Author Topic: Sing to the Stars (It's Back!)  (Read 73393 times)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
Re: Sing to the Stars (It's Back!)
« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2013, 06:10:54 PM »
Elizabeth

My first assignment for my job is to write a journal entry about my life at home. I couldn't tell you how many times I started to write and then erase everything. Truth be told though, the house is getting crowded. Don't get me wrong I love my family, I do, it's just you run out of things to do. I get up, eat breakfast, get ready for work, go to work, come home, work on interviews and things, eat dinner, relax, and go to bed. That's all I do. That's all anyone ever does.

I don't want to leave though, that's the frustrating part. I've heard Bentley say he may be leaving due to the Army, and even though I would miss him it would give me some breathing room. Again, I love my family. Sam and Max would be growing up soon, and they probably will be moving out as soon as possible. In the mean time though, we celebrated Natalie's birthday!

To celebrate the kids and teenagers carved pumpkins! They were enjoying the fall season.

Soon after that came Liam's birthday.

Which meant three teenagers in the house. The fighting started soon after that, I sure hope I wasn't this bad! Mom said I was a good teenager though. Anyway, the noise is getting to me also. I'm finding it difficult to focus on my writing because there is always someone around making noise, or talking to me, or Aunt Allison is playing the guitar. Please forgive me if I'm complaining.

It's days like these I miss Toby, he was spending the week up with his parents. We talked on the phone a lot, and wrote letters, but I wish he was physically here. I tended to write more letters to him than calling, it gave me some quiet time outside to think. It also allowed me to refine my writing skills a bit.

I stood in the doorway one day and watched my parents dance slowly together, they looked happy.

Maybe I'm just in one of those funks. I just don't feel happy, no matter what happens. That could be due to the fact that Star and Max were gone. I went to the stall one morning to find the gate wide open, I walked in and looked around and saw Star laying on her side. I thought she was just sleeping, but when I shook her she wasn't breathing and she was cold. It took me a while to get over it, we never found Max.

Well, I'm going to cut this short, I think dad needs help raking leaves.

Hopefully my mood will be better next time, see you soon!

Anyone still interested in this story? This one is short, but apparently Natalie is going to be a teenager soon so I needed to get an update out that she was a child! Haha. Next update should include trick or treating and possibly Max and Sam growing into young adults, and maybe someone leaving? Let me know what you guys think please! ;D
My Stories:
Figuring It Out / Something to Hide *Complete*
-----
It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going.
And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. <3

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #331 on: March 03, 2013, 06:12:54 PM »
<pokes head in> I'm still here!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #332 on: March 05, 2013, 02:46:11 AM »
I'm still reading and so are a lot if other people. Your story have a lot of views. ;) That was one big fire! Wow! Looking forward to more. :)

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #333 on: March 05, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
<pokes head in> I'm still here!

Okay! ;D

I'm still reading and so are a lot if other people. Your story have a lot of views. ;) That was one big fire! Wow! Looking forward to more. :)

Thanks! I should have an update soon, but University Life come out today so I may be lost in that for a while haha.  :P

My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #334 on: March 08, 2013, 07:45:54 PM »
Elizabeth

Halloween was here! The kids were all ready to go trick or treating!

Samantha was a princess!

Max was a rockstar!

Liam was a hotdog!

And Natalie was a bunny!

When they got home they said it was a major bust, only one house gave out candy! They were pretty bummed. To make up for it I told them to go to the Halloween Festival that was going on down the street. They seemed to have more fun there than they did trick or treating! They entered in a bobbing for apples contest in which Natalie won, and they did a pie eating contest in which Sam won!

When they got home it was time to celebrate three birthdays!

Max grew into a young adult

Following him, Sam turned into a young adult

And then Natalie was a teenager! Wow! Time sure does fly!

I was enjoying all the commotion going on and seeing my family happy. So it was a big surprise to see Toby walk in with suit cases.

"Toby, what are you doing?" I asked walking over.

"Moving in of course!" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Yeah, your parents and I worked it out." He said.

We celebrated behind closed doors that night.

The next few weeks were crazy! I had so many assignments to do for work, while dealing with everything else. To top it off, I was sick. I must have some stomach bug.

It was snowing! A lot of surprises came with the snow, one in particular...

I was working up the nerve to tell Toby my news, in the mean time we built a snowman!

It ended up being a Grim Reaper snowman?

"That's pretty good Liz." Toby said.

"Thanks. Um, Toby?" I said.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"I have something to tell you." I told him.

"Okay." He said.

"Well, you remember a few weeks ago? When you first moved in? And we "celebrated" that night?" I asked.

He smiled, "Yeah."

"Well, um..." I stalled.

"Spit it out Lizzy." He said.

"Well..." I said.

"You can tell me!" He said.

"I'm pregnant!" I blurted out.

His eyes went wide, "Holy.."

"I know." I said.

"Pregnant?" He said.

"Uh huh." I confirmed.

"Wow..." He whispered.

It took him a few minutes but he finally got used to the idea and wasn't so shocked. After that we made snow angels together.

"My face is cold." He complained.

"Well, that's because you did it face first!" I laughed.

"Come here." He said.

I walked over to him. He pulled out flowers.

"These are for you." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"There is one more thing." He said.

"Oh?" I asked.

"What are you doing? You will freeze!" I said.

"Just let me ask you something real quick." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"YES!" I screamed.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too. Now lets go make an igloo and celebrate!" He said.

There's going to be another baby in the family! Sorry about the delay I have been messing around with University Life! What do you guys think?! Let me know! ;D
My Stories:
-----

Louise56

« Reply #335 on: March 13, 2013, 06:45:30 AM »
Great update! I can't wait for the nooboo. :)

Offline AnnaGlaid

• Nooboo
« Reply #336 on: April 02, 2013, 02:19:49 PM »
I read most stories and never comment, but I think this is a really good story. Keep up the good work!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #337 on: April 02, 2013, 06:47:57 PM »
I read most stories and never comment, but I think this is a really good story. Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I have been preoccupied with my other story The Perks of Being a University Student so I haven't played this one in a while, but I will work on getting an update soon! I will have to force myself to take a break from the other story to play this one again. :)
My Stories:
-----

Offline Ally3772

• Immortal
« Reply #338 on: April 04, 2013, 09:03:50 PM »
Elizabeth

It's been a while so I thought I should update you guys on what is going on!

Toby and I got married in a private ceremony with just the two of us, we did it in the backyard.

I couldn't believe how big I was getting!

Toby loved to feel the baby move around, it was his favorite thing to do!

Toby and I enjoyed our first night of being a married couple by dancing.

The house was getting crowded, and I knew it would only get more crowded with the new baby. It was to the point where I felt like there was someone there all the time, even in this big house. I overheard Max, Samantha, and Bentley talking about getting a place across the street. I would be sad to see them go, but it would clear some people out of the house.

It was the middle of the night when I felt the pain begin.

"Toby!" I screamed.

Off to the hospital.

Welcome to the family, Jackson!

It's not much, but it's all I have for now! Kind of losing interest in this family due to how many people there are! :-\ Everyone is always on yellow and it's hard to keep track of who is who... But I'll keep trying!
My Stories:
-----

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #339 on: April 05, 2013, 03:56:10 AM »
I've only just joined the forum here a few days ago, but I've read your story and I love it!  You had me actually crying when Alex and Natalie died.  And then Matthew!  It's amazing how attached we get to our Sims, isn't it?  Anyway, I'm keeping an eye on this as well, and am really looking forward to seeing what happens!