Author Topic: Why is he being mean ?  (Read 4307 times)

Canimal

Why is he being mean ?
« on: June 11, 2010, 11:17:48 AM »
Hi, I'm new to the forums. ;D Well here's the problem. My sim has just gotten a romantic interest and then I sent him to bed, but he went up to his bed and turned around and went to 'upset' his romantic interest :-[
Why would he do this?

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
Re: Why is he being mean ?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2010, 11:29:14 AM »
Hello Canimal and welcome to the forum! :)
Sometimes Sims get random little actions that they do on their own that upsets everyone around them, I'm not sure how they happen because I always miss them, but it's one of those things where if you have a bunch of Sims together, and they all of the sudden start moving to the Sim who did something with the action in the queue bar the picture of the Sim who did something wrong and when you hover over it, it says "Upset". If that's what you are referring to, it just happens in everyday Sim life, other then that, you may never know what made him upset. There are easy ways to get around that though, just keep working at the relationship and soon it will be like it never happened!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Canimal

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31:53 AM »
Hello Canimal and welcome to the forum! :)
Sometimes Sims get random little actions that they do on their own that upsets everyone around them, I'm not sure how they happen because I always miss them, but it's one of those things where if you have a bunch of Sims together, and they all of the sudden start moving to the Sim who did something with the action in the queue bar the picture of the Sim who did something wrong and when you hover over it, it says "Upset". If that's what you are referring to, it just happens in everyday Sim life, other then that, you may never know what made him upset. There are easy ways to get around that though, just keep working at the relationship and soon it will be like it never happened!
Thanks for that keeping a close eye on him now!! :D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2010, 11:36:40 AM »
Anytime! Those Sims can be pretty wild if you let them have their own fun, but sometimes it's really interesting to just watch and see what happens if you leave them be for a while, you may learn things you never knew about them before. :)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2010, 01:07:50 PM »
Also if you don't want your sim to do anything on its own, ever, just go to the options and change the autonomous actions to none.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2010, 04:08:41 PM »
I have a sim that does not even have a trait similar to evil and yet he has that evil laugh.  First time I heard him laugh like that, I checked to make sure I had not, by some mistake given him the evil trait.  Goes to show, that these little people have minds of their own.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Canimal

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2010, 05:40:15 AM »
I have a sim that does not even have a trait similar to evil and yet he has that evil laugh.  First time I heard him laugh like that, I checked to make sure I had not, by some mistake given him the evil trait.  Goes to show, that these little people have minds of their own.

They sure do! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2010, 06:20:09 AM »
Hi, I'm new to the forums. ;D Well here's the problem. My sim has just gotten a romantic interest and then I sent him to bed, but he went up to his bed and turned around and went to 'upset' his romantic interest :-[
Why would he do this?

Welcome to our Forum, Canimal.  What are his traits?  Sometimes the Inappropriate or Evil or other traits from the Dark Side make your Sim act mean to someone else.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Canimal

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2010, 07:54:47 AM »
Why would he do this?

Welcome to our Forum, Canimal.  What are his traits?  Sometimes the Inappropriate or Evil or other traits from the Dark Side make your Sim act mean to someone else.

He has brave,Friendly,Athletic,Handy and Daredevil
Not really any dark traits ::)
Yes he is a Firefighter :P

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2010, 10:56:09 AM »
Well what are the traits of the romantic interest? Maybe it was something they did which caused the other Sim to be upset, sometimes inappropriate Sims do that or flirty Sims do when they flirt with other Sims around a group of Sims. However seeing as it was most likely just the two Sims you had in the house, I don't think that was the cause...

Canimal

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2010, 12:12:13 PM »
Well what are the traits of the romantic interest? Maybe it was something they did which caused the other Sim to be upset, sometimes inappropriate Sims do that or flirty Sims do when they flirt with other Sims around a group of Sims. However seeing as it was most likely just the two Sims you had in the house, I don't think that was the cause...
Well, actually they were in the firestation.  :P

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2010, 12:31:37 PM »
Oh, well there you go, you honestly never know what can happen there. O.o