Author Topic: Pictures sims have painted  (Read 328559 times)

Offline simlover16

• Townie
    • The Power of Knowledge Immortal Dynasty
Re: Pictures sims have painted
« Reply #705 on: April 21, 2013, 10:06:32 PM »
I don't have a picture, but my Green Thumb sim paints tons of beautiful flowers and landscapes!  :D
"You're waiting for a train. A train that'll take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you. But you can't know for sure. Yet it doesn't matter. Now, tell me why?" -Dom Cobb

Offline CarelessSparks

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #706 on: April 21, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
I'm not allowed to post pictures yet, being new, but my sims seem to get stuck in a rut when they reach level 10, just painting the same 5-10 pictures over and over again. Is that normal?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #707 on: April 22, 2013, 09:13:48 AM »
I have found if I stay with one size too much, they will paint the same one.  One time when I have them paint, I will alternate, small, medium or large.  This seems to help some.  If you stick with the same size painting, they will sometimes paint the same one over and over. :)

I have found this especially true on street art.  No matter what size I have them paint, still seems like the same one.  They must not have very many new ones.  The sketch pad seems to produce a lot of different sketches though.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #708 on: May 25, 2013, 01:02:00 PM »
I've had quite a few paintings I'd never seen before from one sim in particular.

I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #709 on: May 26, 2013, 02:01:33 PM »
The last painting is of a sim in the sims 2. Her name is Olive, she has many dead husbands in her graveyard, this is after she was left at the altar. She had a son to the Grim reaper, the social worker took him and relocated him to a different couple. These two are scientists, and they abused him as a lab monkey. She lives with her niece, because her parents had died. Her niece is dating an alien. Olive is very close to expiring at the beginning of the game. This all makes sense because it's Strange-town.

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline xXNACHOXx

• Nooboo
« Reply #710 on: May 26, 2013, 03:45:23 PM »
I have Ambitions installed and I got a drawing board, and I was researching fashion and architecture and I got the most beautiful picture, the contents are two cutoff words: MISSING TEXTURE. Why dose it do this?   ???

Offline SingleMomSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #711 on: June 25, 2013, 06:19:24 PM »
Referring to the street art:  I LOVE this feature and was so excited when I found out that it came with University.  I've only played with it a little bit though, can't wait to really get into it!

To the above post:
I have Ambitions installed and I got a drawing board, and I was researching fashion and architecture and I got the most beautiful picture, the contents are two cutoff words: MISSING TEXTURE. Why dose it do this?   ???

I've never seen this happen before.  You posted this a couple weeks ago, has it been fixed?  If so, how did you fix it?  It sounds like a bug to me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #712 on: July 02, 2013, 07:37:58 AM »
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I really wanted to show off a painting that I have never seen before, in my game and on this forum. I'm talking about the canvas painting and not the street art.

Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #713 on: July 02, 2013, 10:14:09 AM »
I've never seen that painting either, Gogo, but it's fun!  Thanks for sharing it.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline SingleMomSim

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #714 on: July 02, 2013, 12:59:10 PM »
Referring to the street art:  I LOVE this feature and was so excited when I found out that it came with University.  I've only played with it a little bit though, can't wait to really get into it!

To the above post:
I've never seen this happen before.  You posted this a couple weeks ago, has it been fixed?  If so, how did you fix it?  It sounds like a bug to me.

I've seen that painting in my legacies tons of times!

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #715 on: July 14, 2013, 02:40:59 AM »
I'm moving this to the Skills board.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Serenity S.

• Occult
  • Flea market shopper in 3rd generation.
« Reply #716 on: September 16, 2013, 08:48:52 AM »
Sorry to bring up an old thread but I really wanted to show off a painting that I have never seen before, in my game and on this forum. I'm talking about the canvas painting and not the street art.

One of my sims, Darien (or was it Darius, can't remember), painted that same one a few sim-days ago. He was at level ten, both in street art and in painting. Game said, that it was of excellent quality, and would be sold for something like 800 simoleons. Didn't sell it  ;)

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #717 on: October 30, 2013, 03:22:36 PM »
Has anyone come across this painting before? I've also seen a small painting that's new to me but didn't get a screenshot. It would be great if we got some new paintings with Into the Future.

Edited to add: We definitely have new paintings:

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Blackrosea

• Immortal
« Reply #718 on: November 08, 2013, 01:38:55 PM »
Interesting paintings MarianT. I haven't had a chance to paint with my Sims for a while now. Been busy with challenges. But looking forward to seeing what paintings they can create soon.

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #719 on: November 14, 2013, 01:27:20 PM »
Here are three more pictures that have come with Into the Future:

When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.