamarie!  Thank you for sharing them.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests