Author Topic: New Gem, Metal, and Gem Cut  (Read 29290 times)

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
Re: New Gem, Metal, and Gem Cut
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 11:10:13 AM »
I tried that and believe it or not, I keep getting a soulpiece.  All I know, something has changed, but I am going to keep trying.  I have papers everywhere, lol.  I have gotten 4 or 5 soulpieces like that and they look different now.  Of course, they are still not very pretty, except in spire cut. 

I haven't tried a spirecut soulpiece. I didn't realize that it could look pretty in any cut, so I just sell them once heart-cut.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Hawkueta

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 11:33:12 AM »
I've never gotten a spire cut soulpiece but I do know that a skull cut soul would go up to about 32k, which isnt that bad. I also agree that its a fairly fugly gem lol, my personal favorite is emerald :P.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 11:37:09 AM »
I have four skull cut soulpeaces ranging from 225,000 to 275,000 each.  I do not have the heart to sell them.  That household has so much money anyway, they do not need the money.  Will have to post a picture of those, they are pretty neat.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Hawkueta

« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 12:04:01 PM »
I'm wondering how you got them to become that high in price, share the secrets lol.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2010, 12:10:44 PM »
It has been so long, but I think I used all emerald cut soulpeaces on the XL display case.  I still have that house, but the sim that was my collector passed away, but, now you have me curious to go back and try it again.  If that is not correct, I will try and figure it out, I was shocked by the price, of course now, there is so many other items that are way more profitable than that.

Hawkueta

« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2010, 12:15:59 PM »
I'm wondering if using the display case with 8 soulpeace skull cuts will make a new skull cut with a giant fixed price, though I don't have enough skulls for that since my game got a bug and I had to make a new family.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2010, 12:19:45 PM »
Now you got me wondering.  Lets see, the four skulls are worth a total of over a million, I could put those on the display table, what could I put with them.  Maybe four regular emerald soulpeace or tiberium, hmm.  Of course I would save it before I tried it.  Will let you know what happens.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Hawkueta

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2010, 12:33:25 PM »
Mk since it's really making me wonder, too. Lol.

Leto85

« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2010, 01:06:39 PM »
Salty, you probably will get a wonderful bottle of nectar, worth over a million bucks. :D

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2010, 04:49:05 PM »
I had not been in that house for months, so I went back in to find out what I could.  I am so sorry, but I was wrong about the skull.  I have four large spirecut soulpeaces, not skulls.  I could have kicked myself for not finding out the right info first.  Maybe I need to zip it for a while.  I will, from now on, find out the right information before I post on here.  I feel terrible.  They are still worth over 250,000 a piece though.  I was right about.  Anyway, sorry again.

Leto85

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 05:06:21 PM »
Ah, no problem Salty. Everyone makes mistakes. Me in particular. :P No need to apologize if you ask me. But if you want: you can still make one. A skull cut I mean. If you forgot how, I've once made a instruction tutorial on Youtube for it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8bVL8CDu-E

Offline Telsey

• Townie
« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2010, 05:09:55 PM »
Can someone tell me where to find the display case.  My daughter and I can't find it and we have looked and looked.

Offline NancyJ

• Immortal
« Reply #57 on: June 19, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »
Sort By Function -> Surfaces -> Displays

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2010, 08:30:31 PM »
No worries, Salty, and no harm done.  I'm glad to know that nothing has changed for the skull cuts.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2010, 11:59:02 PM »
You need 3 spire cut tiberiums (small or big, doesn't matter) and 7 heart shape Fluoride gems. When you put them on the transform shelf and transforms them, there is small change (around 20%) that the outcome will be a Spire cut Fluoride gem. Therefore, I highly recommend to save after you've put those ingredients on the shelf, your sim in front of it and clicked the command while you pause the game.
Success! And please let me know how much it is worth. And the weight if you don't mind. I'd like to compare our outcomes.

I used the XL display cause I couldn't get all of them on the other one, but here is my result. I used 6 large spire Tiberiums and 2 heart shaped Fluorites. I don't know why didn't get as expensive or as heavy as yours  >:( but at least I got one! ;D