Author Topic: The Dojo Dynasty: A Tale of Many Colors  (Read 20810 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Dojo Dynasty: A Tale of Many Colors
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2012, 02:21:06 PM »
Yeah.  Your Sims are so special.  I love all the different colors though.  It really makes me hope that the one skin slider is genetic and can cause rainbow sims.  I love your new dynasty.   I can't wait to see nooboos and nooboo colors!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Tin

• Llama Wrangler
  • This is my dog
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2012, 02:40:16 PM »
That was so weird! But hey, the game has a lot of bugs so probably they will fix it if it also happens to other people. Can't wait for next post, though  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2012, 04:53:57 PM »
Yup, this story gets the official Weirdness Award. I can't even try to top it.

I think of it as an honor, and you should too.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2012, 09:21:57 PM »

Nooboo Buns are in the Ovens

Thanks everyone! I'm okay with an official Weirdness Award; I've always liked things that were a little weird, myself! Yes, my sims are definitely *aherm* "special". I'm also curious to see how this rainbow slider will work. Fortunately, Jake has put the weirdness behind him and is engaging in some more appropriate and less incestuous romance.

Speaking of which:

Jake lands his first smooch on Paige Halliwell. Look at this smouldering look he gives her!

Well, clearly she couldn't resist that!

But Jake wasn't the only member of the household gettin' his romance on. Steven and Samura were thoroughly enjoying their newlywed life together.

They even decided to go ahead and start trying for their first child.

Well, Hebe wasn't about to be the only single gal in the household! She felt compelled to talk to their neighbor, Rob Kennedy.

She felt almost as if she knew him. It was probably crazy, but she felt like they had been together in another life. She could almost remember a blue male child named Herbert, who turned out as crazy as she is. Hebe felt compelled to try to re-find this child.

As Rob Kennedy throws a jaunty strut, Hebes relaxes on the bed, chillin' with her shades.

And not too much later, Hebe visits the porcelain throne.

The next day, Samura joins her.

While Hebe eats apples and tries to re-find Herbert, Samura munches on watermelon and dreams of a little girl.

Will she be red, or blue like her father?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2012, 10:41:39 PM »
I love blueboos but I have a special place in my heart for little red girls. 

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Bette Davis Thighs

« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2012, 12:44:27 AM »
Or will she be purple, like a boss?

Probably not, but one can always hope.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2012, 02:27:45 PM »
Good change of interest Jake...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

SimBlip

« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2012, 08:57:58 PM »
Hebe eating apples. Samura consumating water melons.
Halleluja! We're in normal territory!
Great story, Rhoxi, I'll be following your blog.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2012, 09:00:10 PM »
Nooboo Arrivals

"Good change of interest, Jake." I know, right! *shudder* I really wish there could be purple sims, too! Maybe with the next expansion and that rainbow slider we'll be able to get some. Personally, I would've thought Rica had a special place in her heart for little red boys what with the Grims! Of course, if I do get a little red girl I'm definitely sensing some cross-game match making possibilities! And, thanks, SimBlip!

Now, on to the nooboos!

Hebe invites Rob Kennedy over to announce her pregnancy. Despite his commitment issues, he seems very pleased!

In the background, there, Steven is painting portraits of the various household members. I'd like to get portraits done of all the mortals who join the household, too. Here's Steven working on Hebe's portrait.

Samura goes out fishing in her maternity wear. It's actually pretty cute this time!

Samura: "Seriously, I'm pregnant and in high-heels. Why am I riding a bike?"

Samura makes a good case for the family to finally get a car.

Steven is an attentive father. Oo, he felt a kick!

One day while Rob is visiting, Hebe begins to experience some slight discomfort.

Okay, maybe a lot of discomfort!

Rob eventually gets his act together and takes Hebes to the hospital.

Good job, Hebes! You produced a blue one on your very first try! I was hoping I wouldn't have to spend additional precious household space to get him blue. Forum, welcome Herbert the Second. Everyone else seems a little confused why Hebe's first child is "the second", but Hebe has an uncanny memory for her previous lives. Like his mother, Herbert will be both insane and a natural cook.

Samura goes into labor the very next night.

Samura: "Oh my goodness, this baby must be bigger than that robot fish I caught the other night!"

Also, I love Hebe and Rob's perfectly synchronized reactions!

Samura gives birth to a precious little girl. Forum, welcome Ayame, 2nd generation.

Like her mother, Ayame loves the outdoors. In fact, I'm pretty sure that's going to be a family trait. Ultimately, Ayame will be a gardener, and maybe a chef, too!

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2012, 09:13:40 PM »
Ooooh. Blue boy, blue girl. Do I sense more blue nooboos in the future?

SimBlip

« Reply #40 on: August 16, 2012, 11:03:06 PM »
Absolutely love it! There is Hebe delivering a baby, and Samura following suit in a matter of hours!
A boy AND a girl! It's just perfect. :)

Offline Ilessthan3TheSims

• Occult
  • Call me iless :)
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2012, 05:48:28 AM »
I'm sorry I haven't commented on this before Rhoxi, but I did follow your last dynasty, and I'm definitely reading this one, I love it!  ;D

... Personally, I would've thought Rica had a special place in her heart for little red boys what with the Grims!...

Just a thought, maybe it's because of the little reds girls who didn't make it in her previous attempts, like Angelica. :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2012, 07:02:54 AM »
I really wanted Samura's little girl to be red. Although I do love all the blueboos.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2012, 10:50:28 AM »
Yes I do enjoy my little red men but little red girls will hold a special place because of Angelica and Angela from tries one and two. 

All the blueboos are precious and I can't wait for their birthdays.  You know Herbert the Second could be because Hebe named him after herself maybe a little bit.  (HErBErt)  It's sad that Samura didn't have a red child but I'm sure she's gorgeous!  Welcome little ones!  We're so happy to see you!

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2012, 03:30:24 PM »

Toddler Spam

Oh, I forgot Rica used to have red girls, too. By the time I started reading Immortal Dynasty stories those were already shelved. And yes, Hebert is supposed to be named in honor of his mother Hebe. It was the closest male name I could think of. And thanks, everyone! I certainly hope there will be more blueboos (and red and green!) in the future. Hopefully many, many more!

The days ahead were busy ones for the Dojo household. No sooner had Samura given birth to little Ayame than she was pregnant again with a second child (and this time eating apples!) Here's Samura fishing in her second maternity outfit:

This is also just a plug for Union Cove. Gorgeous! I find that I have to turn off rendering detail for nearby lots for the game to run smoothly, but it's totally worth it.

A rather disturbing incident happened during Ayame's burrito-hood.

I wish I had taken this screen shot a little farther back, because there are actually two vampire gnomes on the ground looking at the crib. Those vampire gnomes vamped the teddy bear that was in Ayame's crib! I didn't know they could do that! But sure enough, poof my teddy disappears and my lot has a new vampire gnome!

No wonder the poor burrito is crying. They turned your sweet teddy into a monster!

All too soon, it was birthday time.

Hebe brings Herbert to his cake.

Sparkles engulf him.

And wa la! Toddler!

He takes so much after Hebe! He's clearly got her green eyes, and I think that's her nose too.

Of course, the next day was Ayame's birthday. Steven does the honors.

This little girl has Steven's blue eyes and Samura's black hair.

Despite being the youngest couple in the bunch, Jake and Paige didn't get pregnant on their first try as with Hebe and Samura. So Jake invites Paige over for another date.

In the meantime, he looks forward to father-hood by taking an active role in the lives of Herbert and his half-sister Ayame.

Jake: "Claw incoming! Gonna get you!"

The adorable toddler gasp always gets to me with this interaction. Little Herbert is just too cute!

For some reason I didn't get as many toddler pics of Ayame, but you will see more next time.

Momma Hebe beams with pride as she teaches her little man to walk.

Hebe: "Yes, son. Someday you'll be a natural cook just like momma!"

Before the toddlers can even age up, another nooboo joins the household. Samura goes into labor while fishing at the home pond.

Next time: see the newest nooboos!