Author Topic: The Darling Decadynasty  (Read 8308 times)

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
The Darling Decadynasty
« on: June 28, 2012, 07:01:20 AM »
The Darling Decadynasty.

I am Agnes Crumplebottom. Many simmers are familiar with me since so many story tellers use me as a founding spouse.

For my entire adult life I have been depressed. Some even call me grumpy. This is all due to the fact that my husband died on our honeymoon. The only good thing to come out of it was the life insurance that bought me a gorgeous home in Sunset Valley. I keep Erik's tombstone in the garden out front.

Even when I'm asleep, my broken heart makes itself known.

I don't work, I just paint all day. One new item that appeared in the store is called a MultiTab 6000. I bought one and played around with it. I learned of a new expansion of the Sims and an idea hit me.

If my plan was to work, I would need to accumulate quite a few lifetime happiness points. I figured I had less than a week to get my lifetime wish taken care of, and I had a plan. First, a trip to the spa would give me a great bonus to my mood for the next week. I'm still grumpy, but I feel much, much happier right now.

Every day, I start by mourning my poor, lost Erik.

Then, I head to the easel or the computer to fulfill a wish or two. Every point matters right now.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
Re: The Darling Decadynasty
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 07:01:38 AM »
Reserved for future use

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »
Well, my hard work is paying off. Erik paid me a visit finally.

I got out there to greet him. Apparently death makes you forget something - like your own wife! I had to introduce myself to him and woo him all over again. He even told me he was single! Scamp!

The time has now come for me to fulfill the rest of my plan. I had accumulated enough lifetime happiness points that I could switch my lifetime wish. I chose Swimming In Cash. I took one look at my prized possession, my lovely car,  the car that has been the financial foundation for so many successful Dynasty stories. Why not let it hook me back up with my dead husband?

I quickly bought a dusty old lamp that I learned about on the MultiTab. It turns out if you rub really hard you will summon a Genie! Such a handsome one, too, but I only have designs for my Erik. My first wish was to resurrect him.

It took some time to get him to agree to move in, but he did. Now we are living together in sin. He won't let me ask him to marry him, but I guess we were married once, so that's OK with me.

Author's note:
I had to start at a zero relationship with Erik. At least I was able to get him to agree to stay over and work on him long enough to get the "move in" option. No matter how high I get their relationship neither of them ever get the option to propose marriage. They are stuck as boyfriend/girlfriend for now. And here's a funny pic of Agnes telling a ghost story to ghost Erik.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »
Definitely a unique start on a DecaDynasty.  Are you trying for the Hall of Fame?
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2012, 12:25:17 AM »
Thanks, Pam. Yes, I am. I actually had to do 4 starts in order to get Agnes her LTW in time to get the Genie, move in Erik and have a baby by day 10.

Offline seashall

• Nooboo
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2012, 01:47:02 AM »
Did you try to get Agnes to propose marriage to Erik when he was still an uncontrollable ghost? Because when I played Agnes, she was stuck at the Boyfriend/Girlfriend stage until Erik was 'real' or controllable. :)

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2012, 02:07:48 AM »
It was after he was resurrected. Neither of them get the ability even with maxed relationship and "extremely irresistible" going on. I'll try again after the birth.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:53:58 AM »
What a great idea! I'm glad Agnes finally gets a dynasty with her true love (even if she's not interested in marriage).
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2012, 06:39:37 PM »
I continue my efforts to woo Erik and get him to marry me. He is happy to be my boyfriend, but won't go any further. I'll have to keep trying.

Apparently, my efforts to bring in the next generation have succeeded. My sister Cornelia told me all about morning sickness. It can't be food poisoning since I'm much too good of a cook for that!

As you can see, I keep Erik and myself busy multitasking. We both are listening to tabcasts whenever we can to raise our skills. Even during breakfast we are working.

I have an opportunity to write the biography of my brother-in-law, Gunther Goth. I'm trying to get it done before the birth, but I'm not sure I can. I'm due any time now.

\

And it looks like I won't be done. Here I go!

Ah, nooboo!

Nooboos?

More nooboos? Three, thanks to the Genie fulfilling my wish. Meet my children - from the left Abe, Ace and Adrian. Abe is the firstborn and heir. I am so happy I found out about the Snugabunny chairs, they will make raising triplets much easier.

After putting the kids to bed, Erik and I had some alone time to celebrate. We both popped wishes to get married during the birth, and poor Erik has a bad reputation for having children out of wedlock. Well, tomorrow I will work on getting that wedding to happen!

I'm off to bed. Thanks all for reading!

Offline seashall

• Nooboo
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2012, 08:40:31 PM »
It was after he was resurrected. Neither of them get the ability even with maxed relationship and "extremely irresistible" going on. I'll try again after the birth.

That's really strange, because he was able to get engaged and married to Agnes in my game. Oh well, I hope you get them married in the end!  :) And this is a very good decadynasty by the way!  :D

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2012, 08:59:55 PM »
Thanks seashall! I'm in week 3 right now and still can't get them married. They both popped the wish for it but it just won't come up no matter who starts the interactions. I'm going to keep trying. At least it keeps their relationship level very high.
Update hopefully tomorrow with toddler cuteness.

Offline seashall

• Nooboo
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2012, 01:25:36 AM »
Thanks seashall! I'm in week 3 right now and still can't get them married. They both popped the wish for it but it just won't come up no matter who starts the interactions. I'm going to keep trying. At least it keeps their relationship level very high.
Update hopefully tomorrow with toddler cuteness.

Now that is really weird. :P Are you allowed to use resetsim? Because it might be a sort of glitch or something with Agnes and Erik.  :-\  Anyway, I'm looking forward to pictures of the toddlers! :)

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 09:51:27 AM »
By now you've seen hundreds of pictures of me carrying my children to the birthday cake. Here's one more - I won't bore you with one for each kid. This is Abe, the eldest.

Here are the three boys after the birthdays. From left it's Adrian, Ace and Abe.

Of course we taught them all their skills.

It seems the topic of my lack of marriage to Erik even comes up with the kids as soon as they can speak. If we ever can get married we will, but not today. Maybe next time.

This is Abe.

This is Ace.

And this is Adrian.

And of course, the kids got those ugly rad dolls from Erik's great aunt. I've never even met her. How did she know I had kids?

Offline ArianaJade

• Immortal
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2012, 10:42:31 AM »
Good luck with raising triplets! Although, I'm sure you don't need it, especially with the swing. I think it's cute how Agnes finally got to have a dynasty where she gets Erik back. Hopefully they'll be able to get married soon.

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2012, 06:22:43 AM »
Thanks ArianaJade! The swings actually made it so easy that I didn't do the stuff with the toddlers I was going to do. They got the skills training and that's about it.
The wedding does not look like it will ever happen. I'll try again after they both have aged up. Maybe that will reset something. If not, oh, well. Agnes has married plenty of times before.
Is it me or do all three kids have Christopher Steel's lips? He's not even in this story and yet his lips are here! LOL.