Author Topic: Pictures sims have painted  (Read 328662 times)

Leto85

Re: Pictures sims have painted
« Reply #240 on: June 10, 2010, 03:21:29 AM »
I have found some new paintings, but I'm not sure whether they're from ambitions or not.

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/pallyndrome/th_Screenshot-60.jpg

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/pallyndrome/th_Screenshot-58.jpg

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/pallyndrome/th_Screenshot-57.jpg

http://i965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/pallyndrome/th_Screenshot-56.jpg

that's not all of them. I can put up more later.

I believe they are all new. At least new to me. But showing small canvas sizes in a small picture is hard to see, haha! But new or not, those are nice ones.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #241 on: June 10, 2010, 04:05:18 AM »
yes sorry I think I changed them so they're bigger now. And here are some more I haven't seen before:

http://s965.photobucket.com/albums/ae136/pallyndrome/?action=view&current=Screenshot-63.jpg

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TommyT

• Occult
« Reply #242 on: June 10, 2010, 04:08:01 AM »
I've been getting that middle trippy picture of yours quite often now!  That and a painting of some animals, like a cartoony giraffe, not sure if that's new or not.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #243 on: June 10, 2010, 07:12:00 AM »
When posting pictures on the Forum, please use these directions for using Photobucket, if possible.  It will put a 640 x 480 image right on the forum that looks great.  If anyone has problems, let me know and I'll try to help you through the process.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #244 on: June 14, 2010, 03:29:18 PM »
I've seen the one with the barn behind him before but not sure where. Either one of my sims have painted it in the past or I've seen it when I've been in sims store. Because it reminds of Farmville on Facebook with the red barn and that famous painting (which I don't know the name or who painted it) where there's a farmer and his wife and he's holding a gardening fork with a barn behind them. Do you think that's where they got the idea from?

The painting you referenced is called "American Gothic" but I forget the artist.  If you really look at the paintings closely, (and maybe have taken a History of Art course?), you should recognize, even subliminally, several famous painters/artists.  Andy Warhol, Van Gogh, Monet, Manet, DaVinci, Reynolds, and Picasso to name a few.  They aren't exact copies of course, but close enough to be recognizable.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Lisbeth

« Reply #245 on: June 15, 2010, 04:24:32 AM »
Love this thread:) I've always painted a lot in TS3 and I find it amusing every time my sims paint a picture I haven't seen before and when they paint replicas of famous paintings (the ones I recognice;)

Yesterday my sim painted this picture whitch I have never seen before. I called it "Sacrifice"

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2010, 04:52:05 AM »
I think I've seen that one, but probably only once.  It's an awesome painting!

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2010, 07:22:26 AM »
I've not tried painting since Ambitions but I love the drawings my stylist was doing on her drafting table! Anyone else have fun with the drafting table?  I touched on Architecture drawings as well, but it seems the Sim just paints furniture from the game!

:)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2010, 09:06:24 AM »
My sim painted that one once also.  There is a couple of paintings that I wish they would paint again, like the couple on the bridge with the lights in the background and she has on a gorgeous red dress.  I think I posted that one at the very beginning when I started this thread.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Leto85

« Reply #249 on: June 15, 2010, 11:07:01 AM »
About that drawling table, can the drawings from sims used with that equipment also be masterpieces and so on? Can they be put on a wall? Different sizes?
If the outcome of it is so different from the 'normal' easle, then it is even more interesting for me.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2010, 01:15:44 PM »
About that drawling table, can the drawings from sims used with that equipment also be masterpieces and so on? Can they be put on a wall? Different sizes?
If the outcome of it is so different from the 'normal' easle, then it is even more interesting for me.

Yes, you can put them on the wall.  They come only in medium size.  The rest, I don't know.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2010, 03:20:09 PM »
So far my Sims have painted a haystack scene and the red ribbon thing but the interesting one to me is a blue night sky full of stars.  I had sent that Sim outside on a back deck at night and she just painted the sky.  Thought that was kind of cool.  Pretty too.  I'll do a screenie of an art gallery wall to post later.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2010, 07:37:04 PM »

They are all medium size and as far as I can remember, there were no masterpieces, etc.  They did increase in value, though.  I just love the fact it was a completely new set of pictures! (My stylist even drew a picture of the grim reaper!)

Leto85

« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2010, 03:45:15 AM »
They are all medium size and as far as I can remember, there were no masterpieces, etc.  They did increase in value, though.  I just love the fact it was a completely new set of pictures! (My stylist even drew a picture of the grim reaper!)

Haha, nice! Do you also know how much it does increase in value, compared to the old-school paintings?

Lisbeth

« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2010, 04:21:40 AM »
Never seen this one before, an erupting volcano

I named it "Eyjafjallajøkull" :P