Author Topic: Sunlit Paradise Immortal Story - Graveyard please  (Read 4072 times)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
Sunlit Paradise Immortal Story - Graveyard please
« on: September 01, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »
Here is my second try in Sunlit Tides! The first one failed because I used the mudbad :(
Below you will find the information on the Immortals, spares, spouses and siblings. I happily used the new skin colors that cam wit the patch and turned vampires and celeberaties off!
Alright let me introduce you to the Paradise family!

Chapters:
Week 1
Week 2

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
Re: Sunlit Paradise Immortal Story
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 12:29:42 PM »
Immortal information

Pink Paradise
Founder

Traits:
- Green Thumb
- Loves the Outdoors
- Schmoozer
- Natural Cook
- Hopeless Romantic
Sign: Aries
Favourites: Autumn Salad, Indy and Pink
Lifetime wish: Culinary Librarian
Career:
Spouse: Silas Allender
Lifetime Reward:
Six Best Friends:
Six opportunities:
Supermax skill:
Other skills:
Portraits:
Building:
Property:
Ambrosia:

Hawaii Paradise
Generation 2

Born: Week 2 Day 3
Traits:
- Artistic
- Loves the Outdoors
-
-
-
Sign:
Favorites:
Lifetime wish:
Career:
Spouse:
Lifetime Reward:
Six Best Friends:
Six opportunities:
Supermax skill:
Other skills:
Portraits:
Building:
Property:
Ambrosia:

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 12:30:24 PM »
Spares/Spouses/Sibling Information

Spares

Niles and Isadora Fitzpatrick
Spares brought in for the money
Painted and took the role as grandparents

Mary-Sue and Daniel Pleasant
Spares, brought in to paint and sculpt

Benjamin Pleasant
Born into the household

Spouses

Silas Paradise-Allender
Spouse of Pink

Siblings

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2012, 03:43:10 PM »
I'll just be going by weeks again to keep things organized. Maybe I'll change it later on. I'm still looking for the story telling that fits me best, so if you have some tips or advice, please let me know. Thank you!

Okay on with the story.

Week 1

In Sunlit Tides a pink sim found herself on an empty lot close to the sea. On this empty lot she would start a dynasty, an immortal one and she was the foundation, the founder. For while she stood there as she wondered about that, an immortal dynasty. A dynasty it was and so she set off to start her first task, bringing in some money, because sleeping on the cold hard floor with an empty stomach was no fun.
Word sad that an old couple lived in Sunlit Tides and they had a good bank account. And so the pink sim called Pink went off to meet them.

And so she made friends with Isadora Fitzpatrick and even got to sleep over.

The next morning Pink told them about this great house of hers and how she would love for Isadora and her husband to move in.

Isodora said she would like to, but that they didn't have much. So there they where on a empty lot with only 5,000 simoleons...

On the the next step, a spouse. Pink already had her eye set on a man, his name Silas Allender and so she used every trick in the book.

Unfortunately he didn't take the bate on the house so easy. He liked his place and saw no reason to move just jet.
So Pink invited him to her place so he could see the few bed on the lawn and the toilet behind a single wall the lovely view and great space. Pink used all her great traits to make Silas fall for her.

"I'd love for you to help me build a house and a family, will you marry me?"

He said yes and so they wasted no time to get married.

Still short on money Silas went to find some more sims to join the Paradise household. He found the Pleasants. This couple of newlyweds had just moved to Sunlit Tides, ready to start their lives.

Silas explained the situation to Daniel Pleasant shortly after they became friends and asked if Daniel and his wife wanted to move in. They would gladly do so.
And so the house was a fact. It wasn't big or fancy, but it was a good start.

After everyone was settled in they learned that being part of this greater plan was had work.

But there was some place for love too.

There is also place for more life.

Soon it would be a full house and Pink wondered what she got herself into, although part of her was looking forward to it. So many sims, so many friends, so much life!

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2012, 09:53:55 AM »
Week 2

Next too cooking Pink takes on the challenge of gardening too. She got herself to level seven by reading books and now it was time to plant some special seeds.
While gardening Pink did a nice discovery on new life!

She was now officially pregnant and wishing for a girl. She must see trough all the plans, not that it matters.

Meanwhile Daniel and Niles worked on painting, doing pretty good. So was Isadora in her new job at the restaurant. I was a bit worried about Mary-Sue and I do wonder if she'll ever get that Ice-personality...

Luck was not on Mary-Sue's side, when she wanted to go to bed, tired from .... sculpting, intense pain hit her.

Mary-Sue gave birth to a son Benjamin, with the traits Genius and Loves the outdoors. Everyone welcomed him to the family.

A child suits Pink. I was keeping my fingers crossed for a pink sim with pink hair. Never hurts to hope, does it? Well the answer came soon enough.

A girl with a beautiful suntan skin tone... Well now I can only hope the genes will show up later again... (give me pink hair, pink hair). This little girl is called Hawaii and was born with the traits, Loves the Outdoors and Artistic.

Pink wasted no time putting Hawaii in a crib and rushing to her husband to accuse him of cheating. Well it's true that Isadora an Silas are attracted to each other. I tried to cancel the flirty interactions, but sometimes feelings are just to strong it seems.

Pink was very unhappy with his flirty nature and so am I. This is not the first time I have cheating sims in the dynasty. The two Pleasants earned themselves the faithful moodlet and seem really happy together. I always forget to take pictures of them.

Niles, even though he dislikes children helps out as much as he can. He and Isadora make great grandparents, even if it's only self acclaimed.
They maybe old but help out a lot, making life in the Paradise household a little easier. If only Isadora would stop flirting it would be even better.

Time went by so fast that Benjamin grew up before anyone noticed...

He looks a lot like his father and I think he'll play a big part in this dynasty one day. With Benjamin a day older then Hawaii the next day a cake was set up and now I got to see which of Pink genes would survive.

Well the eyes... that's it... Okay even though she looks adorable that made me sad. The pink dynasty dream is over... Okay, let's move on.

Hawaii can be a rather intense looking toddler. Maybe she is trying to pose for her portrait?

Her portrait was never made, however... Well not by Niles.

No matter how he begged he had to go. Being a little over 90 the Grimm thought it was time. Rest in peace Niles, you will be missed.

Daniel thinks it's sad to and he makes it clear what of Niles he will miss the most.

Pink cried on Silas his shoulder, upset about Niles dying and maybe there is some of the betrayal in there too.

Silas tells her it will be okay and that he'll never cheat again. Pink lets it go and she will give her husband a second chance.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2012, 08:22:03 PM »

Well, I'm glad Hawaii got the cool purple eyes. Hair you can always "dye" pink, although it's always more fun when they inherit it naturally.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2012, 07:17:25 AM »
Maybe the pink hair will pop up again? I often have kids who get their grandparents hair. Unfortunately, sometimes they get their elderly grandparents hair. I once made my practise Immortal Dynasty founder have kids with Blair Wainwright and they got Boyd Wainwright's white hair. Try saying that really fast  ;D

Boyd Wain-wright's white hair
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2012, 12:03:15 PM »
Well, I'm glad Hawaii got the cool purple eyes. Hair you can always "dye" pink, although it's always more fun when they inherit it naturally.

Yes so am I! I usually keep the hair the way they where born with. If I don't it feels like cheating :P

Maybe the pink hair will pop up again? I often have kids who get their grandparents hair. Unfortunately, sometimes they get their elderly grandparents hair. I once made my practise Immortal Dynasty founder have kids with Blair Wainwright and they got Boyd Wainwright's white hair. Try saying that really fast  ;D

Boyd Wain-wright's white hair

Who knows, I hope so! Well if not then it's not the end of the world. You've got a real tongue twister going... I tried and failed :P It would be a cool title for a chapter.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2012, 04:40:03 AM »
Please send this dynasty to the graveyard. I haven't played with it for too long and my computer died, so all the files are lost.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Sunlit Paradise Immortal Story - Graveyard please
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2012, 04:56:23 AM »
This story has been moved to the graveyard. Sunnysabjes, you can revive it at any time by contacting a moderator.