Author Topic: New Store World - Sunlit Tides  (Read 102166 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: New Store World - Sunlit Tides
« Reply #150 on: August 27, 2012, 05:16:05 AM »
Also, after looking around, there are really not a whole lot of single sims around for Dynasty Spouses. I just started yet another attempt at an Immortal Dynasty after FINALLY having discovered why my brand new laptop kept crashing while playing. I moved in the entire Kahale Family, as their nearly-teen daughter has the artistic trait and both parents have high-level jobs, 9 in Criminal and I believe 8 in Politics.

Don't worry about that, most of them seem to be having an affair of some sort so none of the marriages seem to be in heaven. I played Mary-Sue and Daniel, they wouldn't kiss even with full relationship and then they met their bosses and rolled wishes for their bosses and meh, it all broke down from that. They are currently expecting a child with each other but are both engaged to their bosses now.  :P

Space on the island is quite good I think, there is a whole peninsula that has just empty lots on so that's good. Although once you start adding EP Lots you'll start to run out of room.

Here is an overview of Sunlit Tides:

Here is my album of Sunlit Tides pictures on the gallery. Some shots of the island and the premium content and just scenic pictures as well.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Missa

• Townie
« Reply #151 on: August 27, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
Has anyone noticed that when you get robbed the police officer seems to always lose the fight and the burglar gets away? I've been robbed 4 times (he didn't get anything because I have the alarm) but the burglar always gets away! It must be because of the backstory about how come is rampant, I think that's a cool detail :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #152 on: August 28, 2012, 08:38:12 AM »
The island is beautiful, but the sims are boring, even the Pleasants.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #153 on: August 28, 2012, 08:57:49 AM »
Has anyone noticed that when you get robbed the police officer seems to always lose the fight and the burglar gets away? I've been robbed 4 times (he didn't get anything because I have the alarm) but the burglar always gets away! It must be because of the backstory about how come is rampant, I think that's a cool detail :)

I'd think that is just a coincidence. Although it is a pretty cool one, I've not had any burglars yet in Sunlit Tides.

The island is beautiful, but the sims are boring, even the Pleasants.

I don't think they're boring I think all their stories are boring though. They all are "Family Holiday", "Honeymoon", "Affair" .  ::)

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #154 on: August 29, 2012, 05:19:29 AM »
Love this  :)
I was surprised because all my other towns run slow and freeze every few seconds but this one didn't!
I started my latest Immortal Dynasty and my founder didn't have a shortage of men to choose from!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
Sunlit Tides
« Reply #155 on: August 29, 2012, 07:00:46 AM »
I just had to get Sunlit Tides. I love the white beach tropical island feel of the it!
I also went looking for seeds and angle fish, there are a lot of those on the Island ( I don't know if anyone else would like the info on that). The only downside is that there not a whole lot of good looking sims on the island :P
So any other opinions on Sunlit Tides?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Sunlit Tides
« Reply #156 on: August 29, 2012, 07:02:07 AM »
I just had to get Sunlit Tides. I love the white beach tropical island feel of the it!
I also went looking for seeds and angle fish, there are a lot of those on the Island ( I don't know if anyone else would like the info on that). The only downside is that there not a whole lot of good looking sims on the island :P
So any other opinions on Sunlit Tides?

There is already a thread so Sunlit Tides here:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2012, 07:07:45 AM »
Just wondering if anyone has a generational game in Sunlit Tides and how the performance of the World is? I'm just wondering how it behaves with a Dynasty etc.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
Re: Sunlit Tides
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2012, 07:09:12 AM »
I must have missed that one, sorry about that. I'll post there :)

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2012, 07:25:37 AM »
I see someone has beat me to the Sunlit tides immortal idea :P Oh well I'll still give it a try. I've been exploring and I love the Island, there are plenty seeds to find and angel fish too. I don't know if anyone want the locations I've found. I don't want to post them, because I know there are people that love to find them themselves.
I also love the sauna, it looks really nice and it gives some great moodlets! I thinks EA created a great world and I must say that this is the first one I was this excited about :) Alright I got everything ready to dive into a new immortal challenge (the other one is on hold for a bit)!

Offline sims96fan

• Occult
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2012, 09:25:15 AM »
I'd love for you to post seed and fishing locations please!  :D  I'm terrible at finding them myself and my sims can't yet afford a collection helper, so I haven't found any yet.  Thanks!

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2012, 11:46:23 AM »
I see someone has beat me to the Sunlit tides immortal idea :P

I had the idea about a week before it even came out  :P
I think it is a great town for a Dynasty and you should definitely give it a try!
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2012, 12:19:18 PM »
I had a quick look around and I found special seeds at the top of a hill,can't recall the name right at the moment.
As for Angel fish I don't even bother with those I just get my fisherSim up to level ten fishing and send him or her to the graveyard and I always get death fish. You have to fish on the left side of the pond at the graveyard to get death fish. Then once I get two I put them in a tank together and breed baby fish.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
    • Deviant
« Reply #163 on: August 29, 2012, 12:55:16 PM »
Here is what I found:

Sunlit Tides Fishing and Seeds

Fishing

Alley Catfish
- Jungle Fishing Spot (lot)
- Favorite Fishing Spot (lot)

Angel Fish
- Little lake across from the hospital
- Jungle Fishing Spot (lot)
- Favorite Fishing spot (lot)
- Hidden Fishing Hole (lot)

Seeds

Special Seeds
- Behind the Gonzalo house hold, 33 Paradise Circle
- Little Island behind the Stadium and Hospital
- The middle (in the middle of the island) and last island (last one is unroutable) in a group of 3 islands behind the Spa
- In the jungle at the end of the cove across from Captain jack beach
- Across from the Jungle on the othe end of the cove
- Behing the empty 64x64 lot (2 cove road)
- Behind the emty lot (1 cove road) in the little clearing in the jungle

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2012, 01:59:26 PM »

- Behing the empty 64x64 lot (2 cove road)

How convenient for Immortal Dynasty players!
** My Stories **