Author Topic: The Clashe-Kennedy DecaDynasty  (Read 4741 times)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
The Clashe-Kennedy DecaDynasty
« on: August 26, 2012, 11:25:12 AM »
I've always wanted to do a DecaDynasty since it was unveiled back in 2011. The only problem was that my favourite townies were ineligible, thanks to the multi-generational aspect. However, I've found two Sims in Union Cove that I've particularly liked, so I've chosen now to finally start my DecaDynasty. I hope it's entertaining to read, because it sure is entertaining to play!  :P

Table of Contents

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
Re: The Clashe-Kennedy DecaDynasty
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 11:59:10 AM »
Introducing the Kennedys

Our story begins here, at the Sub Urban Ranch in Union Cove, better known as the Kennedy household. Rob Kennedy lived here with his dear cat, Mr. T, though if you know anything about cats, you'd know that Mr. T thought she owned Rob!

After all, Mr. T was always getting love from Rob as they sat watching the television.

Even long after Rob had gone to bed, Mr. T would often continue watching. Why she was so interested in dinner chairs, or indeed how she even turned the television on, is best left for another story.

Of course, Mr. T would on occasion feel the need to scratch, and being the destructive little cat she was, would often let out her needs on Rob's poor sofa. Fortunately, Rob had quite a bit of money, and could always replace the furniture.

Mr. T didn't mind, however, since his money also went towards purchasing her latest feline mansion.

This is not a story about Mr. T, however, whatever she may say on the matter. In fact, it's barely a story about Rob, though he has a very important part in it. This story is about the dynasty he would leave behind in his name. Before this dynasty could be founded, of course, Rob would need a bride.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 12:01:34 PM »
Great start! Looking forward to meeting the bride, even though I already know her quite well, unless there are two sims in UC called Clashe but I don't think so.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2012, 12:29:34 PM »
Nice start!  ;)

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2012, 05:37:33 PM »
Introducing Miss Clashe

Now, the other half of our Founders was Miss Neone Clashe. She begins this story very much like Rob, not content with the status quo, eager to start something lasting. Something important. Something like politics. Yes, that's it. Neone wanted to be a politician. She could do many great things as a politician, like reduce crime, help the poor, and mandate that her fellow citizens dress in bright colors. Yes, Neone had many aspirations about her political career.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. When Rob came to her door, Neone was still unemployed and, fortunately for Mr. Kennedy, single. Seeing as Rob's goal was to have a child within 10 days, he would rather not break up a marriage. It would take a rather long time, you know.

Rob and Neone got along rather well at first. Rob, being a natural-born comedian, was able to tell a joke about computers of all things. I can't imagine how such a joke would go. "What does the modem say to the computer mouse?" Still, Neone laughed, and that's what really matters.

Soon enough, Rob and Neone had had their very first kiss, the first of many more in their future.

Rob's attempts of solidfying their relationship by going steady were less successful. You must consider Neone's Commitment Issues, after all. (Of both the "relationship" and "deciding which top goes with which skirt" variety) To some, this would be a major issue in a relationship. I myself knew a Sim who proposed to such a conflicted Sim, with predictable results. He was heartbroken.

However, Rob himself had Commitment Issues as well, so even though he was still saddened by Neone's refusal, at least he understood where she was coming from.

Nonetheless, Rob was invited to spend the night, and the day was not wasted. One can never write off the day of their first kiss, after all.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 11:05:49 AM »
Really liking your writing style. I wonder how mr. T likes the newfound love.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
The Clashe of the Kennedys

However, even though you only remember your first kiss, as Rob put in, you'll still enjoy the others.

Curiously, Neone did not go to bed when Rob left. Instead she spent her time in the hot tub, doing some important thinking. As you often notice, things are often clearer after the fact. Something that slipped your mind during an important event will come to you only afterwards. This was what Neone was doing just then. She was thinking about what she could've done before.

She was thinking about Rob.

Thankfully, Rob had also been thinking. He still liked Neone. In fact, he loved her. Rob had never been one to believe in love at first sight, but in this case even he had to agree that's what it was. Rob's approach was rather unconventional, however. I myself would have gone slower, but then I haven't fallen in love either. People in love do things those who aren't can never  truly understand.

Neone was in love, as well, though she hadn't realized it before this moment. She loved Rob more than anyone else she knew, except perhaps her creator, the nice young man known to some as Samoht. So, when Rob asked for the ultimate sign of commitment, Neone hardly hesitated at all.

And thus it was under these circumstances that our Founders, Rob Kennedy and Neone Clashe were wed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2012, 09:15:48 AM »
Audren this Is great, Kennedy and neone are a great couple.
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2012, 10:03:59 AM »
Yeah she is mine, but Rob can have her.  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »
Nooboos of Both Sorts

As is customary for newlyweds, Rob and Neone enjoyed their first night as husband and wife. For those who know how, no more needs to be said. For those who don't know how, no more should be said.

Mr. T greeted Rob in the morning. She wasn't entirely sure of the pink lady who accompanied him home. She wanted to keep her eye on Rob, just in case. As all cats know, any new household member is a potential threat to their authority. And Mr. T was a rather controlling master.

However, Neone was not the only new household member that came that day. Rob, perhaps to appease Mr. T, had adopted an elderly cat from the shelter. His name was Duke, and he was an awfully skinny fellow.

Fortunately, Neone vomited in the morning. Less savvy Sims may have written it off as food poisoning, (and this is not implausible; Rob has always been a better writer then a cook) but Neone knew better. She had read all about the pregnancies of many famous Sims, such as the Dreamweavers and her good friend Lori. She knew very well that spontenous vomiting was a sign of pregnancy.

Duke, having just gotten his fur dyed, wanted to socialize with his new roommates. Neone was currently making the realization of her pregnancy, and Rob was busy writing his book, "Top 1000: Knock-Knock Jokes" so his only choice was Mr. T.

Mr. T decided she had better things to do, however. She hadn't quite gotten used to the idea of sharing her home with Duke, and didn't want anything to do with him. She preferred the thrills of the bathtub.

Neone herself was practicing her speech skills. This is not odd in and of itself. After all, even the best of politicians needed to practice their charisma every so often, and Neone was by no means at the peak of her field. However, most people find that their socializing skills develop best when they, well, socialize.

The bathroom mirror is not the greatest social partner in the world.

Over time, Mr. T and Duke bonded more easily, even coming to the point of being best friends. Duke was not getting any younger, and he was anxious for kittens. He discussed this with Mr. T over a wrestling match, and she seemed happy to oblige.

Apparently, the process of making such kittens requires some degree of telekinesis of the pet house. How Duke and Mr. T managed to lift their house all by themselves, I may never know. Suffice to say, Neone was not the only one expecting offspring.

Speaking of Neone, she finally got confirmation of her pregnancy. (though her knowledge of the Sims tipped her off long before) She decided to spend the afternoon at her good friend Lori's house.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2012, 10:22:33 AM »
Union Cove Welcomes Her

Sims have always been curious creatures, similar yet very different from their human peers. So, it should not be surprising that these Sims have curious ways of welcoming the first heir of the Clashe-Kennedys. Lori, as you can see, seems not to care much at all.

Whereas Rob threw up.

Duke, like the Cowardly feline he was, deemed it fit to hide under the sofa until the baby came. Thankfully, Duke was not nearly as frightened when his own kittens were born, though this happened a few days later.

Mr. Douglas watched as Neone drove herself to the hospital. Perhaps he was wondering why a woman giving birth would drive herself to the hospital, or maybe he was wondering why he wasn't wearing his tartan.

Liz Tudor, on the other hand, chose to stalk Neone to the hospital. I suppose there is no maternity leave strong enough to hide from your boss.

And what was little Christin, the first heir of the Clashe-Kenndy DecaDynasty thinking? She was fiendishly plotting Union Cove's death for not giving her birth the welcome it deserved.

anything