Author Topic: New World Coming to the Store - Lucky Palms (Residents List Available)  (Read 60217 times)

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
Re: New World Coming to the Store - Lucky Palms
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2012, 02:35:54 PM »
The wishing well sounds awesome! :)

What kind of fish can be caught using it?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2012, 02:38:54 PM »
The only one they showed was a shark being caught by a level 0 fisherman.  It said something about there being a lot of sharks inside.  The lady giving the demo said you would be able to catch rare fish in there.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2012, 02:46:24 PM »
They also showed a few commercial buildings that were converted into homes. I really liked the look of those. They also showed an other place that you can catch ocean fish .Since there isn't an ocean they have a commercial building that stocks those kinds of fish.
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline lvrugger

• Occult
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2012, 02:53:09 PM »
I am already planning my simself immortal dynasty here. There are a ton of empty lots to start with and I guess I'll be bugging Metro on about the 29th as to which one is the dynasty lot, lol.

I like the layout of the town. It's big and open. The wishing well looks like it could be fun to use. The guru said that if you have Lunar Lakes then the Tree of Prosperity has extra functionality with the wishing well installed. Can't wait to try that out, too.

Offline Roxanne07

• Occult
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2012, 03:00:36 PM »
I wasn't going to get this town, but the wishing well sounds awesome! Can't wait to try it out!  :D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2012, 03:41:19 PM »
I'm so excited to see Darren Dreamer make a return in this world! I always felt so bad for him, and wanted to use Katy Perry's song "The One That Got Away" as a machiminia from his perspective, with Cassandra Goth, recreating the concept of the original video, but with humorous Sim tragedies. It's great to see him return to Lucky Palms.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2012, 08:22:02 AM »
Watching the Video now and I just want this World for the awesome Roof Windows which are slanted to fit under the roof!  :D It does look very high quality world though, love the Catci Park!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2012, 08:24:20 AM »
I love the houses on the pier, and the run-down area. I can't wait to start playing this world! :)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2012, 08:26:03 AM »
Watching the Video now and I just want this World for the awesome Roof Windows which are slanted to fit under the roof!  :D It does look very high quality world though, love the Catci Park!

What was that sloping roof windows! I need to see this video.. where was it.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2012, 08:28:20 AM »
I thought I wouldn't be interested in this world, but I just watched the video and I think I've fallen in love with it. Plus it seems to have lots of empty lots/space for lots. And I think the wishing well is the first premium-type content from the sims store that I actually will like. :D

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2012, 08:28:46 AM »

Here you go Twinmum http://www.livestream.com/electronicarts/video?clipId=pla_d69c810d-d34a-4610-ae28-de26ba9f9e45

EDIT - To fix broken link :-[

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2012, 08:30:26 AM »

Seems like only one type of the window but it's still awesome!  :) The World looks beautiful - just makes me sad that I can't get into CAW myself.  :P

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2012, 09:28:08 AM »
The commentary from the EA people, "What happened to this lake?", makes me angry. You do not build green lawns, etc. in  dessert. Water is precious.
I know moderators are going to get mad at my statement; but, it's precisely why I'm not excited about this town, since we have gone through the eco-friendly stuff (windmills, solar panels, etc.) and to see a town that sucks the water for pools and green grass! Not excited about this town. Too close to reality in many states and countries.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2012, 09:41:10 AM »
They said they are basing it from real Towns, so I guess that would happen. Isn't it Las Vegas that will run out of Water soon if it doesn't stop using it like it does? I know what you mean though, it'd be nice to just have an ordinary Desert Town or something promoting Eco-Friendly stuff, there are loads of Turbines and all but ... yeah.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2012, 10:15:03 AM »
Oh my gosh sloping roof windows! EA HAS ANSWERED MY PLEAS! :D

EDIT: Just finished watching the live chat. (You know, later :P) Before I was on the fence for the world, but now it's a definitive yes! I love some of the homes and this world looks like a great building location :)
I especially loved the diner/restaurant on the hill. The back was really amazing. I also loved the new plants being added!
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

anything