Author Topic: Making Koffi: A DecaDynasty (Chapter 10: Troublesome Teens)  (Read 17969 times)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: Making Koffi: A DecaDynasty (Chapter 2: One Sugar, Please)
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2012, 06:20:02 AM »
Thank you everyone!
I should have another update coming tonight. I've been playing, and I'm almost up to having my first heir moved out, so I told myself I really need to catch up on the story part of things! So expect an update or two (or 3..4..5.. more haha) in the next couple of days.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: Making Koffi: A DecaDynasty (Chapter 3: Koffi On The Go)
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2012, 06:39:28 AM »
Gobias decided that before he and Jamie were to be wed, he wanted one night to have fun. He called up a handful of people to come celebrate his bachelor party.
Unfortunately for Gobias, only one person was nice enough to show up!

Despite the lack of guests, Gobias and Boyd had a lot of fun. The two of them had a great time spraying each other with nectar, and pillow fighting.

By the early hours of the morning, the two of them were exhausted, collapsing into the bed and dreading the day ahead of them at work. Though Gobias was much more comfortable knowing that his boss wouldn’t be angry at him for being drowsy at work – Boyd was his boss!

Time spent with Jamie was very short, as she had such a busy schedule. The couple’s lives together was more comparable to speed dating, rather than a proper engagement. However, they enjoyed their time together none-the-less.

As the days passed, Gobias became more and more impatient; not with Jamie, but with life keeping their wedding from happening.
One evening, he decided to ask Jamie to meet him at Maywood Glen straight after work, and to wear something nice. She was a little confused, but giggled it off. She was always happy to have a quick date with Gobias when she could.

When Jamie arrived at the park, she saw Gobias standing there with a big cheesy grin. She grinned back. “What are you smiling about?” she asked, jokingly.
Gobias replied, not with words, but with actions. Jamie gasped as Gobias pulled out two golden rings from his pocket. “Jamie, my darling. It’s time we were wed.”

The couple proceeded to exchange their vows and rings, accompanied by nothing but nature. It was small, intimate and the most beautiful wedding that either of them could have imagined for themselves.

The two of them stood in the park for hours, holding one another. Gobias was so glad that he could now proudly call Jamie Koffi his wife.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 07:41:30 AM »
I never actually thought of using Gobias in a dynasty.  They do make a good pair and he did clean up nicely.  Congrats on the wedding and of course it won't be long before there is pitter patter of little nooboo feet, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 02:59:38 PM »
Congrats to the new couple. I thought it was funny when Boyd just jumped into bed with Gobias lol.

loveSims

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2012, 06:22:53 PM »
Congrats with the wedding! Can't wait for the nooboos. ;D

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
Re: Making Koffi: A DecaDynasty (Chapter 4: Double Shot)
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 03:24:05 AM »
With Jamie’s move into Gobias’ home, she managed to get a few days off of work to settle in. She decided that there was no better time than now to give herself a makeover.

Gobias and Jamie were so overjoyed to finally have time with one another. The change from their previous hectic life styles was warmly welcomed by the two of them.

Within a short time of Jamie’s move, the couple had some great news – Jamie was pregnant!

Gobias did all he could to keep Jamie happy during her pregnancy – from giving her massages whenever she called for it, to heading to the library after work to read books about how to raise a child.

Jamie also made sure to take good care of herself, treating herself to plenty of packages at the day spa.

The two of them were nervous with excitement. Everything they read made them both sure and unsure of their capabilities as parents. But although the nerves had set in quite a lot, they were both ready to bring their child into the world.

Gobias was at the library reading more pregnancy books, when he got a call – Jamie was in labour!

Gobias rushed over to the hospital, so nervous, but so happy. Today was the day he’d meet his precious little baby.

The hours passed, as Gobias anxiously held Jamie’s hand. And then finally, a miracle happened – not one, but two little girls were born!

Jamie and Gobias left the hospital, holding their dear little girls close – Kaiya Koffi and Kimberly Koffi would be very loved.

loveSims

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2012, 03:39:43 AM »
I love Jamie's makeover, she look lovely. Congrats with the twins!
 I can't wait for them to be toddlers. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2012, 04:00:39 AM »
The twins have such pretty names. Is Kaiya the heir?

I love Jamies make over she looks like a totally different person she was pretty before but now she is stunning.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »
Thank you. Yes, Kaiya is the heir.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2012, 11:11:04 AM »
Congratulations! I'm loving the chapter titles as well.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2012, 04:53:03 PM »
Welcome to Kaiya and Kimberly! I love Jaime's makeover, especially the pigtails!  :D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »
Welcome to the world nooboos!
I love rain!

AdnaanA

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2012, 03:07:07 AM »
Welcome to the sim world Kaiya

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2012, 04:43:49 AM »
Welcome Kaiya and Kimberly! Jamie looks really nice with her makeover. I like how each title has something to do with coffee. Very punny.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2012, 12:10:18 AM »
Heh, thanks. Though I think that after the first generation, I'll probably run out of coffee puns!

anything