Author Topic: Pictures sims have painted  (Read 328550 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
Re: Pictures sims have painted
« Reply #645 on: June 03, 2011, 04:31:28 AM »
It's Pink Orchid, beautiful painting, here is neutral clear version:

So far, neither EP added new paintings, so I doubt Generations will. (except Ambitions that added scratch table for fashion and architectual designs, but those are technically not paintings).

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #646 on: June 03, 2011, 07:24:07 AM »
There it is!  Yeah it's a gorgeous painting but now Alexandria has that song stuck in my head so whenever I see this painting I'm going to think. "My name is Batty. My logic is erratic.  Potato in a jacket. Toys in the Attic."
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #647 on: June 14, 2011, 12:17:45 PM »
I think these are two new paintings since Generations as I have not seen either of them before. 

The first one was painted by my level 3 child and the second one by his Mom who is at level 8.  Note the Freezer Bunny sand castle in the background of the first painting as the level 3 child also made that ;D.

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #648 on: June 14, 2011, 02:25:48 PM »
Those two are not new, I've had them before Generations. The Green one always appears in my Dynasty and the Pink one I have every few games it seems.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #649 on: June 14, 2011, 03:09:30 PM »
Those two are not new, I've had them before Generations. The Green one always appears in my Dynasty and the Pink one I have every few games it seems.  :)

Thanks for the information Thomas.  I haven't seen either painting before so I thought they might be new. 
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #650 on: June 14, 2011, 03:37:30 PM »
Actually, I don't think we get new paintings in a patch or with an expansion/stuff pack. Well, except the Ambitions sketches, but that's a different topic. So all the paintings you haven't seen earlier have always been there, just your Sims didn't bother to paint them. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #651 on: June 15, 2011, 12:36:55 PM »
I have to wonder if traits have an affect on what the painting will be.  I've done a lot of painting, and there's a lot of these that I've never seen in my game.  My painters all seem to have similar traits, so that's what makes me wonder about it.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bakey34

« Reply #652 on: June 18, 2011, 11:36:34 PM »
Ok I had never seen this picture before until I attempted my dynasty and I needed money so I had Agnes Crumplebottom painting like crazy. First of all it looks like this woman is being dragged down into the depths of hell. LoL But here's where it gets creepy. When I went to sell it that value of the painting was $666. Has this happened to anyone else? Cause it really creeped me out.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #653 on: June 19, 2011, 02:15:21 AM »
Woah! :o That is one heck of a creepy painting! So did you sell it eventually, because I won't..
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #654 on: June 19, 2011, 04:08:26 AM »
My Sims paint that one often, but I always keep one copy. I think it's really cool.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #655 on: June 19, 2011, 04:29:37 AM »
Hm. Y'know, to me it looks like some kind of fire fairy who's holding an fireball between her hands. :-\
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #656 on: June 19, 2011, 10:50:00 AM »
That is another one of my favorites.  It looks even better when it is the clear painting. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #657 on: June 29, 2011, 05:24:58 AM »
I just had a Sim paint a Still Life of the Twinbrook coastline and I ended up with this:

The Sim has the Artistic and Virtuoso traits. Normally I think Still Life paintings turn out a bit too dark, but I really like this one!

VampirePlasma

« Reply #658 on: June 29, 2011, 09:56:46 AM »
I don't have a painting to share but I love the one witht he Girl on Fire. Haha! I came up with a name for it, Girl on Fire.

DayspringSylph

« Reply #659 on: June 29, 2011, 12:41:00 PM »
I don't have a painting to share but I love the one witht he Girl on Fire. Haha! I came up with a name for it, Girl on Fire.

You're "girl on fire" quote reminds me of the book called "The Hunger Games". Read it!!

I do have some screenshots of paintings I've never seen before...I just have to find them and post them.

anything