Author Topic: Wolf-Pidgin decadynasty:Chapter 9 why must I be a teenager in love(August 11)  (Read 9422 times)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 09:45:52 AM »
Are we better of alone.

Every day of our lives we question our decisions.If we had only made that choice would things be different today. Would we go back and change the things that we now think of as a mistake.Or are those mistakes that make us who we are.
A man has lived most of his life being...and now he wants to stop being and start living. Despite the fact he could have any woman he wants,oh yes they would all come running if he so much as raised an eyebrow in their direction,he has yet to meet the woman who makes his heart beat a little bit faster.
He yearns for something that he cannot put a name to,an ache deep inside him that all the monetary riches cannot salve. He wonders if that is why he knows so many women.He is constantly searching for that something,that alusive something that not a single one of them have. He is looking for beauty,not a physical beauty,but a beauty of the spirit a beauty of the soul.He never ever believed that he would find it..that was until the day. The day that he met Her.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 10:00:18 AM »
I wonder if he is who he think he is! I hope it make sense lol!
I'm very excited about this! Can't wait to find out if I'm right.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:21:02 AM »
Everything changes but you.

It was a dark night in Twinbrook you could feel the storm in the air but like every other time he knew that the rain would not fall. As he strummed a soft haunting melody on his guitar he sensed rather then heard the knock at the door. The knock was light,appologetic almost as if the person doing the knocking was never quite sure that they would be welcome anywhere. He rushed to answer it an unknown force moving his feet to the door. He looked out at the bedraggled figure stood in the doorway.
The other day in the park,you said that..I should come over sometime.
Yes yes I did..
If it is not convenient I could go.
No,you always do that. Why do you have to put yourself down like that.
Because this way I don't get hurt.
You are wrong that way you can only ever get hurt.

She walks into the house then turns on him anger in her eyes. The fury in her eyes both shocks and excites him in equal measure.

Who are you to tell me what I should and shouldn't do.What I should feel?
What do you feel?
I feel...I feel..lost.

Time stands still as he looks intently into her beautiful blue eyes.Her eyes are bright with unshed tears.He opens his arms and wordlessly she walks into them.

Stay with me(he whispers into her hair)
Tonight?
Forever!

In that moment he knew that their lives would be changed forever. They were friends the very best of friends but he knew that they both wanted more. That night they went to bed as friends but tomorrow he was going to ask her to be his wife.

Rachel

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty) Chapter two everything changes but you.
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:34:43 AM »
You've got me hooked! I want to see more!

loveSims

Re: Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty) Chapter two everything changes but you.
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »
Oh I want to know who they are! The suspense are killing me! :D

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2012, 01:08:18 PM »
I'm following because Twinbrook. I'm anxious to see who gets some time in the limelight (Twinbrook doesn't get enough love).

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »
From this moment.

With an elaborate flourish he presented her with a bunch of deep red roses. She seemed to glow from within as she accepted the small token of his affection. Despite the lateness of the hour he suggested that they go on a date. She smiled and nodded.

It was a beautiful night the stars shone down on them as if to lend their approval to the love that was growing between them. De'Andre looked into Dillys eyes and could not imagine a day without her. His heart was beating so hard in his chest that he wondered if she could hear it. He wanted to ask her the question but this was not the place. Taking her by the hand he lead her by the hand to the waiting car.

She said yes.This wonderful woman had promised to be his wife.De'Andre couldn't help but smile as he watched his wife to be,as she gazed in awe at her engagement ring.

After one final check in the mirror.Dilly Pidgin prepared to walk down the aisle.

The garden looked beautiful the perfect setting for a perfect day.

They exchanged vows.

They cut the cake.

They had a first dance.

And as the sun set in Twinbrook a musical chime could be heard on the wind.

Rachel

TheTripWasInfraGreen

Re: Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty) Chapter three from this moment
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2012, 04:00:27 PM »
I thought pairing up Juan Darer and Blaise Kindle was weird, but you've got me beat.

DeAndre and Dilly are just so cute together though, and they clean up nicely! :O

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty) Chapter three from this moment
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2012, 04:10:16 PM »
Why thank you.I chose the two of them because they are both close to being elder which is handy for the tombstone requirement. Dilly doesn't look too bad if you make sure to cover her forehead up as she has a whole lot of wrinkles going on.

Dilly before her make over.

This is her close up after her make over.
I exchanged her original glasses for a more flattering pair and lightened up on the make up. I didn't really do that much with her to be honest.

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Twinbrook (A ? decadynasty) Chapter three from this moment
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2012, 04:13:46 PM »
A very interesting pair up. And excellent writing!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Lovely beginning, Rachel! Good luck! I love TB but haven't had the chance to play in it very often, so this will be very fun to follow along with. :)

loveSims

I was right! I think De'Andre is a great choice. He lives in a fantastic house, with a lot of space for a nursery and nooboos.
Dilly look great, I think she is quite pretty without the crazy hair
Can't wait for the nooboo! I love your writing. :)

Offline simfulicious

• Immortal
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
I never would have thought to do that pairing.  Good luck to you, and great makeovers.

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
I love this story so far. I thought it was DeAndre, but I never thought it'd be Dilly. I love Dilly's hairstyle, is it store content? I hope the nooboo(s) gets her hair colour, too, it'd be unfair to be born with grey tips in your hair!