Author Topic: The Weatherly Immortal Dynasty V2- Graveyard  (Read 6973 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
Thanks, Rachel...I still don't know if Sunny is going to make it.  The career meter is going awfully slow, even though she becomes BF's with the children that come.

Offline Tin

• Llama Wrangler
  • This is my dog
Oh wow! I really like your story! Storytelling is so awesome! As some said before, you have a talent for writing. I also like the pics. The palace is beautiful!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
Oh wow! I really like your story! Storytelling is so awesome! As some said before, you have a talent for writing. I also like the pics. The palace is beautiful!
Thanks, Tin.  This is my first time actually "writing" a story.  Sometimes I find myself reverting back to my comfort zone of just captioning the photos.  I'm glad you are enjoying the story.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
 Good luck in the daycare business Sunny! And simfulicious I will definitely be reading! You have great writing talent, and I love the palace! ;D

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
Re: The Weatherly Immortal Dynasty V2- Chapter 6: Sunny's Late Mid-Life Crisis
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2012, 07:36:17 AM »
This save file is on a hopefully short hiatus, due to the newest patch breaking gardening.  So once gardening is fixed I will play again.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2012, 10:36:48 AM »
This save file is on a hopefully short hiatus, due to the newest patch breaking gardening.  So once gardening is fixed I will play again.

Good luck, I've noticed it too... Plants that are almost mature going back to being sprouts... It's really odd....

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2012, 04:59:59 PM »
Bad news...Sunny has died of old age before she maxed her career.  :'(   Please move to graveyard.  Don't worry, I will never give up on this challenge.  I have to be successful sooner or later.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything