Author Topic: The McRugger Immortal Dynasty  (Read 7707 times)

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
The McRugger Immortal Dynasty
« on: July 08, 2012, 06:24:34 PM »
I've tried to do an Immortal Dynasty several times. Twice I had issues where I stopped due to bugs, and once I actually had a great first two generations and got bored with it. When Lucky Palms came out I realized I could do a selfsim Dynasty using aspects of myself for every generation and I thought up a fun story to keep myself entertained. Hopefully, you'll be entertained, too!

I was playing my Townie DecaDynasty and one of the Sims born in the game actually looks a lot like me, so I loaded him to the bin and used him as a base. A few tweaks later and Igor is ready for the world!

Meet Igor McRugger.

Igor's traits are: Loves the Outdoors, Angler, Green Thumb, Heavy Sleeper and Born Salesman. Yes, I have - at times in my life - had all of these traits. Heavy sleeper is my big one that may carry through the entire family.

Igor moved into his new place in Lucky Palms. The view is incredible.

Of course, starting off with so little funds is not going to get Igor much of a new house or anything. He's got some work ahead of him!

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
Re: The McRugger Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 06:24:58 PM »
Immortals:

Igor McRugger - Immortal
Traits: angler, green thumb, loves the outdoors, heavy sleeper, born salesman
LTW: Become a Creature Robot Cross Breeder - done
Max Career: Science - done
Supermax Skill: Fishing - done
6 Best Friends: Sahan Divan, Hugo Ojeda, Piper McRugger, Clark Bellamore, Racheal Yoder, Cricket Irwin - done
6 Black Ops: Funding the Lab; Nourishment for Herbivores; Global Science Fair; Fix It!; Lobsters in Demand; Of Fish, Robots and Robot Things - done
3 Lifetime Rewards: No Bills Ever; Suave Seller; Super Green Thumb - done
Building: McRugger Experimental Test Area
Property: McRugger's Fishing Emporium
Portraits: Young Adult - done; Adult - done; Elder - done

Googie McRugger - Immortal
Traits: heavy sleeper, friendly, genius, charismatic, adventurous
LTW: Seasoned Traveler - done
Max Career: Nectar level 10 and Eductation - done
Supermax Skill: Nectaring - done
6 Best Friends: Cody Spicer, Zebuon Vogel, Randall Fortune, Ty Burkhart, Jay Lancaster, Gladys Vogel - done
6 Black Ops: Last Minute Grading; Chaperone the Dance; Peppers on Parade; Teenage Rebellion and You; Stomping Grapes; Field Trip - done
3 Lifetime Rewards: Jetsetter; Learned Relic Hunter; Fireproof Homestead - done
Building: Googie's Day Spa
Property: Googie's Nectar Emporium
Portraits: Toddler - done; Child - done; Teen - done; Young Adult - done; Adult - done; Elder - done

Charles McRugger
Traits: heavy sleeper, artistic, disciplined, athletic, perfectionist
LTW: Marital Arts Mater - done
Max Career: Athletics - in progress
Supermax Skill: Martial Arts - done
6 Best Friends:
6 Black Ops:
3 Lifetime Rewards: Fast Metabolism;
Building: McRugger Stadium
Property: McRugger Workout and Sweat
Portraits: Toddler - done; Child - done; Teen - done; Young Adult - done; Adult -; Elder -

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »
Chapter 1.

"Hey, Igor."
"Hey, Rugger. What's up?"

I explained to Igor what he was going to do, how this whole Immortal Dynasty thing worked, and everything. He understood me perfectly. Of course he did. He's me.

I told Igor to head over to get a job at the Science Center and then go make friends with the Golden Gals. He got to the house but some weird routing error would not let him ring the doorbell. I could see one of the residents on the balcony but no one would come to the door. Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.

Igor went to the library to read up on gardening. This would be a necessary skill for work and for the entire eight generations of the family. It's a great layout and there were several potential future spouses wandering around.

Igor stopped by Darren Dreamer's to get acquainted. Darren may just play a role in the founding of the family.

Darren is a celebrity. Igor tried his charming ways and became friends with him.

The next morning, Igor took the day off of work. He had some items on his agenda to clear up.

Igor went over to the Golden Gals' house and met Beulah Patterson. They talked about their mutual loves of fishing, the outdoors, and Igor's new house. Igor even took her to see the community garden.

After all of this socialization, Igor was able to ask Beulah to move in. She even brought her roommates with her. (Author's note - I love the shadows at dusk in Lucky Palms).

Between cars, computers and books, the three Golden Gals brought about $40,000 to the house. They built a basic house to get started.

From left please meet Beulah Patterson, Gennie Gomez and Evangeline Finch. Beulah is 77 days old, Gennie is 76 and Evangeline is 79. They have some work cut out for them before Grim comes to visit. Beulah is an angler with the lifetime wish of Perfect Aquarium. Gennie is an artist with the lifetime wish of Illustrious Author. Evangeline is a gardener with the lifetime wish of Perfect Garden. They all will try to get their wishes complete before they hit 90 days old.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 06:47:34 PM »
Welcome to the Golden Gals and what a great start!  Igor is very handsome.   Good luck to you in the 'Palms.  So far my only issue has been what I can only categorize as weird fog.  And one time I had Darren try to go meet a friend at their house but they were giving birth so it kept cancelling on him.  Now he randomly will "Wait Outside".
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 06:49:46 PM »
I think you win the award for most unusual housemates at the start of an immortal dynasty.

Lucky Palms looks stunning and I have to keep telling myself that I cannot have the new town just yet.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2012, 06:57:27 PM »
Thanks, Rica and Rachel! You are two of the writers I've bookmarked.

About 2 weeks into the game I did get some bad lag. I had to resetsim * to get it to go away. Hasn't come back yet.

The Golden Gals are almost tailor-made to start an Immortal Dynasty. Gennie can paint portraits from the start; Evangeline is level 5 gardening; and Beulah is level 8 fishing. Within a week I had a bunch of special seeds growing, paintings done and death fish in the fridge. Now if I could just get opportunities for Igor I'd be a happy camper.

Offline Phantome-A

• Comic Immortal Dynasty
  • Townie
  • Sims-life where is the line?
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 02:49:26 AM »
Oh yay I love Lucky Palms. You may be this first to post a dynasty based there ;) I'm really tempted to do this aswell but two dynasties may be pushing it haha

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2012, 05:13:02 PM »
Igor got off work at the science center and called Darren to come over to hang out. They talked for a while and Igor asked Darren to move in.

The first three helpers have been busy. Beulah keeps fishing.

Gennie keeps painting.

And cooking.

Evangeline keeps gardening and collecting special seeds. I wonder what this one will grow up to be?

Darren invited Darleen Matlapin over to visit. Igor met her at the door and started to get to know her. They talked for a bit, but then Darren took over the chatting. Darren knows that Igor is hunting for a spouse and he's got his own heart set on Darleen. And boy did he decide to lay it all out for her!

Beaulah caught her first death fish. It was very dark in the cemetery, sorry for the dark pic.

It was a beautiful morning in Lucky Palms. Things are starting off very well for Igor.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
The Golden Gals really are suited for the Dynasty! I'm loving the landscape of Lucky Palms. I may have to actually buy a Store World! Goodluck on your Dynasty!

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2012, 10:14:35 PM »
I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes -- have you picked out a spouse for Igor?
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2012, 10:49:16 PM »
The Golden Gals really are suited for the Dynasty! I'm loving the landscape of Lucky Palms. I may have to actually buy a Store World! Goodluck on your Dynasty!

Thanks, Audren! The Golden Gals seem to be tailor made for an immortal dyanasty.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this goes -- have you picked out a spouse for Igor?

No spouse hunting yet. The only wishes to call anyone have been for one of the Lancasters and she's a single mom. I am thinking about a maid as the first spouse but the only maid so far has been a male.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »
You can fire the maid and hopefully get a different one.  The maid that the Dreamers have in my Deca is a blonde chick.  I could send you photos if you want!  Great updates.  I love how beautiful Lucky Palms is and you're showing it perfectly.   Here's to hoping Igor finds his woman.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 11:59:35 PM »
You can fire the maid and hopefully get a different one.  The maid that the Dreamers have in my Deca is a blonde chick.  I could send you photos if you want!  Great updates.  I love how beautiful Lucky Palms is and you're showing it perfectly.   Here's to hoping Igor finds his woman.

Thanks for the compliment! Do you remember the name of the maid the Dreamers have? I can invite her over... lol

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 03:40:12 PM »
Nice setting your dynasty in Lucky palms! I hope it's a town with some nice sims in it. Well good luck!

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2012, 05:28:43 AM »
Darleen settled into her role with ease. She listened to photography tabcasts and sculpted all day. With any luck, she'd be able to make ice sculptures before Igor aged up to adult.

Gennie reached her LTW of Illustrious Author without writing a single word. Gotta love tabcasts.

Igor had some extra cash so he bought a desert-themed hot tub. He and Beulah relaxed and talked about fishing while the moon rose.

Once Darren and Darleen had both popped wishes to get married (Darleen even had 2 - one to get married and one to get married to Darren), the yard was staged and the wedding was set.

Igor hired a mixologist for his friends' wedding. A weird mixologist who was in riding gear, but at least he made good drinks.

At sunset, the bride and groom exchanged vows. Everyone was too excited to sit.

After the wedding, it was back to the ice sculptures for Darleen.

And back to the easels for Darren. After the big wedding, he was happy to have a small party at his easel. Yup, he even got a mid-life crisis.

And the other helpers continued with their tasks. Evangeline wonders what kind of plant this glowing special seed will grow into?

Gennie keeps painting. Here is Igor's masterpiece portrait.

They did get some time off to relax and pose for a group picture. From left - Evangeline is currently 94; Beulah is 92 and Gennie is 91.

anything