Author Topic: New Store World - Sunlit Tides  (Read 102176 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: New Store World - Sunlit Tides - New Rabbithole: The Lair
« Reply #180 on: August 31, 2012, 05:10:42 PM »
Sigh.  You're right.  That sauna never quite worked right.  Steam all over everywhere!  Still, I thought it was pretty clever.  Ok, I'll see if Anushka is up to having me redo the gym with new saunas.

It's Store Content so we won't be able to put it in an actual version of Union Cove but you can always upload the edited lot?  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: New Store World - Sunlit Tides
« Reply #181 on: August 31, 2012, 08:28:35 PM »
My Jade Dynasty still has the first bowl of Ambrosia that was replicated, it hasn't been finished off and it hadn't seemed to have gone off last time I checked. I had it on the roof.

Brings a question to mind... can half cooked foods actually go off? I don't think it's in the XML files in the code, which is the only kind I consider myself able to read well, so I don't know.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #182 on: August 31, 2012, 10:31:24 PM »

Brings a question to mind... can half cooked foods actually go off? I don't think it's in the XML files in the code, which is the only kind I consider myself able to read well, so I don't know.

I'm not certain, but I think at some point I have seen it happen. Whether it be sims 2 or sims 3 I couldn't say. It's been a while since my sims really bothered with cooking - with all the challenges the motive mobile is a must.

I can't wait til I can get this world! It brings back memories of sims 2, and I marvel at how crappy my builds were back then. I had a couple of good ones, but nothing like what I do now. Outdoor showers! Oh the building opportunities! Too bad I'm not including any store content in my new world, otherwise these new items would really improve some lots.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #183 on: September 01, 2012, 05:15:50 AM »

I've seen uncooked food from the fridge (trays with ingredients) go off but once it's started being cooked it's never left long enough to find out, haha.  :D

I can't wait til I can get this world! It brings back memories of sims 2, and I marvel at how crappy my builds were back then. I had a couple of good ones, but nothing like what I do now. Outdoor showers! Oh the building opportunities! Too bad I'm not including any store content in my new world, otherwise these new items would really improve some lots.

When you get it you could upload some lots to replace the no store lots and add them in?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Chuckles_82

« Reply #184 on: September 01, 2012, 05:43:58 AM »
That is the plan. I'm hoping to do some 'sets' to go with it; depending on what people might want.

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #185 on: September 01, 2012, 05:52:19 PM »
I'm doing a total rebuild of the Kahale house to make it more modern and luxurious with a beachy feel. I posted some pictures in the Showboat Thread.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #186 on: September 01, 2012, 11:35:37 PM »
Looks like Sunshine Runningwolf wants to be in Sunlit Tides

She is currently in Sunset Valley, married to Christopher Runningwolf (Nee Steel), and expecting their first child.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #187 on: September 17, 2012, 11:48:29 PM »
The new outdoor shower that comes with this world has a 50% chance to get the 'exhilerating shower' buff.  I noticed it was happening rather often, so I checked the _xml for it. Ooh, and you can change the colour of hair dyes that you can get for pranks! It has an RGB value.

Offline simone23

• Townie
« Reply #188 on: September 21, 2012, 01:29:38 AM »
Yes but SimGuruSarah also said that giving a romantic massage on the new massage table has the chance to give the "high fertility" moodlet which will increase your chance of twins or triplets.

My sims got pregnant on vacation, and during their first day back in the real world, before the pregnancy was announced, the dad-to-be gave the mom-to-be a romantic massage.  I did nothing else to encourage multiple births, and she had twins.

I love the massage table - the energy replenishment is fantastic and the moodlets are very nice.  My only complaint is that if the massage table is in my house, paparazzi keep trying to initiate massages wIth my sims.  The sims then go to the table and stand there until the paparazzi gives up trying to get in the house... At which time the paparazzi initiates another massage.  Putting the tables in at the gym works all right.

The sauna is marvelous - the hydrotherapy cures fatigue, the mud bath gives a nice 24 hour buff and a decent energy boost.  I haven't conceived any kids in the sauna yet.

One object that I really love that comes with this world is the outdoor shower.  Sims don't need privacy to use it, they shower in their swimsuits, it gives the great shower buff, and it's cheap to buy.  I keep one handy by my sculpting stations and inventing workbench.

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2012, 09:54:05 AM »
Hi folks, where is the resident list for sunlit tides? I can't find it!  ::)

Offline fortheloveofcake

• Immortal
« Reply #190 on: December 30, 2012, 11:23:52 AM »
Hi folks, where is the resident list for sunlit tides? I can't find it!  ::)

I don't think one has been made yet, I couldn't find it in this thread or posted anywhere on the Towns and Townies board.

When you live, live with your soul, not with your time.
When you love, love with your heart, not with your mind.
When you want to be something, the world can't define, open up your eyes.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #191 on: December 30, 2012, 11:46:18 AM »
I don't think one has been made yet, I couldn't find it in this thread or posted anywhere on the Towns and Townies board.

Thanks for checking, loveofcake. 

I don't know about other people, but personally I find those resident lists incredibly useful, so is anyone interested in compiling a resident list for Sunlit Tides? 

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #192 on: December 30, 2012, 12:12:16 PM »
Thanks for checking, loveofcake. 

I don't know about other people, but personally I find those resident lists incredibly useful, so is anyone interested in compiling a resident list for Sunlit Tides?

There was someone who had said they had it done and were going to post it but apparently it never got made so I'm going to go dig out all the information I had made back when it came out and hope I can find it again.   So I guess I volunteer. :)
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #193 on: December 30, 2012, 12:16:54 PM »
There was someone who had said they had it done and were going to post it but apparently it never got made so I'm going to go dig out all the information I had made back when it came out and hope I can find it again.   So I guess I volunteer. :)

Lovely jubbly!

Thank you very much, Rica.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline makeupinternet

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #194 on: December 30, 2012, 08:23:04 PM »
Yes, thank you! :)

I also find those lists very helpful!

anything