Author Topic: Loa Immortal Dynasty, Take Two, Updated 09/20/2012, Ch. 4  (Read 7975 times)

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
Loa Immortal Dynasty, Take Two, Updated 09/20/2012, Ch. 4
« on: August 21, 2012, 04:39:40 PM »
Introduction

Thank you for stopping by! This thread will chronicle the quest of the Loa family for immortality.

Story Stats

Town- Lucky Palms
Expansion Packs/Stuff Packs- Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Showtime
Game Length- Default Normal
Cheats?- No
Mods?- No
Current In Game Day- ???
Sims in Household- Brigitte Loa* (Founder, Young Adult), Darren Loa(Founder Spouse, Young Adult), Ayida Loa* (Generation 1, Baby), Marasa Loa

*Indicates Immortal

Story Bits

This is a timeline of what has taken place in the story of the Loas so far.

Week One, Day One, Founder- Brigitte moves to Lucky Palms and meets Darren Dreamer. They quickly become engaged and get married.
Week One, Day ??- Brigitte finds out she is pregnant!
Week One, Day ??- Brigitte gives birth... to twins. Welcome Ayida and Marasa!
WeeK ??, Day ??- Marasa ages up to toddler.
Week ??, Day ??- Ayida ages up to toddler.
Week ??,  Day ??- Marasa ages up to child.
Week ??, Day ??- Ayida ages up to child.

Index

Take Two, Chapter One, A Fresh Start
Take Two, Chapter Two, Welcome to the World
Take Two, Chapter Three, A Day in the (Un)Life
Take Two, Chapter Four, Birthdays and Bonehilda

- Eisande

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
Chapter One, Introducing Brigitte
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 04:53:55 PM »
After much deliberation, I have decided to challenge myself by starting an Immortal Dynasty!

The song for this chapter is: "Killer Queen" by Queen

Brigitte Loa never met her father. Her mom never spoke much about him, though she did mention that he had an especial fondness for rum and smoked like a chimney. There were no photos of him around anywhere. Sometimes Brigitte would dream of a man in a top hat and tuxedo. Those dreams became more frequent as she grew up. It was in one such dream that he whispered to her a secret. A secret she couldn't tell anyone but those who would come after her. There was a way to attain immortality but the journey would be long and difficult, requiring her to leave all that she knew behind. After much deliberation, she decided to do just that. She bid her mother and friends good bye, moving to Lucky Palms.

This is Brigitte Loa.

Sim Stats

Name- Brigitte Loa
Life State- Sim
Age- Young Adult
Relationship Status- Single
Sign- Virgo
Alma Mater- Brittlebush Academy
Lifetime Wish- Celebrated Five-Star Chef, Not Fulfilled
Lifetime Rewards- None
Traits- Natural Cook, Perfectionist, Green Thumb, Lucky, Angler
Trait Selection- Player
Favorite Food- Cheesesteak
Favorite Music- French
Favorite Color- Orange
Favorite Selection- Random

Here she is in her Everyday outfit.

Here she is in her Formalwear.

Here she is in her Athletic gear.

Here she is in her Sleepwear.

Here she is in her Swimwear.
- Eisande

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
Chapter Two, So This is Love
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 05:11:21 PM »
Brigitte purchased a spacious property, sight unseen. It was expensive and left her without much funds for building but that was okay. There would be room to build a large house, museum, and graveyard for those that would not be following her into forever. Unfortunately she got a bit lost on the way so she stopped at the home of Jaycen Hendrix to ask for directions.

The dream-man's voice whispered "Dis one." And she had no time to waste. She temporarily forgot all about moving as she got to know him. He was handsome and charming, not to mention rich. So she took the plunge and asked him to be her boyfriend.

I thought her expression in this was so sweetly shy... Much to her surprise, he said yes. Little did she know that he was known around town as a playboy and had Commitment Issues. No wonder he looked so stunned when she asked him to marry her so soon!

And he really does look so surprised there. He said no. Brigitte understood, it had been very fast after all. Next time though. So she headed to her new home.

You can't see it but there is a toilet in that tiny room. She couldn't even afford a shower, let alone a large enough bathroom to include one. So she'll be hitting up the gym for her hygiene needs for the moment.

Brigitte headed to the library to start learning the skills she'd need to attain immortality. She met several other patrons while there.

The next day, she invited Jaycen over to her property, where she thoroughly romanced him before popping the question again.

This time he said yes.

How could she afford such a nice ring? Well, she couldn't. It was a family heirloom she was only too happy to give to Jaycen. With the funds he brought with him, she could make a more comfortable house for herself.

While Brigitte was thrilled and very much in love, Jaycen was having some second thoughts...

Until Brigitte gave him some very big news- she was pregnant!

He decided to change his ways for the sake of his new family. Maybe it was time to settle down after all.

When he wasn't working, he was painting to attain the skill level necessary to paint Brigitte's portrait. She continued to study cooking and gardening, preparing every meal for them in order to boost her skill and work towards the Star Chef and World-Class Chef challenges. There will be less time for that when the baby is born... (Addition with Jaycen's stats coming later.)

- Eisande

Offline NeeNeePearl

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Loa Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 09:00:38 PM »
Great dynasty! I like all the stats you've included - and I'm glad Jaycen's changing his ways. Can't wait to see the nooboo! ;D
“When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow.” - G.K. Chesterton

The Diamond Dynasty - A Girl From Simasi

Offline uponthewaters

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 09:18:38 PM »
I think Brigitte is the prettiest Sim I've ever seen! Where did you get that hairstyle? It's gorgeous!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
It always makes me happy to see a unique-looking founder. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 11:01:54 PM »
Great dynasty! I like all the stats you've included - and I'm glad Jaycen's changing his ways. Can't wait to see the nooboo! ;D

Thank you, NeeNeePearl! I figure they'd be a good way to give people skimming an idea of what's been going on and introduce new Sims. :) I am glad too, let's hope he can keep it up! And I am looking forward to it too. Should be a cutie!

I think Brigitte is the prettiest Sim I've ever seen! Where did you get that hairstyle? It's gorgeous!

Wow, thanks uponthewaters! I believe it's from Generations? I'll confirm for you and include it in the next update.

It always makes me happy to see a unique-looking founder. I'm looking forward to more. :)

Thank you too. I did want to go for something different and I've always been struck by the combination of light hair and dark skin.

An update should be coming out in the next couple days or so.
- Eisande

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
Chapter Three, Introducing Jaycen and the First Generation
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2012, 02:36:49 AM »
Thank you for reading! So far things are off to an okay start, I hope I can manage though! I have a feeling it's going to be difficult to make much progress towards the requirements for a bit.

EDIT: For uponthewaters should the member be reading, her hair is actually from Late Night. :)

The song for this chapter is "My Little Girl" by Tim McGraw

First, some information about Jaycen.

Sim Stats

Name- Jaycen Loa, nee Hendrix
Life State- Sim
Age- Young Adult
Relationship Status- Married :)
Sign- Pisces
Alma Mater- Community High School
Lifetime Wish- Swimming in Cash, Not Fulfilled
Lifetime Rewards- None
Traits- Flirty, Great Kisser, Vehicle Enthusiast, Commitment Issues, Childish
Trait Selection- Pregenerated
Favorite Food- Autumn Salad
Favorite Music- Pop
Favorite Color- Yellow
Favorite Selection- Pregenerated

Here he is in his Everyday outfit.

Here he is in his Formalwear.

Here he is in his Athletic gear.

Here he is in his Sleepwear.

Here he is in his Swimwear.

He really was quite the ladies' man before he met Brigitte! She liked it so she put a ring on it. Before Brigitte, there was Yolanda Shaw, Lola Lancaster, and Lina Lancaster. (Lola is Lina's mother, BTW. Weird...) In fact, Lina Lancaster gave birth to a baby girl named... Bridgett who is an Evil Genius. (Seriously.)

With a family to care for, he's definitely settled down! When he's not working, taking care of his needs, or interacting with the only woman in the world there ever was for him, he's painting so his level can get high enough to paint Brigitte's portrait. Time passes quickly so let's hope he can get there in time!

As her pregnancy progresses, Brigitte reads all about Cooking and Gardening so she can be ready to prepare Ambrosia when the time comes. Music seems to soothe her. I wonder what she's listening to?

She had just settled down to get a few pages closer to finishing Cooking Vol. 2: Why You Need Baking Soda when the pains started.

It seemed to go on forever and where was the man responsible for this?! Sleeping of course. Finally it ended and she was left holding a beautiful baby girl. World, meet Erzulie. And prepare yourself for the next generation of Loas.

Why, might you ask, does Brigitte look so surprised? Could it be because she still looks pregnant?

No one was more surprised than Brigitte (except me!) when the pains started all over again. Jaycen was going to have a BIG surprise when he woke up! DOUBLE TROUBLE! Erzulie was followed by Marinette.

Make that triple trouble. Marinette was followed by Ezili.

Brigitte was shocked. And after the shock came the profound relief and joy that follows delivering a healthy, beautiful nooboo. There they were, the lives she'd been nurturing inside of her. It felt like she'd been waiting for them her whole life without knowing it was them she'd been waiting for. But in the back of her mind was sorrow. Losing Jaycen was going to be difficult enough. Now she was going to have to mourn her children as well. Immortality was going to be a very mixed blessing. Erzulie would one day come to realize it too.

The first thing Jaycen saw when he woke up was three cribs. A quick pinch assured him this was no dream. He was a father- again. Jaycen silently vowed to give them the best of everything. Not one but three baby girls. That meant only one thing was certain in the Loa household- the days of peace and quiet had ended. Welcome to the world, little Loas.

Author's Note- Must have been that Kid's station on the radio, since Jaycen is Childish...
- Eisande

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
Re: Loa Immortal Dynasty, Updated 08/27/2012
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2012, 05:51:34 AM »
Triplets? Good luck with that  ;D
Isn't it weird that most of the Immortal Dynasties that I've read begin with twins or triplets. Including your's and mine  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Joanne

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2012, 08:04:56 AM »
Congratulations on triplets. There won't be peace and quiet for a while. :P

Offline uponthewaters

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2012, 12:02:36 PM »
Wow, congrats and good luck with the triplets! Re: the hair, that makes sense since I don't have Late Night installed (the celebrity system really got on my nerves). I'm looking forward to seeing what the girls look like as they grow up!

Offline eisande

• Proud Player
  • Townie
  • Reader, Writer, Gamer
Re: Loa Immortal Dynasty- FAILED, Please Move To Graveyard
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 03:14:24 AM »
Tragedy struck the Loa household. Brigitte and Jaycen were really struggling with taking care of all three of their kids. I was so afraid Jaycen wasn't going to get his skill in painting high enough to paint portraits with the nooboos requiring so much attention but that became a moot point when a fire broke out. He died in the flames; apparently the firefighter thought the stove was a higher priority than the man on fire. And I was not able to recruit anyone for Brigitte's Young Adult Portrait and Erzulie's Toddler Portrait in time. A restart is forthcoming. Maybe next time, Brigitte.
- Eisande

Offline Tiamet

• Immortal
  • I survived the Great Spooky Day Blizzard of 2012!
Re: Loa Immortal Dynasty- Take Two Up (Coming Soon)
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 03:34:00 AM »
That's awful!  Good luck with the restart.
..."For my schemes are as devious as yours, and my crazy as great..." Erik to Sarah and Jareth
Pika-la-Cynique, GND

I Wanna Be A Disney Princess Base Game Dynasty
Goblin King Dynasty The Backup Has Been Found!
Fellowship of the Dynasty - HOF
The Arlo Bunch Documentary

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 05:27:19 AM »
That's really to bad. I only just started reading. Good luck on your next try!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2012, 11:45:11 AM »
Aw :(
Maybe try and have less nooboos next time? Actually you can never have too many nooboos  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock